[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano4112000

The kiss is at the end of episode 9.

Who here's heart was racing watching the ending of episode 10. Man this drama conveys so many emotions I love it. Hwal, you can't deny your feelings. Looks like HT is giving it up from the looks of episode 11 preview and do I see a hint of saddness in Soo-In for that. Everyone is miserable and poor HY, KH is blind if she thinks she can continue on like this and HY will wait for her because this guy is a catch and someone like him doesn't stay on the market long and when they restock the items won't be able to compare to HY.

I love when Hwal moved his computer screen so he can see Haru watering the house haha

The end of episode 10 made it clear that Hwal has feelings for Haru as well, that face of his do I detect jealousy :)

:)

Guest yobiworld

piano4112000 No wonder i couldn't find that kiss someone uploaded that episode on you tube but cut out some parts. I know he likes her that kiss was sweet you can tell Hwal was a little surprised but dident seem to mind. I know this sounds crazy but i hope they add more episodes just because i want Hwal Haru need more time to develop there relationship anyway thanks.

Guest futagoza

I really want to know what hwal said to haru in the end of eps 10...!

Yes..hwal seems so jealous to see Poong ho kiss haru,, that's clearly show hwal has feeling to haru but he doesn't want to realize it or not yet..

piano4112000, i like that scene too... :) It's cute!

And i feel sorry to haru when hwal really mad at her because she kissed him and suddenly decided to move in to Soo in's house . Her heart must really hurt...

Poong ho really nice to haru in these eps, but still i dont want haru with him... ;)

Guest piano4112000

I also love the scene of him in Soo-In's house on the bed thinking about Haru coming into the room and putting that carrot in his mouth. He totally miss her but his head is fighting with his heart and he seems to be in a stand still. I think he is trying his darn est to move away from Haru but he just can't do it yet.

I do feel bad for HT in this episode because now that he has to give Soo-In up maybe he can start to heal and it might also be this that Soo-In will understand what she needs in her life.

HY and KH...oh boy what a relationship. It bothers me that this couple can't seem to move on with each other since they are in love or at least HY is , KH is still a mystery to me. If I were HY I wouldn't wait for someone who clearly doesn't know what she wants yet.

Great episode I loved it , the only thing I hate is waiting a week to see the next. The PD is doing a great job stirring the pot and yanking our emotions because I sure feel it.

Funny thing, I watched episode 7 and 8 with my older brother last week, he's not into Korean dramas but I wanted to watch it and so he said he'll watch it too. ( He came to visit me from Boston, I'm in Cali). I asked him if he felt weird watching a drama where the step siblings like each other and he said, "Why should I be, they ain't related and it not like I'm insecure in our relationship , idiot. " Haha, when he said that I boosted out laughing because I felt that was the funniest thing ever. I told him that even if we weren't brother and sister I think I can do a lot better hahaha." After I said that my brother instantly put me in a hand lock lol and than my nephew came in to save me (he is a little cutie)

Sorry to go off on a tangent

well.... i can see hwal wanted haru's attention here and there...in ep 9 an 10..

it's only the matter of time before he say something or do something about his feeling..

and HT oh.. well he's really really a weird one..

he's totally a stalker disguise in a cute face..

Guest Bamidele

As each episode goes by I really cannot understand Hyun Tae's actions, but in a way it is like his character Mr. Man-child. He sees things in a different way, but there is an understanding of the intricacies with him. Like the scene when Su In was yelling at the girls in practice and he came in and just made them laugh, put them at ease..he made it fun. In a way I guess he is the the opposite of Su In which allows them to balance each other out.

Mr. Man Child is suffering from an extreme case of the LOVE disease so his symptoms and odd behavior is as extreme as his LOVE is. Its like when you had that first real crush and all you wanted was to be next to that person, because it feels better being at their side. That is how I see Hyun Tae...but at the same time it makes me mad that he cannot/will not step aside fully when this woman is his close friends wife.

I mean that is just where I get mad at him, but then again wouldn't some of us choose to follow our hearts even if it ends friendships.

I think the point is there is no right answer, or black and white situation. Life is filled will colors and sometimes they overlap for better of worse. I think that is what I am getting from the PD.

