• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

[Fanaccount] 2NE1 backstage with the winner of the KCC UK Contest at Nolcon

tumblr_lqjpl9k1Hk1qgr2x5.jpg

YG bulding and 2ne1 Concert

Im back from the YG Tour and 2NE1 concert!! This was one of THE BEST DAYS of my life!! I saw the recording booths 2ne1 and big bang use and the gym they work out in!! I even got to dance around in there dance/rehearsal studio to “I am the best- 2ne1”!! … at the concert hall I MET 2ne1 they were SOOOOOOO NICE and really pretty, they are more pretty in real life!!! CL Hugged me and we all took a pic together!! I saw and said hello to TAEYANG ALSO!!! I was really shy >.< I was like ” aa anyou young haseyo” then he was all “ye anyounghaseyo” XD!! during the concert 2ne1 walked around the audience and since I was in the middle back row they walked passt me.. then CL saw me, recognized me from before and pointed then waved at me, >.<..but 2ne1 was sooo amaizing live!! I love them sooo much more now!! ^__^

Credit: http://love-ai-sarang.tumblr.com/post/9419355956/yg-bulding-and-2ne1-concert

Fan taken photos of CL in last night Nolcon:

CVroF.jpg

TqFJZ.jpg

K6p3v.jpg

YyqMt.jpg

sDgCt.jpg

Cre: / LeeChaelin.com// TheBom// DC2NE1_Translater’s witter //Shinnie_Star@weibo//26일콘서트갔다옴@DC2NE1‘s Gallery//http://cyw.do/12ddWF/WD0tm, clbaddestfemale.wordpress

Guest dragon-rider

FANACCOUNT: NOLCON DAY 1

6082705173_f0efb70735.jpg

Yesterday (well, it’s past midnight here) we went to 2NE1′s concert and it was awesome. For those who don’t know them, go educate yourself on wiki or something. Back to the post, it was great. I didn’t expect much since I’ve never been to a korean concert before, but it was mind blowing.

6082701887_35175dd324.jpg

Anyway, we went to Olympic Park at around 5 pm and the place was filled with people. There were sponsor tents (nikon, etude, etc), fan goods, a guy giving out lollipops and a guy on stilts. I don’t know what he did, but he just walked around looking bored. So I ended up buying two tshirts and a signed copy of their latest album. Haroon ended up winning a BB cream at the Etude tent and took a photo with them.

6082714175_5cd86e0338.jpg

The only negative thing was that they were really strict with cameras. You couldn’t bring them in and they check the bags before going in. But some people managed to get theirs in, you know iPhone and so. I brought my camera, but I passed security. Though inside was a different story. There was a couple sitting behind us and the woman was caught filming once, so she was warned by a guard. Then 20 minutes later she was caught again and they were kicked out. The guard was stand right in front of me and cut off my view of the performance.

Before the concert thay were playing the music videos on the big screen for a while.

The concert started at 8 pm and it began with a lasershow and some dance music.

Then 2NE1 came out at sang “Fire”, after that I can’t remember in what order the songs came but they preformed the songs from the 2NE1 EP.

Highlights:

- Taeyang was the guest (!) and he performed two songs; “Superstar” and “Where U At”.

- Minzy performed Taeyang’s “Only Look At Me” and had a dance battle with Taeyang (to Lil’ Wayne’s “A Milli”). They also did the dougie.

- The crowd went wild when Minzy took her shirt off for the dance battle.

- CL sang two songs; Drake’s “Marvin’s Room (Jojo’s version)” and Nicki Minaj’s “Did It On Them”. And it was fantastic! So much sass and fierceness.

- Dara sang one solo; “Kiss”.

- Dara and CL did most of the talking between songs.

- Bom wore a wedding dress for her solo stage with a veil. She also floated aroung on a swing like thing while singing.

- They all seemed a bit nervous or something in the beginning but it got better as the concert procceded.

- During half time (?) they showed youtube clips of people doing dance routines and parodies. It was funny.

- During “Let’s Go Party” they rolled in a huge Nikon camera on stage and at the end of the song the stood infront of it and took a photo with the audience.

- Encore songs were; “Stay together” and “Go Away”. During “Stay Together” they ran in to the crowd, and CL and Minzy passed us real close.

