►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

i was expecting like man hands (anyone remember that seinfeld episode with the the woman with "man hands" so funny)

Her hands don't look that big to me. they look normal. Why can people with nothing good to say just shut it.

I say she needs sturdy hands.. the better to rock the mic... (my lame attempt at a joke)

anyway, Even if her hands grow ten times their size I will still love her. i will still love all the girls.

Blackjack for Life.

Guest cccatherine

ktown plaza mall @ L.A. :). they have a lot of different korean magazines there :) they even have the May issue for CECI where 2ne1 is the cover ^^

I was gonna pay $30 something from a supplier in Australia @_@ Thanks so much :)

- - -

Is Koreatown Plaza = Koreatown Galleria?

3250 W Olympic Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90006

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

LOL...I don't understand why netizens are saying that CL's hands are big...it looks normal to me.

People are born with different hand types (?) cuz my brothers have chubby hands too, but he's not chubby...so yeah...

But didn't CL used to be chubby cuz I remember one of the pictures (before debut), she looks really chubby and I watch on of the 2NE1TV episode again, she told the director that she lost weight by dancing and exercising...XD...I'm glad that she's healthier now and SUPER fierce like the CL we know!

Anyhow, I want those Etude makeup! Man, how I wish they would sale them here in the US!

I wonder if they have it here @ Korean Town in Cali?

Guest vulgarchic

CL's hands don't look big at all to me. I just see lots of light projected on her hand so maybe that makes them seem larger?

It's a bit hard to judge the size of a person's hand by that picture >.<

People sure love to pick on the randomest things. I guess they're quite bored. Who honestly cares about someone's hand size? It's not like they're ever going to get to touch them anyway lol

I'm loving the Etude eye make-up on all of the girls except perhaps Minzy. I think they put too much make-up on her, she looks amazing with minimal make-up. So does Bom actually. In fact they all look amazing with minimal make-up lol

did you guys already see this pic?

http://uccfs.paran.com/PUD/yo/ung21/IMG/20...052238701_0.jpg

just click the link.. its too big to post it here :)

credit:DC2ne1

alot of blogs at DC are talking about CL's hand..

well for me.. its no big deal if her hands are big or not..

that doesnt make any difference.. she still a very charismatic leader of 2ne1 :)

What? 0_0

Her hands don't even look big...

Maybe someoen has too much time on their hands? News has been slow on the ladies lately.

Guest sryche

we only have 2 days more before their anniversary. i am missing the girls more and more. i hope they make a comeback soon. i hope they will announce it already. the anniversary seems to be a good time for a comeback but why oh why?

OMFG!!!! i've been looking for this performance for the longest time ever!!!

I think it's during BB's Great Concert!!!

and

BOMMIE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE YOU THANKU SO MUCH!. i've been looking for this forever too! Bommie looks sooo gorgeouss..wish she would go back to being that confident and relaed again :). love her a lot more with black hair and without bangs but still looks pretty eaither way ^^. Hope they perform this together if YG family had a concert!! Bommie Unnie FTW!

Guest sjaikb

Dara Me2day

21dara127297570830039me.jpg

정성이 가득 담긴 소중한 선물~! 이걸읽고 공포증을 날려버릴테다! 하지만 쉽진않네요ㅋ 특히 춘여사옆에앉으면…ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ 얼마전에있었던 싼토끼의 첫장거리 비행스토리 곧 들려줄게요~ㅋ 봄의옆자리와 씨에루옆자리의 차이점! 제2탄!ㅋ 뿅!^^

Guest scarletletter

2ne1 Alluring eyes ... Even their eyes brings distinct and uniqueness ... You can tell each one apart :)

2ck7it.jpg

16awuj6.jpg

missing them :blush:

12727015222010050117173.gif12728945672010050322552.gif12727015222010050117174.gif12726349492010043022452.gif

MINBOM 12727015222010050117173.gif

DARIN chaeda.gif

I just realized the unnies in here are being played by maknaes kekekeke ^^

Guest NV4ever

^ lols, the magnaes are too kute~! i lol'ed everytime i see tat gif of CL squishing Dara's face :lol: CHAERA <3333

ohh, can someone translate Dara Me2day update on the last page??

and wat's up with the netizens discussing about Cl's hands? lols i take it tat they're just missing

the girls...we're having a "2Ne1 drought" right now!!

only few more days till the girls Anniversary, hoping for some great news on tat day ^.^

Guest tazanya

YGLadies' 1st anniversary project made it to Korean online news sites!

