[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest sissiwu
I said "princess" because I thought of the way she threw her tantrum. Actually, she's very down to earth so far and only after finding Hwal having a wife (and trying to get back together) she's like that. I understand that she's sad, but the fact is the fact, Hwal is an individual with his own life, what's wrong if he has a wife and does not tell everyone about that? I understand more his close buddy's reaction (you are my friend and you inform me of your marriage/sepration at the same time?), but Haru, she's just moved in for a month or so, I think it's too much for her to have that kind of reaction.

She has the right to do it because she's she, but not every one and not many people will just go to the "oopa" that they found and lived together for several months and told that married man (who was trying to heal with his wife) that "I like you, oppa". It's too selfish of the decision. About Hwal, you can see that he's shocked and confused after hearing from her.

And, maybe this is redundant, but, let me emphasize again that Hwal is married, and even if Su In is not worth to forgive, he's working on his relationship - this is his decision, not for us or Haru to judge. Not only Su In told Haru that they were trying to get back together, Hwal did the same thing when introduced his wife to his close friends. Haru is not in the situation to step between their relationship, no one can and should do the same thing. Wait until Hwal sorts things out, when he gets divorced or so on, when he's free, then ok, it's fine for Haru to step in. but not now. For any married person, they can't symphasize with the childish, immature and reckless reaction of Haru's. Sorry if you guys fall for the romantic size, you can snap his heart if you like him, you can tell him if you like him, well, no one can stop you, but you are hurting others by your action and actually it's your fault doing so if you break a family.

hi, joicy i respect your takes on Haru, but i guess i just wish you apply the same standard on hyun tae. for me personally, it's not very fair or tasteful to beat up Haru for expressing her love to a married man/her step-oppa while turning a blind eye to hyun tae making advances on, may i say knowingly for quite a while now, a married woman/ the wife of his best friend. actually, for me, being at 18 and head over heals in love is much more understandable and easy to overlook than being at 34 and playing fools in love. in my book, if we want to take the moral hige ground, every time we slap haru, we have to at least whack hyun tae twice as hard. by making haru a "princess", it's only fair to crown HT "king". ha, just kidding

ok, the end of my litte "let's play fair" speech. here comes my original thought. i actually admire both haru and HT. they're both sure of what they want, at least they themselves think so, and work hard to get it. i always respect people who just follow their hearts. for all the current troubles, i lay the blame firstly on Su In, who on one hand is trying very hard to win hwal back while on the other hand giving HT every chance to stick around her, thinking about the ex-bf incident, i feel she has a weakness for passionate/agressive men. the second offender is of course hwal, who seems can not ever make up his mind about Su In, easily swayed. as for his dealings with Haru, i acutally think he does better than most men would've been if put under the similar shoes. you know, he might not be haru's brother in any legal/realistic sense, but haru is as close a sister as hwal ever going to get. so he can not just simply push haru away knowing now that she's fallen for him, so far he's walking that thin line ok, i think. unlike Su In, who could've'd/should've'd? cut HT off if she so chooses. ha, i guess this's why i put Su In first, hwal second. for me, Su In could/should've'd handled the matter much much better.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bamidele

Does anyone have the english lyrics to Tearliner's It's Painful For The Song of Spring ft Yang Yang from episode 1? I have been trying to find it but no luck. I have that song on repeat these days...so I was hoping to get the lyrics.

Guest danick

After watching the latest episode I realized that the reason why people are rooting for a Haru and Hwal pairing is because I cannot see any great chemistry between Hwal and Su In. Set aside first the cheating part because it is really a turn off but when I see the two of them on the screen I can't feel anything from it. I do not know if its the acting part that is to blame or I am not just getting it.

Why is it that I get to feel there something in there when it's Hyun Tae and Su In even if she keeps on saying that she wants Hwal back?