Here's the fancam:

- I think I saw CL’s mom outside, cause we were still at the venue after everybody left and I was waiting outside the toilet.

- Saw a lot of dancer outside too, like Jihye (the one who danced with Taeyang during “I Need A Girl”).

My favourite performances of the night:

- Fire

- I don’t care

- Pretty Boy

- Clap Your Hands (everybody got up and danced)

- I Am the Best

- Ugly

2NE1 was awesome. Taeyang is a great performer and he was awesome. The crowd was awesome.

In conclusion: Everything was awesome!

Source: Sabina (zoe87)

Guest echoRy

oh my god to have been there would have meant the world!!!

*sigh* but atleast i know the concert DVD won't be 2 far behind. i'll re-live it then ^_^

ahhh i see daddong and dougie lol and speaking of the dougie...baby min and tae were hot!!!

can't wait for better even longer fancams...atleast i hope there still are since security seems to be strict.

Guest dragon-rider

Dara updates about last night concert

110827 DARA's me2day update

[NO PHOTO]

첫콘서트를 마치고..자려고 누웠어요. 오늘의 감정은.. 말로 표현못할거같아요..^^ 잘자요~!!!

Lying down and trying to fall asleep after the first concert.. My feelings for today… I don’t even think I can put them into words.. ^^ Good night~!!!

darame2day0827112.jpg

달옹이쓰는 어제 첫공연후기!빠밤!(스포없음ㅋ)우선 제일잘나가 좌석에 당첨되신분들!잘보셧나요?!^.^관객분들을 코앞에서 보니까 정말 연령대가 다양하더라구요!+.+남녀노소!모두가 즐길수있는 놀자콘서트!글구 역대와이지공연중 남자관객이 젤 많이왓대요ㅋ우리도 걸그룹이엇음^_^v

Darong is writing here again after yesterday’s first performance! Ppabam! (I’ve nothing to say ke) The winners of the best seats would be seated here! Don’t they look good?! ^.^ I was very happy last night when I saw upfront that the audience were of varied ages and genders! +.+ Men and women, old and young! Nolza Concert is something that everyone can enjoy! And for the past year, we see quite a lot of guys in the audience too Ke We’re a girl group ^_^v

darame2day0827113.jpg

어제 첫곡부터 너무 신나서 날뛰다보니 여기저기 멤버들 악세사리 날라다니고ㅋ관객분들도 우리도 엄청 흥분한듯!서로에게 에너지를 주며 두시간을 안지치고 잘논거같아요!^0^최고!근데 왜 난 무대할때보다 신발끈 풀려서 묶은게 더 반응이좋은가?ㅋㅋ뭐에용!오늘은 꽉!묶어야지!^_*

Yesterday, even from the first song, I was so excited that I kept running around, and carrying the members’ accessories Ke The audience were excited, which excited us more! It gave me energy to last the entire two hours and even more, I think! ^0^ It was the best! So why is that when I perform satisfactorily and my shoe laces become loose, that I feel it would have a better response? Ke ke What to do! Today, kkya! I should tie them tighter! ^_*

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Guest cristina0422

110826 2NE1 CONCERT "NOLZA" - PARKBOM SOLO STAGE

110826 2NE1 CONCERT "NOLZA" - CL SOLO STAGE

credit:TheBethesame@YT

[110826 Full Focus] CL - Solo Stage [2011 2NE1 CONCERT 'NOLZA']

credit:MrSarangKpop5@YT

Love. Waiting for Dara and Minzy solo stage. Glad she's able to take fancams. The security is really strict. There are others who was kick out from the concert hall last night. Aigoo~

Blackjacks who attend NOLCON

29468922132302458356612.jpg

30056622132300791690112.jpg

credit:2NE1@FB

D-2 of NOLCON already started!

1st song "FIRE"

2nd song "Can't Nobody Remix"

Talk 1

3rd song "Let's Go Party"

4th song "Pretty Boy"

5th song "I Don't Care"

6th song "Please Don't Go"

updates via WeLoveDara and OfficialDaragon, thanks! Much appreciated!

Guest dragon-rider

CL raps to the song "Did it on 'em" of Nicki Minaj, the uncensored version :w00t: .