Guest nGk2M

Anyone wants to see the kiss and some moments in 2 episodes: it's in the article:

http://news.nate.com/view/20090710n02636?mid=e0102

I bet the article today talks mostly about Haru and Hyuntae, so if anyone interested can translate it, it would be great. Thanks.

it's basically talking about how the viewers are a little upset with Haru and Hyuntae's characters. Viewers left comments saying things such as "It is not very good to see Haru whining and acting selfishly to her married brother" and "let's say that it's because Haru is young, but what about Hyuntae? He is inconsiderate of others and only thinks of himself" What is supposed to be portrayed as a beautiful yearning love is only seen as characters without a concept. They are obvious/boring characters

Guest pookmonster

What did Hwal say at the end of Ep 10 when he was in Haru's room? It looked super sweet but painful.

MAKE SU IN GO AWAY!

he said, 'what are you?'

like he can't figure her out or something

so i just started watching this drama, and i'm really liking it! hwal makes such a good serious, stoic type haha

i can't believe he's supposed to be twice her age though. that's kind of ridiculous...

but it's all entertaining to watch anyway!

Guest piano4112000

it's basically talking about how the viewers are a little upset with Haru and Hyuntae's characters. Viewers left comments saying things such as "It is not very good to see Haru whining and acting selfishly to her married brother" and "let's say that it's because Haru is young, but what about Hyuntae? He is inconsiderate of others and only thinks of himself" What is supposed to be portrayed as a beautiful yearning love is only seen as characters without a concept. They are obvious/boring characters

Thanks for the info, but looking at next weeks episode we can be sure that HT is throwing in the towel with his removal of the basketball court. I'm glad people are a little upset because I think the PD is trying to stir up these emotions from the audience and its working. People are irrational all the time and though we don't condone it , it does happen. We do crazy things when it comes to love and money. Love and money drives us to do things that are uncalled for and in the eye of the world morally wrong. We as people set our own goals in life and the path we take will lead us to where we eventually would like to be even if their are roadblocks along the way. :) what might be crazy to one might not be to another. Love makes us do foolish things and hurt those around us but if loving someone is so painful than do we give up or fight until we can not fight anymore.

Who is to know what might happen in life, Haru might get tired of holding onto Hwal when there is nothing left to hold onto. Haru might fight for this love until she realize that she is fighting a losing battle but its the emotional ride that I enjoy, the kind of ride that pulls at your heart strings.

I say this again, no drama in a long time and I mean a long time has played with my emotion this well and I give kudos to the PD because she can tell one hell of a story. :)

Guest danick

Your comments made me crazy with wanting to watch both episodes 9 and 10. There was a kiss?! Darn it, it is too damn early for a drama series but what do you expect from a PD and a writer who has this unique style of storytelling. I am so sure that kiss is a huge turning point but as to what path it would take them, that I am so excited to know.

Haru I believe will have this major heartbreak.

I agree with what piano4112000 wrote about the crazy things we do for love and money. Few people are that lucky to have that self control in thinking first before doing anything else. Unfortunately sometimes, or most of the times its our emotions that rules over our hearts.

Hyun Tae's actions may it be irrational since he is of age already and knew darn well that it is not right, probably told himself that he does not want to regret later on that he did not do his best to fight for what wants.

Haru on the other hand, I'd like to blame her age for her sometimes being immature about it but I praise her also for owning up to some mistakes she did which is also a sign of budding maturity. However, she's 18 and she has the right to defend what she feels. However, her stepbrother is married so it is not right although separated which makes her a little bit confident that she thought she has the possibility to worm her way to Hwal's heart.

The key to this puzzle is Hwal. He needs to step up and make a decision on what to do about it.

I'll be back after watching the latest episode. Thanks for the comment and previews.

Guest lvukiki

**spoiler alert**

from the white ribbon pinned to su-in's hair in the previews (for ep 11, at the end of ep 10), it seems that su-in's mother dies...

the pressure from her mother to make the marriage official (and obtain a marriage license) was one of the reasons why su-in is trying so hard to make it work with hwal again...

and since she passed away, now it's really up to su-in and hwal's feelings for one another that will determine things.

Archived