►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1 tv Episode 4 part 3

LOVED this episode. The girls are their usual adorable selves. And I'm glad we got to see all 4 of them hanging out :) I wished we could have heard more of the songs they were working on with " Will Oppa" but c'est la vie. And I'm glad the episodes themselves are more streamlined. good job PDs! :)

we all know how gorgeous Dara is, but in today's episode, CL took a close up of Dara's face (when they were sitting on that couch in the make up room) and it was a moment where I thought, "d*mn, whoever gets Dara is one lucky guy." ^_^ I mean, I always think Dara looks pretty, the girl cant take a bad picture! But I haven't been stunned like that by her (because I think I just got used to staring at her face haha) in a while.

^CL looks great in those etude ads! I'm still waiting to see Bom & Minzy's shots. But maybe they'll come up next season.

Guest Himitsuu

^ CL and Dara looked so beautiful and stunning. 

Park sisters were having quite a lot of fun on this episode but I just noticed that Minji is quite silent and just stays at the back most of the time. CL and JS are really adorable. They're like BFFs and I find it real cute. 

ChaeRa could pass for a real couple. Haha. I love it.

Why is my baby Minji crying at the end? tears.giftears.gif

OHH!! Their Broken Hearted g irl cover was great. Minji shines the most for this one. Not because she's my bias but her voice just blew me away. The girls did really good. I've waited for them to cover English songs again so I'm really happy to hear them sing this. I love this song too. happy.gif

^thanks for sharing those photos! my god! they are drop dead gorgeous! my jaw dropped seeing them look so fierce! i really love this style. they rock it!

Broken Hearted Girl is on repeat for me!

Minzy did the best! i love Dara's voice ^^

u guys can DL the mp3 of Broken Hearted Girl here : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2NE1&no=262450&page=1&bbs=

it's VERY clear. thanks to gummy @YGL for sharing.

^ wow. the girls super impressed me with Broken Hearted Girl. the maknaes killed it! and I was really happy with Dara too, because she had to sing so low! she did so well! and Bom was amazing as usual--I really wonder about Bom's range. This is the lowest I've ever heard her sing, and I swear I only get hints of how high she can go, so I really wonder if we've heard the full range of Bom's voice. I'm not sure that we have, but I'd love to hear it. Anyway, I keep replying this. The girls sounded so good :)

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

^ wow. the girls super impressed me with Broken Hearted Girl. the maknaes killed it! and I was really happy with Dara too, because she had to sing so low! she did so well! and Bom was amazing as usual--I really wonder about Bom's range. This is the lowest I've ever heard her sing, and I swear I only get hints of how high she can go, so I really wonder if we've heard the full range of Bom's voice. I'm not sure that we have, but I'd love to hear it. Anyway, I keep replying this. The girls sounded so good :)

i agree with you...dara's part are so low...for her voice...but she did it....love 2ne1!!!!

Guest lucy_monostone

you guys might want to check out the clear audio ver of their cover Broken-Hearted Girl

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2NE1&no=262450&page=1&bbs=

sorry don't know how to rip it :sweatingbullets: but its worth it!

love their cover! all of them did great but i just hoped that they did it with a little bit of harmonizing or ad-libs to make more interesting...

@lucy u can actually download the file. see that button with the arrow pointing down? click on it so u can

DL the mp3 file of the song ^^

Guest lucy_monostone

@lucy u can actually download the file. see that button with the arrow pointing down? click on it so u can

DL the mp3 file of the song ^^

yah~ i didn't notice it earlier but just got it figured...keke~ i'm downloading it already!

this is really surprising co'z u don't really hear them do covers nowadays...i wished they do this more often and i hope next time they sing 'love is ouch' or 'slow'...anyways this night had been a great night for us 2ne1 fans a lot of 2ne1 goodies...i just finished their 2ne1tv

and i had a great time watching them this by far the most fun to watch episode for me :lol: just gotta love them! now i'm curious for next week i saw Minji crying it must be beco'z of pressure and homesickness i dunno makes me worry :tears:

Archived