[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

Guest BluOltremare

Thank you very much, ww2000hyuk.

The photos tell the bond of friendship between Young Min and Goni.

A human relationship that is much stronger than the difficulties and vicissitudes of life.

How to jump from a bridge...

Without fear, without delay.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will tazza start on september 8? but it's weird the FINALE of GOURMET will be on september 9 right? waa! SORRY if the QUESTIONS aren't new to you. :( just WONDERING since this drama is one of my must watched kdramas! :D

Guest BluOltremare

will tazza start on september 8? but it's weird the FINALE of GOURMET will be on september 9 right? waa! SORRY if the QUESTIONS aren't new to you. :( just WONDERING since this drama is one of my must watched kdramas! :D

Tazza will start on September 16.

Guest BluOltremare

^

oh.. so tazza was moved? :D <3

Yes, the explanation was written in a previous post. :)

hi

o-cha :rolleyes:

September 13,14,15 is Korean Big Holiday "Chuseok(추석)"

Chuseok:the harvest[moon] festival(on the 15th of August by the lunar calendar)

so drama is September 16 starting. :lol:

Guest BluOltremare

Source: javabeans

Kim Min-joon gets a leg up on Jang Hyuk

September 1st, 2008 // by javabeans

tazza11.jpg

Stars Jang Hyuk and Kim Min-joon of new drama Tazza take a leap of faith (har, har) from a bridge in Busan in recent shoots for the series.

This particular scene takes place when the two hoodlums are chased to the bridge and escape by jumping the railing and landing on a speeding truck. To get the shot just right, Jang Hyuk and Kim Min-joon filmed the bridge sequence approximately ten times with the help of stunt wires, in spite of the muggy summer heat. Also present at the shoot were residents of the city of Busan, who’ll be able to see the finished product in the September 16 airing of the SBS drama.

(Not to belabor Tazza’s comparison to its direct competitor East of Eden, but doesn’t this seem a teeny bit similar to EOE’s dramatic balcony jump scene?)

Via Go News

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone and all Tazza threaders and a happy Tuesday afternoon to all!

Hey BluOltremare - Super thanks for the article and pic of Goni and Young Min taking a leap of faith scene... and the link for Go News.

Hey Fiona - Super duper thanks for the 2nd Tazza trailer.

Hi and Welcome all newbies to this Tazza thread... hope to see more newbies making their way here to our home.

Hi my lovely Tazza friends~~

Thanks mandalay, cholo, ww2000hyuk and fiona628 for sharing photos, screencaps, artworks and other updates. The more new updates come out, the higher my expectation goes!

m.jpg

m.jpg

FR:walkerhill/lovekoreastar

I love all the artworks ww2000hyuk shared with us, but especially love these two more.

Haha...JH plays the high school student Goni ! He flies back to 13 years ago~ My dream comes true, although he is too mature to look like a high school kid in school uniform..hehe.. HYS looks like a real high school girl on the other. B)

Wils, your translation from Korean underlines, once again, the details of characters.

O-cha wrote right words and I totally agree with her.

Three friends recover their relationship of affection, after the cruelty of life had broken it because of criminal power of money, and that same vile money launched air is the sign of their willingness to leave the evil world of gambling.

P.s. Wils, I totally agree with you about the music of the background.

The evocative power of music.

The dramatic darkness of the themes of money and of lies as the only way to success in the world of gambling shown in the first trailer has given way to furtive complicity of the intent of the protagonists in the second trailer.

Thanks BluOltremare and o-cha for the nice and encouraging words. ;)

It turns out the music director of Tazza is the guy who did music directing for Robbers, MISA, Hit, Spring Days, etc. I am excited about the Tazza ost which he will compose nicely.

Hi everyone and all Tazza threaders and a happy Tuesday afternoon to all!

Hi and Welcome all newbies to this Tazza thread... hope to see more newbies making their way here to our home.

Ditto to you. Hope you had a good labor day!

Here are more filming video clips SBS provided to media:

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TS00@V000232092@U000000552

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TS00@V000232093@U000000552

source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...amp;p=SpoChosun

Haha...JH plays the high school student Goni ! He flies back to 13 years ago~ My dream comes true, although he is too mature to look like a high school kid in school uniform..hehe.. HYS looks like a real high school girl on the other. B)

It turns out the music director of Tazza is the guy who did music directing for Robbers, MISA, Hit, Spring Days, etc. I am excited about the Tazza ost which he will compose nicely.

Here are more filming video clips SBS provided to media:

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TS00@V000232092@U000000552

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TS00@V000232093@U000000552

source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...amp;p=SpoChosun

wils : You're right. Hyuk looks 30+...to be a high schooler is a far stretch. :lol:

Oohhhh cool! I love the songs in Robbers and MISA. I'm having high expectations of Tazza OST now.

I'll check out those vid clips...

fivemagic : Happy Tuesday to you and all of the Tazza threaders out there!

Hi

Here are some filming pics taken by spectators.

rt0oav.jpg

9hnfqb.jpg

2hchtw9.jpg

2ylqzoh.jpg

zv5o9.jpg

credit: http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/

JH and KMJ look close to each other. Since they are of same age and are from same city (Busan), that's not surprising. They are both good action performers as well. Look forward to seeing the chemistry between these two hotties. ;)

BTW, I read in a news article JH and KMJ will speak a Busan local colloquial to each other at the jumping scene. I am kinda excited about their speaking a Busan colloquial.

thanks wils! Do you know if the whole Tazza story will be based in Pusan?

Cooliesss....Pusan dialect...I wonder if they'll keep it up the whole drama. I didn't know KMJ is also from Pusan...even better speaking in Pusan dialect should come naturally to him and Jang Hyuk then.

I don't know why but everytime I hear Pusan dialect I think of the movie 'Chinggu'.... hehehe.

thanks wils! Do you know if the whole Tazza story will be based in Pusan?

Cooliesss....Pusan dialect...I wonder if they'll keep it up the whole drama. I didn't know KMJ is also from Pusan...even better speaking in Pusan dialect should come naturally to him and Jang Hyuk then.

I don't know why but everytime I hear Pusan dialect I think of the movie 'Chinggu'.... hehehe.

Hi chinggu!!!!

I am not quite sure if the whole story will be based in Pusan. But their childhood days have been filmed in a town called Jung Eup which is located in southwest.

Haha...the pusan dialect in the movie chinggu was quite impressive for sure. ...mai moogeud tta aiga. (I ate enough)

Archived