Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

110823 DARA's me2day update

21dara131410464663643.jpg

짜쟌!!! 이건 우리 놀자콘서트 커플석 관객분들에게 드리는 선물!!! ^.^ 입장하실때 나눠드릴거에용! 남녀커플에게만 드린다고합니다! ㅋㅋ커플분들.. 오셔서 커플티입고 달콤하게 즐기시길!!! 솔로분들!ㅠㅠ넘 슬퍼하지말아요! 우리도 행복할수있어용!흑흑..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ솔로만세!

Ta-da!!! We’re offering these couple shirts to the audience who would be attending NOLZA concert as a gift!!! ^.^ We’re going to give this to you upon admission! Only offered to couples (T/N: couples, like er, man and woman couples) who would come! Ke ke Those couples… Who would come in their couple t-shirts and enjoy and be all sweet!!! For those coming solo! ㅠㅠ Do not feel sad! We can also feel happiness, right! Hu hu… Ke ke ke ke Yay for solos!

110824 DARA's me2day update

21dara1314147324046.jpg

굿모닝! 좋은아침입니다~! 오늘! 드디어! 낫어글리 캠페인의 당첨자분들을 발표하겠습니다! ^.^ 짝짝짝! 정말 예상치하게 너무 많은분들이 참여해주셨어요. 미투댓글과 메일 보내주신분들이 거의 10,000명정도 되셔서 경쟁률이 1,000대 1이에요!캬~! 두구두구두구..!

Good morning! Good morning~! Today! At last! I will be announcing the winners to the Not Ugly campaign! ^.^ *clap*clap*clap*! I didn’t really expect that this many people would participate in it. From comments in me2day, to email, almost 10,000 different people sent in their comments, and the competition ratio was 1000 to 1 (T/N: 10,000:10 = 1,000:1, since there would be 10 winners, it means 1000 possible entries to 1 winner)! Kya~! *heartbeat*heartbeat*heartbeat*..!

21dara13141489109456.jpg

캬~!원래 당첨자는 10명이엇으나 인기가 넘 많아서^^;;ㅋ2분정도 더 뽑았어용!!솔직히 요즘 넘 바쁘다보니 10,000통의 메일을 모두 다 읽어보는건 힘들었구요..ㅠ.ㅠ그래도 읽어봤던 메일중에 뽑아봤는데요!당첨안되신분들도 제가 메일 읽어보구 홧팅해드릴테니!힘내요!^^

Kya~! There’s supposed to be 10 people who would win, originally, but it was so popular that we disagreed over the number a lot ^^;; Ke 2 more minutes or so, before the announcement!! To be honest, I was so busy these days, that it was hard for me to read all 10,000 emails..ㅠ.ㅠ But I did read the emails slowly before they got too clogged up! For those that won’t win, please know that I read your mail, and I encourage you, fighting! Cheer up! ^^

21dara1314147324046.jpg

이벤트 진행일은 8월29일입니다!우리 콘서트 끝난 다음날이죠!^.^메이크 오버를 진행해주실 메이크업 실장님/스튜디오/의상이 준비중이며!~개인화보집도 제작해서 드릴거에용!^.^즐거운 만남이되길 바래요!!!당첨자분들은yg on air 미투로 이름/연락처/거주지를보내주세용!

Tags: 자 이제 곧 당첨자 발표!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The event is in in progress, and would be held on August 29! The next day after the concert! ^.^ A make-over would be happening, and the make-up expert/ studio/ clothes are being prepared now!~ There would also be a personal individual photoshoot, and I’ll be giving the album to you! ^.^ I hope that we’d have a fun meeting!!! For the winners, please send your name/ contact number/ address, to YG ON AIR me2day!

Tags: The winners would be announced really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest pervertednoona

My heart goes out for DARA these days..

She's so busy..She has to practice for NOLZA, She has to do her duties as Promotions Director for the NOT UGLY promo, She has to update us thru Me2Day, and I bet she's also crazily filming their journey to their 1st ever concert for 2ne1TV.

BUT still some so called blackjacks will not appreciate her.

I just hope none of us soompiers here are part of those who comment in 2ne1TV YT videos like this:

" This is 2ne1TV, Not DARATV".

I was trying to catch up with 2ne1tv episodes earlier but I had to stop since I need to calm down upon reading those comments.

