►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^^ Just those macros alone doesn't mean the person who put it up is anti-2NE1, nor does it make this thread anti-2NE1.

^ Well IMO, this thread is fun, and I don't see how the macros spoil any fun in this thread at all?

I think some of us are over-reacting just a bit. Macros are always meant to be taken lightly. It's not as if the creator of those macros meant what he/she wrote. It's just for laughs. I saw those at Omona and I thought they were funny. That doesn't make me any less than any other 2NE1 fan. Let's just chill kay? I never realised just how sensitive fellow blackjacks can be :/ Chill people, and don't always take everything so seriously ^^ It's okay to mess around once in a while - even KBlackjacks do. lol rmb how they messed around with the supposed 2NE1TV comeback thing last year?

Oh well, I guess it's best to remove those pics since there are people who gets offended :/

Ooh Dara updated! Haha! They have a new member in the family - Tam-tam has a sibling now! I'm guessing they bought that doll from LA since she said they adopted it? Kkk. They should give it a name soon. Oh and that reminds me, just whatever happened to their hedgehog pet?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MidnightByul

What's this?

Please everyone, even if you don't think it's offensive to you, mind the other members who are on this thread everyday, that they themselves might not have the same humor as you do.

So, just double check before you type or post anything.

Guest haerione

i love park sister... i don't find it funny or anything entertaining at all... as a blackjack it was demeaning to post a macros of dara and bom, or if ever any members of 2ne1,

and for those who ask a skittles03 to mind her language, why not censor that macros too?it was way off than her choice of words.

i hope mods here can do something about this issue.

Guest vip_gd

i think you guys are kinda overreacting

although .. it is kind of inappropriate to post that picture coz it has the B word in it

kpop macros are sorta to be taken with a grain of salt

-

lol CL&bom wearing matching outfits

i kinda wish bom would at least wear leggings

but i guess that's her signature look.

Guest loveshatori

^ i agree i dont think macros should be taken seriously all macros are for fun they arent serious

not everyone has the same humor true but we should not get easily offended especially if the macros arent made to be offensive but as a joke

i love 2ne1 i hate it when people bash them too

but i actually find this funny i mean seriously she does look like the grinch in this picture ( it seems photographers cant get a good picture of her they hate her or something?)

some blakcjacks need to calm down, chillax and not take these things too seriously

because honestly this fandom gets a bad rap for being arrogant and overdefensive alot of times which is definitely a bad reflection of the girls

Guest Viscount

Guyz, please stop those macros... yeah they may seem funny to others but it is also offending to others as well...

yeah i got a good laugh at those pic (cause I really know it meant no harm) but the use of bad words is really inappropriate.

as Mathel828 said:

The girls are already getting criticisms from Haters everywhere, we do not need to add or fuel it, right. How would everybody react if these macros be posted in Allkpop. It is just like putting a target for all haters to throw mud at them, right??? Do you all think it will still be funny???

We should really stop this. I understand that the creator meant no harm, but it would really hurt to see our idols getting trash-talked. :)

Guest Mathel828

Thank you for everybody who took the time posting the Samsung AnyCall Event pictures and videos. The girls are probably tired from their recent trip but did a great job under the circumstances. Apparently they only sang 3 Songs (TTFM, Fire and Let's Go Party) and no collab happened??? I can't wait to see what they filmed/ shoot in their Westwood LA trip, obviously it was related to work not only for pleasure.

The girls are looking great in their multiple endorsements and their various Magazine photoshoots.

Dara's me2day is so cute. Finally Tamtamie is no longer alone...

@MJ_love, @vip_gd, @loveshatori,

Let us analyze the Macro, Bommie's picture is acceptable, GRINCH is acceptable, WHO STOLE CORN is acceptable. As you say @vip_gd that the B word is inappropriate, because it is. And if you check the dictionary that unless we are comparing Bommie to a Female dog, taboo term: a highly offensive term for a woman that deliberately insults her temperament and another meaning Offensive: A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing. A lewd woman.

Then you all are telling us not to take it seriously. Even the Macros sites have WARNINGS in there, that they are not for people who are thin-skinned or get offended easily.

