►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

Aigoo~ It's been a long time. Sorry. I've been in a long hiatus. I miss this forum. I'm still busy but I hope I can post in the thread once in a while.

Anyway, just want to share this. KPOP already had it's on chart on Billboard.

2NE1's UGLY #3 on Billboard's Korea K-Pop Hot 100 Chart

picture1wa.png

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

[iNFO] Bommie would have a joint stage with her sister, Park Go Eun, who plays the cello..

[iNFO] From what I understand, Bom's sister would be playing "U & I" on the cello. Park Go Eun, specially took time out of her busy schedule to perform with her younger sister, Bom, in 2NE1's first concert..

Cre: welovedara@twitter

@ cristina: welcome back *hug*. We miss you here :wub:

Guest sjaikb

Park Bom to hold a special stage with her older sister for 2NE1’s ‘Nolza’ concert

It’s been revealed that 2NE1’s Park Bom will be showcasing a special performance with her older sister, famous cellist Park Go Eun, during 2NE1’s upcoming ‘Nolza‘ concert!

A representative from YG Entertainment stated, “We have prepared many hidden cards that will be revealed during 2NE1’s ‘Nolza’ concert, and one of them will be the joint performance between Park Bom and her older sister.”

The representative continued, “Park Go Eun is a famous cellist who is recognized for her talents both within Korea and around the world. She has held many solo concerts in the past, and agreed to hold this special stage despite her busy schedule in order to celebrate 2NE1’s first concert.”

Park Bom had publicly praised her older sister in the past through her Me2day after attending her solo concert, during which she had performed a cover of Park Bom’s “You and I” on the cello. During the ‘Nolza’ concert, Park Go Eun will once again perform “You and I” while Park Bom sings the song.

Park Go Eun is a graduate of the prestigious Peabody Institute of John Hopkins University. Bom had stopped by the Peabody Institute during season one of ‘2NE1tv‘, where she talked about how she had practiced her singing in the rehearsal rooms of the institute that her sister had attended.

Source: Money Today via Nate

Cr: allkpop

65589699.jpg

Cr: HweeBaTa@twitter

318935_220838374632031_120434301339106_583145_7018369_n.jpg

314125_220838711298664_120434301339106_583146_4773076_n.jpg

Source: 2NE1's Facebook

Guest cristina0422

2u6phjs.jpg

[TRANS][TWEET @etudeplay] Etude Play has come to NOLZA concert!! Ready to party~!! Are you ready to play? NOLZA ♪

Guest dragon-rider

110826 DARA's me2day update

21dara131435570738725.jpg

[TRANS][ME2DAY]It's 15 minutes before the show!!!!!!! Are you ready~?!? ~!!!!!!! Shouting sounds~!!!!!! I can't hear anything~~~~~~!!!! Kkyaaaa~!!!!!! Let's go~!!!! 2NE1!!! Let's play!!!

Cre: welovedara@twitter

2h67q09.jpg

AXxOm1xCIAA6T0T.jpg

AXxRQ1xCQAIwGmQ.jpg

714e1ebbjw1dkj67tu45tj.jpg

Cre as tagged + DCBomholic @ twitter

Update from officialdaragon@twitter:

- OMG!!!! THEY ARE SHOWING COUPLES (at the Nolza concert) ON GHE SCREEN &THE COUPLE NEED TO KISS WHILE BEING SHOWN IN THE SCREEN!!!BWAHAHAHA

- "1St song FIRE!!!!"

2nd song CANT NOBODY!!!!!

Talk!

3rd song in the club !!!!

4th song let's go party

Theytake out a giant Nikon pink camera while performing let's go party!!!!love!!!!

5th song I DONT CARE!

They take a picture after they perform let's go party with the crowd behind them!!! CUTE!!!

6th song please don't go

APPLERS!!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH GD IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! UOUR AHJUMMA GOT AN GOOD EYE SIGHT!!! LMAO

7th song KISS!!!!!!

8th song You & I sh eia wearing a wedding dress!!!

9th song don't cry

10th song CL Singing english song & I have no idea what song is that hahahaha

11th song CL is rapping now

12th song Minzy is performing Taeyang where you at!!!

MINZY is performing naman barabwa!:P (Look only at me)!!!

Every one is chanting Gong Minzy while dancing....now TAEYANG THE MAN IS OUT!!!! WOOOT WOOOT

13th song dancebattle between Minzy&Taeyang!!!!

The real 13th song Taeyang superstar!

Deukkie is half naykayyyyddd hahahahaha yummy!!"!slurrrrp :P

Deukkie took off his shirt!!!!

14th song where you at

15th song Its hurt

16th song lonely

video time "crazy story"

They are showing each girls profile before debut & Dara is shown when she is famous back in the Philippines ♥♥♥

They are showing thestart of the girls journey from the start &all thewin they receive ever since!!! Its so touching to go that again

17th song pretty boy!!!

18th song don't Stop the music

19th song clap yourhand

20th song hate you

They are showing their songs parody from diff video uploader hahahaha its so funny♥♥♥

21th song I am the best

22th song ugly

22th song stay together

23rd song Go Away

Cre: officialdaragon@twitter

Guest sjaikb

#23 Stay Together

#24 Go Away

2NE1 will perform "I Am the Best" on Music Station on 9/2

AXxgIcaCIAABlEX.jpg

Cr: BaddestFemaleCL & bb21Bom @ twitter

Guest noonAlysjia

i wanna share the Unreleased versions of ugly and lonely and we belong together (bigbang).

these are without the backup/background vocals be sure to check it out!

Archived