A TRUE BLACKJACK LOVES AND SUPPORTS 2NE1- CL,BOM,DARA, AND MINZY. If u aint know, now u know! lol

Guest sjaikb

Expectations are high for 2NE1’s first concert

2NE1, the girl group that set new bars by hitting number 1 with all 5 singles that they released this year, will hold their first concert since their debut. Their free-flowing performances and flashy outfits equipped with trendy music has built an expectation from music fans matched by no other with the arrival of their first concert.

With plans to debut in Japan in September, 2NE1 is busy preparing for the concert. Star News was able to take a sneak peak at their first 3-day long concert, “Nolza”.

As it is their first mega-scale concert since their debut, 2NE1 has been busy preparing through rehearsals. Although most concerts’ rehearsals usually begin 2 days before the concert date, 2NE1 has scheduled rehearsals a week before the concert date.

On August 24th, a staff member from YG Entertainment spoke with Star News and stated, “We rented out the concert venue for rehearsal so we could best match the same environment as the concert. The time invested in preparation is described by the members’ passion for the upcoming concert”.

The stage will have various colors to bring out the individualistic nature of 2NE1.

A large, vivid HD screen will be prepared for the audience seated farther away, and a T-shaped stage will be prepared for the audience to communicate the members of 2NE1 even closer, as well as a surprise event in the seats. Special outfits have been made and prepared as well.

But what the fans are most anxious for is 2NE1’s music.

The staff member continued, “Not to mention all of 2NE1’s hit songs throughout their career, never seen before individual performances from the members will also be showcased… There will also be a surprise performance to demonstrate 2NE1’s musical growth. This concert will prove 2NE1’s true worth”, promising expectations. However, the staff member didn’t divulge any specific details.

There will be delightful guest performers, too. YG Entertainment’s senior artists, G-Dragon and Taeyang of Big Bang, as well as Park Myung Soo, are set to appear to put on exciting performances.

The hit collaboration song of G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo, “I Cheated“, from MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” will be performed at the concert. As both celebrities are busy with their schedules, it will be a rare stage where they will get to perform the song together.

Park Myung Soo will also put on a collaborative performance with Sandara Park. The two will be remixing the former collaborated song, “Naengmyun”, by SNSD’s Jessica and Park Myung Soo, and give it a Sandara Park flavor.

The three day concert will take place from August 26th to August 28th at the Olympic Hall in Seoul.

Source: Star News via Nate

Cr: allkpop

Guest dragon-rider

[TEASER] 2NE1 - UGLY (BOM)

Cre: 2NE1@YT

@pervertednoona : me too. Dara is working like crazy these days. The work of a promoting manager is overwhelming and she has to hold events, update me2day, film 2NE1TV, shoot for CF along with practicing hard day and night for the concert. These days I really enjoy following Nolcon footstep through Dara's update. She's such a caring person.I hope people appreciate her more. 2NE1 couldn't be this successful without her.

Btw, Bom is so cute and dorky in this gif :D

tumblr_lqffpu8rfR1qjh7gmo1_500.gif

Cre: : kissme-bj@tumblr

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 invites 30 low-income children to their ‘NOLZA’ concert

20110803_2ne1_00.jpg

2NE1 impressed netizens with their compassion after it was revealed that the girls reserved free seats for 30 children from low-income, multi-cultural families for their first concert, ‘NOLZA‘.

The 30 children are from the ‘Holt Welfare program’, an organization that received $100,000 USD in donations from YG Entertainment to support 100 children earlier this year. The agency is known for their charity work, as they previously donated 10 cents per album sold (1% of their digital profit), and $1 from each concert ticket sold through their ‘YG WITH‘ campaign.

One child happily commented, “I’ve always loved 2NE1 so I’m glad that I received an opportunity I never could even dream of.” The members themselves added, “I hope that we can provide strength through our concert for the children who are working hard to live life day to day.”

‘NOLZA’ will open on August 26th and run through the 28th at the Olympic Hall.

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver

Taken from allkpop

How touching :tears: . It makes me love YG and 2NE1 more. They really care about other people.

Guest dragon-rider

110825 DARA's me2day update

21dara131425471981601.jpg

올림픽홀~ 도착!!! 투애니원 첫콘서트! Nolza!!! 8월 26,27,28 일! 카몬!!! ^.^

I’ve arrived at ~ Olympic Hall!!! 2NE1′s first concert, Nolza!!! August 26, 27, 28! Come on!!! ^.^

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Archived