Not everybody who comes in here will understand the jokes nor they are old enough to understand them. Some do not have the kind of sense of humor nor those words are allowed in their culture or religion.Not even all who visit this site are BlackJacks. Some are Lurkers, Antis, Haters and Instigators who try to find anything that they can use against the girls.Believe me this kind of jokes are serious... You can use any other style of slapstick jokes but not with these kind of words that can demean a person. Not at least in this kind of forum...

This is my last attempt to convey my opinion on these Macros, I apologize again...

Guest itszmaeee

I think some of you guys are overreacting, but I do understand where you are all coming from. The macros should be taken down since it's bringing more complications in this thread. The word "-----" is nothing to be fussing about but it'a very offensive word. I just don't get why they have to associate "-----" , "park bom" and "corn" Just PM the person who posted those up and tell him/her to edit him/her post. Also back to the macros. I've seen other groups' threads that have people posting macros there and some are actually much worse than Bommie's macros. Why would people just give those pictures to allkpop? That's just plain stupid. Take a chill pill and please stop making a big deal out of it. Someone should just PM the mods.

Anyways, CL looks hot and fierce on those fan pictures. I love the shades and her outfit.

^^^ I FOR ONE DON'T APPRECIATE THOSE, AS I QUOTE, F*CKN MACROS. THEY WERE DONE IN BAD TASTE. ANYBODY WHO ENJOYS THEM, IS A F*CKN IDIOT.

Warned for intentionally going around the swear filter.

Hello kickers12, I apologize if I do see this kind of jokes as inappropriate, demeaning and insulting. This is supposed to be a 2NE1 thread that is supposed to be promoting the girls and their activities. I am looking at it as an outsider and who does not know anything about the girls. And if I see this, I will have a bad impression on Bommie. As you see the word Bi****h is still a taboo, vulgar, highly offensive and insulting in any country and culture.

The girls are already getting criticisms from Haters everywhere, we do not need to add or fuel it, right. How would everybody react if these macros be posted in Allkpop. It is just like putting a target for all haters to throw mud at them, right??? Do you all think it will still be funny???

I apologize again...

Nice to see the girls perform in the Samsung AnyCall Event inspite of being tired from their recent trip. Love them performing TTFM, they always rock this song. Girls are really great and matured in so many ways. I am really looking forward for their full 2010 Comeback.

warned for quoting pictures and going around the swear filter.

those b....chy pictures are irritating to the eyes.......im so offended as a blackjack...........please this is an international thread ( not only liberated people are here) and there are minors too...those things are even censored in movies and shows...and they said its a common word...i don't think that's funny at all.......why don't you people post that in your own blog where that can be accepted...

why cant we show 2ne1's activities instead??? is that so hard to do??

for me,the f word is offensive and a foul word so as the b word..not all has the same cultures here so please show some respect..please remove your posts...for the other blackjack's sake....

you are spoiling the fun...seems like this thread is not fun anymore.....where are the mods here??? such a shame.....

please take a good look!!! you can delete this if you want.....i'm just saying my piece..........

Warned for going around the swear filter.

I think some of you guys are overreacting, but I do understand where you are all coming from. The macros should be taken down since it's bringing more complications in this thread. The word "b-tch" is nothing to be fussing about but it'a very offensive word. I just don't get why they have to associate "b-tch" , "park bom" and "corn". I do find it funny though. Just PM the person who posted those up and tell him/her to edit him/her post. Also back to the macros. I've seen other groups' threads that have people posting macros there and some are actually much worse than Bommie's macros. Why would people just give those pictures to allkpop? That's just plain stupid. Take a chill pill and please stop making a big deal out of it. Someone should just PM the mods.

Anyways, CL looks hot and fierce on those fan pictures. I love the shades and her outfit.

Warned for going around the swear filter.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ACCORDING TO SOOMPI FORUM RULES YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO AROUND THE SWEAR FILTER AT ANY TIMES, EVEN IF YOU ARE QUOTING OTHER SOURCES.

http://i41.tinypic.com/x4412h.jpg

Aigoo. Ionno with you but this one is even funnier. Let's all chillax, Blackjacks! 8D

Warned for trolling. There is no place for posting this kind of images. It is NOT funny. Look what the reaction you received after this post.