“What you didn’t know CL is the business! Eating off your plate.Make you pinkberryes do the dishes! Skinny little sticks.Now bop like a throw back.On your knees pinkberry see the ring.Kiss it! Oh oh oh! She got a big ol’ head.Refer to me,while she see the color red.Pop the bubble out your gum,on my lipstick? Now cheer for the real leaders.Dismissed."

— CL (Nolza Solo Stage freestyle original cover on “Did it on them” by Nicki Minaj)

credit to missmarycherry @tumblr

She's such a bad-richard simmons

tumblr_lqkv2xJ0T81qlq181o1_250.giftumblr_lqkv2xJ0T81qlq181o3_250.gif

Guest sjaikb

4th song is I Dont Care ^.^ they not yet performed 'Pretty Boy'

5th song is Please Dont Go

6th song is Kiss

7th song is You and I (Bom's sister playing the Cello)

8th song is Dont Cry

Guest cristina0422

Thanks Alyssa!

D-2 Song Lineup of NOLCON

1st song "FIRE"

2nd song "Can't Nobody Remix"

Talk 1 (2NE1)

3rd song "Let's Go Party"

4th song "I Don't Care"

5th song "Please Don't Go"

6th song "Kiss" (Dara Solo Stage) with CL

7th song "You and I" (Bom Solo Stage) with Park Go Eun playing Cello

8th song "Don't Cry" (Bom Solo Stage)

Talk 2 (Bom and Dara)

9th song "Marvin's Room" by Jojo (CL Solo Stage)

10th song "Did It On Them" by Nicki Minaj (CL Solo Stage) + rap her part on "The Leaders"

11th song "Look Only At Me" (Minzy Solo Stage)

Talk 3 (Minzy and Taeyang)

Dance Battle between Minzy and Taeyang (Lil’ Wayne’s “A Milli")

* Taeyang with Superstar (Special Guest)

* Taeyang with Where U At (Special Guest)

12th song "It Hurts"

13th song "Lonely"

14th song "In The Club"

Intermission - Dara, Bom, CL and Minzy's Crazy Story + Pre-Debut Vids + Will.I.Am + Achievements + Debut

15th song "Pretty Boy"

16th song "Don't Stop The Music"

17th song "Clap Your Hands"

18th song "Hate You"

Intermission - Parodies in Youtube + clips from The Party

19th song "I Am The Best"

Talk 4 They are saying goodbye

20th song "Ugly"

21st song "Stay Together"

22nd song "Go Away"

2NE1 Thanking Everyone

~ END ~

same lineup like yesterday with just a special stage of Bom's sister and her in "You and I"

D-3 Special Guest will be Park Myung Soo

# I Cheated with G-Dragon ft. Bom

# Naeng Myun with Sandara Park

Fruck! Dara and Deukkie so hot!!!! He appeared and grabbed Dara for a kiss. Dara refused and put on red lipstick and in the end they kissed.

updates via WeLoveDara and OfficialDaragon, thanks! Much appreciated!

YG Family Attends D-1 of NolCon

tumblrlqkuljkppb1qjyoa0.jpg

Seating Arrangement: Sean, Kush, GD, Se7en, and Teddy

credit: VIPsLoveJiYong@twitter

SPOTTED in D-2 of NOLCON: GD, Taeyang, Seungri, Jinu (Jinusean), Dj Murf, Hwangssabu (the trainer), Lee Jae Wook (the choreographer) and Yang Hyun Suk

almost SOLD OUT NolCon Goodies. YG should restock, they still have 1 day concert left.

o0480064011445748657.jpg

credit: happyrichlife@ameblo.jp

Guest dragon-rider

Trainer Hwang Ssabu and Dara have both updated the Nolza tattoo :D

tumblr_lql19qXGBo1qg71q1o1_500.jpg

Source: Hwangssabu's twitter

382977682.jpg

Source: Dara's me2day

GD, Seungri and Lee Hyori are spotted watching Nolcon too ^^

Minzy doing aegyo. Crowd screaming for Bom to do aegyo. Bom did aegyo. Then the crowd screamed for CL to do aegyo. She did too.

Cre: welovedara@twitter

Haha I really want to see that "aegyo battle" :lol:

Archived