If I will base it from what the director is showing us, it seems that she is trying to build a HT and SI pairing just like the rooftop scene. It's like she wants us to warm up to the possible paring of the two. Darn it, the director is really screwing up my mind making me think of so many theories hahahaha...I do praise her for being realistic. I've seen situations in the story with much stronger complications in real life and from my experience as long as one keeps an open mind you get better results in the end.

After 8 episodes, I can accept any type of ending between Hwal and Haru. They have a great relationship as stepsiblings and it would also be quiet romantic if they end up together as a couple. Personally, when it comes to love, I do not put borders or limitations on it may it be age, race or culture. All is fair in love and war and whether we like it or not sometimes people get hurt along the way. I just hope that this series continue to surprise me every week.

Thanks for all the links and updates!

jinn: "side-track ==> for my life, I could also never understand why everyone was frowning upon the love of SSH and SHG in "Autumn Love" (no blood relations at all, and not even step siblings). I remembered being purplexed by the big hoo-ha that these 2 "siblings" have fallen in love".......... can't say anything anymore except...DITTO!

Guest purpledayz

when i saw how haru tries to struck a conversation with hwal by slapping him all over(after she saw how sanghee communicates with these oppas) i thought it was very cute. but i actually jumped when in one of the later episodes when haru was crying and picked up one of hwal's fingers.

i really jumped.

i really dont' understand hyuntae's action...really cant and it's so hard to watch...it's one thing that you follow your heart but i dont think that's it is love..becos,if you love someone... you will be willing to let go and want them to be happy even though you might not be the cause of it..despite how cute and funny his character is..i cant like him as a person... i dont know what he trying to pull out of this lose-lose situation... he's only make it worse..i mean.. he's sad becos suin with hwal..but will he really happy if suin diss hwal and be with him? is he really gonna be happy if thing turn out that way??

Guest jinnn
I'm disappointed that so many people feel this way when in other dramas we have seen it happen before. Age is really nothing. Look at Sweet 18, she was 18 and he was much much older then her but no one felt that was anything wrong. we can also say its because they weren't siblings but I don't buy it.

I'm not against or for the Hwal/Haru coupling but for me, somehow I just can't see them as being together romantically (was trying to figure out why I felt this way) => I've nothing against the sibling theory so I thought maybe it's the age-gap. Now that I've read your point on Sweet 18 (that's an age gap of 10 years whereas here we are talking about age gap of 16 years?); I kinda narrow it down to the fact that Min Hyo-rin looks way too young to be in any kind of romantic relationship (crush maybe but not a real love relationship esp. with a much older man) (Han Ji Hye looks way older than 18 yrs old in Sweet 18). Haru looks like 15 years old (max) and also her height disadvantage (no offence intended). When she is in her skating attire, she looks even younger ..to me.

btw => how old is Haru supposed to be?

The evolvement of her "love" for Hwal started from hero-worship, happiness that he finally agreed to accomodate her in his home and I think she mistook his brotherly care for her (when she was sick, when he got her new skates and also Wal) as love. Based on what I've seen so far, it appears to be more infatuation than love. The way she is behaving is quite natural for a teenager. She is "throwing tantrums" cos to her, her world seems to be collapsing. What I liked about her is that she is open with her feelings. She is in such emotional anguish and not knowing how to handle it; she needs to let the person know that she loves him. To me, this is part of growing up and part of going thru the 1st love phase of her "so-young" life . Haru is still a kid; so we should cut her some slack in how she is behaving.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

AH i am alll for poongho! lol, i started this show for yks, but now i have found another reason to love the show!~ POONGHO!

hahha i am really scared haru and hwal will end up together.

i love the brother sister love relationship.

sigh, this show is good uptil now, though i am getting a little pissed with haru. oh well, i just hope the plot continues to keep me glued to the screen when watching the show!

Guest MWshin

Haru is 18 while Hwal is 34.

jinnn, you're right. Min Hyo Rin is 23 but she looks younger than 18. I'm so envious! :P

I love Triple. I am not good at criticism, besides I know I am bias to Hyun Tae, certainly. So I shouldn't comment anything.