Some Park Sisters macros!

Just lol at the macros

You are warned for the same inappropiate pictures posted.

Posted?

[FANACCOUNT] 2NE1 Arrived First and Then Jeremy Scott Arrived!

Jeremy Scott said he was coming from shopping(?) in Hongdae but since the road was a bit crowded he was late.

I didn't get a chance to ask Jeremy what kind of shopping he was doing in Hongdae so I'm going to say he was just looking around and came back.

Some people said he was taking photos too (as expected Hogndae people!) and that he was really excited.

They say that Seoul is large compared to other cities and he spent a lot of time looking at the map and talking ㅋ.ㅋ

Even seeing 2NE1 in real life, they really stand out, and it felt like they had a really strong personality.

They seemed a bit short but their faces were very modest (..) and it felt like they had a lot of talent.

This ▲ pose, concept, and set up was all made by Jeremy on the spot!

With Minji's sunglasses, she chose a pose like she was blindfolded.

(He) lifted up CL and ran around

And became an angry bull in front of Park Bom ke ke ke ke

It wasn't just the concept of having a fun time, they really had a fun time!

Out of all the 2NE1 members, CL and Jeremy talked the most. They even joked with each other and seemed very close.

Because she stayed in LA before as well, she constantly talked to him about it.

Also, two of 2NE1's stylists (Yang Seungho and Lee Hyunjong) also talked a lot with Jeremy ke ke

Ah this photo wasn't used in the book. (Bba bam)

Jeremy and CL wore couple shoes and even enjoyed champagne together!

BOM & Jeremy & Minji the 3 of them sharing champagne side by side!

In Park Bom's hair was a bone-shaped hairpiece ke ke ke ke

Because I don't have the May issue right now, I'm looking at the Nylon shoot online right now- they used this cut!

When the shoot ended, the director called Jeremy and the stylists to the back and took pictures!!!!!!

The 3 of them sat on the sofa side by side, and they looked like they were friends for hundreds of years ke ke ke

They had to take pictures quickly so there wasnt much of a chance to get pics?

Ah, now that I'm looking at the pictures, 2NE1, including the stylists' makeup and hair also give off the image of really strong personalities.

If you see them together, your eyes will really go like .. +_+

Credits: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2NE1&...;page=1&bbs

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@[FANACCOUNT] 2NE1 Arrived First and Then Jeremy Scott Arrived!

WHAT about DARA? where is DARA at that time?........

^ Are you serious? I do believe Dara is part of 2NE1, which would mean Dara arrived when 2NE1 arrived.

If you can't take a good macro, no need to blow things up for the fans that can find some humor in things. Chill man. Contrary to popular belief, 2NE1 will not spontaneously explode if funny captions are added to pictures of them. We can all rest easily now.

Uh sorry to break it to yah, but 2NE1 and the rest of the YGF will probably not attend the Dream Concert. There's already seating charts going around int./krn. sites and it seems to be finalized that the girls won't be attending at all.

Oh, I thought I read somewhere that SNSD fans were complaining how they only get two seat leveles while other girl groups like Wondergirls and 2NE1 are only getting one seat levels.

What a bummer! Anyway, I am still hoping they'll be going! :D

Guest rubber

I think these pics haven't been posted yet. Pics below are in addition to all the DC2NE1 Anycall Corby event pics posted above. :D

Love the Park sisters <333

bom5o.jpg

bom1h.th.jpgbom2.th.jpgbom3.th.jpgbom4.th.jpg

daradc19.jpg

daradc20.th.jpgdaradc18.th.jpgdaradc24.th.jpgdaradc17.th.jpg

Credit: DC2NE1

More Dara Photos at OH DARA! :)

Minzy pics from DC2NE1 :D

minzy5.jpg

minzyd.th.jpgminzy2.th.jpgminzy4.th.jpgminzy3.th.jpg

Credit: DC2NE1

Archived