►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest nega_kui-yop-ji

Anyone else have a feeling 2NE1 might show up at Rage tonight in We Ho for GAMBoi night???!!! Cause I do! They were sighted in We Ho yesterday & they play their music videos and songs at Rage... I'm so gonna be there tonight! Just in case! :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

i want 2NE1TV back~!!! i seriously hoping YG and Mnet will hear our pleas~~

lucky fans who got to take pics with the girls ^__^ Bommie is soo kute!! i like wat they're wearing too :)

YG is really being secretive about wat the girls are doing in LA~!!!

love the BTS skit of GD and 2NE1 ^.^ magnae got embarrassed hahahha she's such a kute kid! :lol:

and i agree, love love love CL looks in the skit!! pretty leadah Rin, and her glowing smiles are the kutest :lol:

but why is bommie not in there too~~

Guest stayygoldenn

Aww i live in Los Angeles! I wish I knew where they are or if they are still here.

So nice to hear that they around here in the states.

I want 2ne1 Tv backk too u.u

Guest elavip

is that another LV bag bom has? lol. good to know they were spotted!

i hope the girls won't have jetlag or a problem performing tonight o_o corby event with 2pm right.

hoping for season 2 of 2NE1 TV too! i think it's just a matter of time.

100422 Jeremy Scott in Seoul - O'live Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJqlaeyb3vI

2ne1 appears here and there, and he talks about the girls.

v well, it's the morning of 24th in korea right now, so it would be 'tonight' technically.

Guest scarletletter

MINZY AND BEYONCE WORE THE SAME GLASSES

CL EARRINGS IN ETUDE

Purple Lipstick Earrings

Marilyn Manroe Earrings

credit: NE people

Guest itszmaeee

Will 2ne1 be performing TTFM tonight at the event? I REALLY hope so :D

Its been said that 2NE1 and 2PM will perform their Samsung CF songs like Try To Copy Me. Not sure if they'll actually be ON stage together or just perform right after another, but I'm hoping for an ON stage collaboration between the two.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME OF THE CONCERT? I think I'll be staying up to night to wait for fancams and pictures. YAAAAY. I'm still wondering what the girls was doing here in LA. I never thought they'll be going to Westwood. Luck fans (:

^ It looks like it's 7PM KST according to this screenshot,

it's about a 5 hour wait. Can't wait for fanpics and fancams.

cr: schedule @ yg-2ne1.com

Guest itszmaeee

Depending on their flight, I'm guessing the girls went right after they get off the plane and go to the rehearsal quickly. They left on the 22nd [uS] and it was the 23rd [KOREA], I think they got there right on time. Hopefully they got the rest they needed here in LA. At least they finally got out of their practice room and got to go outside korea. I'm hoping for 2NE1 TV Season 2 or a photoshoot.

Guest scarletletter

ADDED PICS FROM BEAN POLE AR BTS

Bommie looks sooo beautiful

--------------------------------------

BONUS

HOT MINJI AND CL SIGNING AN AUTOGRAPH :D

credit: DC2ne1

So I just read the tickets for Dream Concert sold out within an hour of opening (And seating for fanclubs seems to be an issue for the organizers right now). 2NE1 was never confirmed for attending but there was a possibility. Since tickets went on sale already, I don't expect them to be going (BB included).

cr: Kpoplive

What are the Most Viewed Kpop Videos?

Recently, people have been saying that Wonder Girls have “failed” in the US, going on to say that they are being humiliated. Fans posted pictures of Wonder Girls’ success in the US to disprove this (you can find it here), and among these was a chart of the most viewed Kpop videos on Youtube.

Most-Viewed-Kpop-Videos-HEADER.jpg

Note: The Chart is a bit old so the second and third places have been switched below according to the number of views now.

At #5 with almost 11 million views is Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry MV from June 2009.

Wonder Girls’ MV for their US debut single Nobody from July recently surpassed the 11 million view mark for fourth place.

Big Bang and 2NE1’s MV for the Lollipop phone captured third place as it’s nearing 13 million views.

None other than SNSD’s Gee MV from June stole second place with 13 million views.

And none other than Wonder Girls’ performance of Nobody on Mnet M!Countdown from November 2008 with nearly 23 million views snatched first place.

The rest of the top ten is as follows:

6. G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker MV

7. SNSD’s Oh! MV

8. 2NE1’s I Don’t Care MV

9. Big Bang’s Haru Haru (Day By Day) MV

10. 2NE1’s Fire (Space) MV

Source: Daum

cr: kpoplive

3 of 2NE1's songs have made the the 10 list of most viewed kpop videos! Pretty Awesome! They've only been out less than a year and all of their videos have 2million+ views.

Guest NV4ever

wooo~~ im soo excited now!!! cant wait to see the girls onstage again! how long has it been~~ :)

2NE1 MVs all got over 2millions hits on youtube~!! and consider they're not even one-year old yet ^__^ more love for the girls! keke

THe Bean Pole AR is soo kool~!!! how does they do tat? why cant we have a store full of 2NE1 goodies here in the US? aigoo...kfans are lucky =D

Archived