I watch this drama for fun only. Tomorrow is Wednesday, oh~ I can't wait to see how Hyun Tae will make a surprise to Su In and to me. :P

7ckj7.gif

credit : dcKS

Guest joicy
hi, joicy i respect your takes on Haru, but i guess i just wish you apply the same standard on hyun tae. for me personally, it's not very fair or tasteful to beat up Haru for expressing her love to a married man/her step-oppa while turning a blind eye to hyun tae making advances on

Well, if you ask me, I am not siding with HT either, though he has my sympathy.

Guest jinnn
i really dont' understand hyuntae's action...really cant and it's so hard to watch...it's one thing that you follow your heart but i dont think that's it is love..becos,if you love someone... you will be willing to let go and want them to be happy even though you might not be the cause of it..despite how cute and funny his character is..i cant like him as a person... i dont know what he trying to pull out of this lose-lose situation... he's only make it worse..i mean.. he's sad becos suin with hwal..but will he really happy if suin diss hwal and be with him? is he really gonna be happy if thing turn out that way??

:lol: I think even Hyun Tae himself may not have an inkling why he is behaving this way ;) . So far, I've watched till episode 6 and to be fair to Hyun Tae; when he realized that there is some background between Hwal and Su-In (at the hospital); he did try to back off. He gave her the muffins (??) and said Good-bye to her the next day and even try to lighten the situation by joking about her going for a married man. And he did try to keep away from her .. but I guess his emotions got into the way (only problem I have with HT is "what is it about Su-In that got him so smitten" ?? So far, the only hint given is that he find her "very pretty" ... I dont know, maybe he could sense her sadness?? ).

Also, HT strikes me as someone who does not just sit there waiting for things to happen. He will try to make things happen ; eg. the way he did the pamphlet adverts and also going to find his father's contacts for business.

piano4112000 quote more or less sums up why he is behaving this way.

If everyone in this world are able to control their emotion regarding anything nice and calm

everything in this world would be great but unfortunately the reality of it all is that humans

aren't able to be perfect in that aspect. Emotions are what separates us from the other creatures

of the world.

Guest misskorea
Hi! For anyone who wants the OST...it's out already

TRIPLE OST

It's a good OST btw :)

Hope it's okay to post it here...

thanks for sharing!

but can u reup in mp3 format in MU or mediaifre link plz?

thanks in advance!

Guest Fairylore
After watching the latest episode I realized that the reason why people are rooting for a Haru and Hwal pairing is because I cannot see any great chemistry between Hwal and Su In. Set aside first the cheating part because it is really a turn off but when I see the two of them on the screen I can't feel anything from it. I do not know if its the acting part that is to blame or I am not just getting it.

Not only do I not see chemistry from Hwal and Su In, but also not from Hyun Tae and Su In. I think that's also why so many people don't understand his behavior..including myself. Su In has given absolutely no indication that she's interested in him, nor had she in when they first met and Hyun Tae began following her around like a puppy. All he did was catch sight of her...and BAM he's hooked. There's no reason for him to like her. Furthermore, Lee Hana is lacking in the acting department for me. She seems very flat..not really emotionless but perhaps full of the wrong kind of emotion. That contributes even more so to the lack of chemistry and believeability of Hyun Tae's actions.

On another note, I am perfectly fine with the way Haru's character is behaving. She's young. She's emotional. She's stubborn. This drama is capturing her youthful nature very well, ranging from her tantrums to her lovesickness to her joyful outbursts. I find her emotional scenes particularly stirring..every time she cries, my heart goes out to her. I don't know what it is. Perhaps a combination of her acting, the situations she's placed in, and the realism in which it is all portrayed.

All in all, I am obsessed with this drama. I can't wait to see what happens next! It's killing me!