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

@Mika If you track back to walll fl0wer's POST HERE, she posted the translation of that article. Thanks again to GEE @YGL for the translations.

^ lols, the magnaes are too kute~! i lol'ed everytime i see tat gif of CL squishing Dara's face :lol: CHAERA <3333

ohh, can someone translate Dara Me2day update on the last page??

and wat's up with the netizens discussing about Cl's hands? lols i take it tat they're just missing

the girls...we're having a "2Ne1 drought" right now!!

only few more days till the girls Anniversary, hoping for some great news on tat day ^.^

@NV4ever agree with you about the cheek squishing.. totally just makes me grin like a fool to see.

oh and here is translation of Dara's me2

11gu71u.jpg

정성이 가득 담긴 소중한 선물~! 이걸읽고 공포증을 날려버릴테다! 하지만 쉽진않네요ㅋ 특히 춘여사옆에앉으면…ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ 얼마전에있었던 싼토끼의 첫장거리 비행스토리 곧 들려줄게요~ㅋ 봄의옆자리와 씨에루옆자리의 차이점! 제2탄!ㅋ 뿅!^^

A precious gift from the heart~! Reading this should get rid of my fears*! But it's not easy ke especially when I'm next to Miss Spring...ㅠㅠke ke ke I'll tell you Ssantoki's first long distance plane ride story from not long ago, soon~ke There's a big difference when I'm sitting next to Bom and when I'm sitting next to CLroo! That's for next time!ke Bbyong!^^

* her fear of riding a plane i think o_o

Translator's Notes: someone gave her the guide.

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT

My thoughts on ME2 -- seems like she is referencing their trip to the LA recently, Does that mean we wwill find get some more info on why they were out here. Cuz to me seems like maybe a video shoot or some 2ne1 tv. I cannot wait.

for the girls' anniversary -- I wonder what special coolness, they will drop on us? I expect at least some awesome me2's. I at least want to see some like wacky group pics lol. Maybe a pic with them and a cake? An official date from YG? hmm hmm hmm.

edit: Eagerly waiting for screencaps of today's brodcast of the Family Festival

Guest NV4ever

hahaha~~ cant wait to for Dara's story about her fear of flying!! lmao...i think there be quite a difference when

sitting next to CL and Bom, i can totally sees Bommie bugging her nonstop :lol:

i think Bomtaro really enjoys teasing Dara lols poor ssantoki ^.^

thx for the translation =D Dara's me2day is always interesting! She even have a guide for flying haha

anyone knows how to send me2day messages to the girls, i wanna request Dara for a special video on 2NE1's Anniversary :lol: jk

Guest ch1nky

I was gonna pay $30 something from a supplier in Australia @_@ Thanks so much :)

- - -

Is Koreatown Plaza = Koreatown Galleria?

3250 W Olympic Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90006

no..it's different :) but the galleria is close to the plaza too..

928 S. Western Ave. #301

Los Angeles, CA 90006

---------------------

omygaahhh i'm really missing the girls :(

and lol @ the CHAERA moment gif.. hahaha they're soo cute :D

Guest sryche

Hello Blackjacks!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 2NE!

We really miss our girls. We are currently getting ecstatic at YGLadies. Hope you will have your comeback soon.

To CL, I know you are a good leader. Continue using your charm and aegyo, it makes the group looks fierce. Maknae Minji, hwaiting! Continue that groove on! Bommie unnie, our cute bomtaro, stay funny. DARA unnie, my bias, you deserve what you have achieved, stay cute and sweet. Love you forever 2ne1!

Fighting!

Guest blackjackVip

waaaaahh I really miss 2NE1.

I feel like i haven't seen them in ages!

when are they going to have a comeback really? i'm being really impatient. >.>

i wanna see their new MV, hear their new songs, and catch them on-screen! :(

Archived