Guest fallenframes

Does anyone happen to know the song played during Hwal's birthday party in EP06?

it started when HY and HT came out with the cake. it's pretty, but the lyrics are hard to make out over the voices.

Guest Bamidele

A few thoughts...

Hwal and Haru tend to have outfits that match in a subtle manner. I know this PD is into symbolism so either she is trying to tell me they match well, or they are too similar to make anything new. I like the former better. All of their moments stand out to me. I really liked the part where they jog in the rain together.

Does anyone else notice Hyun Tae doesn't sleep, and when he does it is not in a bed, it is a coach or his sleeping bag. What the heck does that mean.

I think Sang Hee and The Voice's character balance each other out, but she tends to be a bit too playful and wishy washy for my liking.

Su In bugs me, she doesn't seem sorry for what she did. She has the nerve to be like, oh! I am mortified when Hwal comes back after punching Hyun Tae...it was a weird moment and I was like how am I supposed to like her when she acts like this. I hope they add more meat to her character so I can understand why she acts like this. She does things her way, and doesn't think about others point of view...kind of like Hyun Tae.

I like this drama in small doses, because it feels like a glass of wine..sip it slowly and savor the taste.

Alrighty, I am only on episode 4 so my opinion might change.

thanks for sharing!

but can u reup in mp3 format in MU or mediaifre link plz?

thanks in advance!

190269.jpg

Release Date:2009.07.01

01 Triple / 짙은 (Zitten)

02 넌 혼자가 아냐 (Feat. 연진 "라이너스의 담요" Young Jin of Linus' Blanket)

03 Little Tiny Baby (Feat. 타루 Taru) / 짙은 (Zitten)

04 예쁜 옷을 입고 싶은 날 / 몽구 (Mong koo)

05 밤 푸른 오늘밤은 그대와 영원히 / 서브 (Sub)

06 Is You / 짙은 (Zitten)

07 사랑은 지고 달빛은 빛나고 / 로우엔드프로젝트 (Low-End Project)

08 Summer People / 서브 (Sub)

09 별의 노래 / Neons

10 We Quit Us (Feat. 연진 "라이너스의 담요" Young Jin of Linus' Blanket) / Tearliner

11 20th Century Walts

12 장미꽃 무늬 원피스 / Neons

13 벨벳트리 / Tearliner

14 Chocolate / 타루 Taru

15 어떡해야 내 마음을 알까

16 Because / 짙은 (Zitten)

17 짙은 바람 / 서브 (Sub)

18 Feel Alright / 짙은 (Zitten)

19 비가 멈췄고 음악이 그쳤다 / Tearliner

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408917.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408918.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408919.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408920.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408921.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408922.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408923.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408924.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408925.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408926.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408927.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408928.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408929.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408930.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408931.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408932.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408933.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408934.mp3

http://121.254.138.11:51001/stream/music2/...src/1408935.mp3

Guest love.peace.happiness.

I really like your thoughts Bamidele...good observation

This drama is really well written, the director's execution is nicely done and the acting (for some) is excellent. I honest think that this drama is really for mature audience only. I say this because of what the characters are experiencing and going through, I personally think that you have to be a really mature person with an open mind to really enjoy and appreciate the characters and their emotions. Again, people are uncomfortable with the possible love line of Hwal and Haru, while I have been a support of them not because I favor them more over the pairing of Haru and Poong Ho, but because they have more chemistry and it is just natural to see them together. Society have seem and excepted older men dating and marrying younger women so it's really nothing new, but I guess the idea of being ex-step siblings are bothering people. I say just watch and enjoy this great drama for what is it. Whatever happens will happen and who knows the story can take a 360 degree spin into a whole different direction. Tomorrow is Wednesday =)

I hope the cast and crew are not disappointed that the drama's ratings are so low. They should be proud of their work, regardless of ratings. They are bringing joy into my life every Wednesdays and Thursdays =D.

Archived