►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

The promotion is over :tears: . I will miss them a lot. Though this year's comeback and promotion are kind of long and overwhelming in term of time and songs (4 months since Don't Cry released and 5 new songs with 5 new MVs) but it's still lacking in term of appearance. I think 2NE1 didn't have enough broadcast time since they appeared only once in MCD and none in MuBank. Except for weekly music programs, they rarely participate in any other programs. That's why though they've been through a 4-month-comeback but I am still feel a little bit unfulfiled.

Anyway, I hope they will have explosive awesome concerts next week and have successful debut in Japan.

110821 DARA's me2day update

era9m.jpg

굿모닝!^_^콘서트 준비로 설레이긴 하지만.. 오늘은 좀.. 아쉬운날이네요. 오늘 우리 막방인거 알죠..?!?두둥..제작년 첫미니앨범 막방을 인더클럽 으로 마치고 얼마나 펑펑 울었던지.. 이젠 울진않겟지만 그래도 넘 아쉽네요!ㅠ오늘 즐거운 사녹해요!2곡!카몬!^.^

Good Morning! ^_^ It's very exciting because of the concert preparations.. but.. today's kinda regrettable. Did you know that today's our last broadcast?! Doodoong.. Last year on the last broadcast for our first mini album promotions we did In The Club.. after singing that we let out everything and cried loudly.. Now, maybe we won't cry anymore, but we'll still feel extremely sad! Today, let's happily record the pre-recorded performance too! 2 songs! Come on! ^.^

Source: DARA's me2day

Translated by 双鱼座314 @ 2NE1 Baidu Bar and nyldeabcd @ ygladies

Guest dragon-rider

Goddess D in yesterday's Inkigayo

kc8jyb.jpg

3xeir.jpg

3igkh.jpg

eyrzl.jpg

z1qcm.jpg

Credit as tagged + ohdara

I love this hairstyle :wub: . Seems like Dara can rock with any hairstyles she is given.

BomZy outside YG Building:

k7bh2.jpg

vuhjl.jpg

Credit: Shinniestar @weibo via soh0712@YGL

110822 DARA: "While we were recording yesterday, we had a bit! of extra time so we took this picture!"

3T1mr.jpg

Bigger Picture

21dara131398141342965.th.jpg

캬~!어제 우리 사녹중에 잠깐! 여유내서 찍은사진!시간이 많지않아서 후딱!찍느라고 사실 인물이 이쁘게 나오진않았지만..ㅠ.ㅠㅋ그래도 우리가 함께 했다는게 뽀인트니까요~!^.^사진투척!같이찍으신분들~얼른저장!우리들만의 추억..! +.+ 랙잭이 생각하는 멤바들 마음이란!캬

Kya~! While we were recording yesterday, we had a bit! of extra time so we took this picture! Since we didn't have much time we took it real! quick, and truthfully, we didn't look that pretty but.. ㅠ.ㅠ ke Still, the point is that we took it together~! ^.^ Tossing this pic to you guys! Those who took it with us~ save it quickly! It's a memory of very own..! +.+ The emotions of 2NE1 members who were thinking about Blackjacks! Kya

Source: Dara's me2day

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

110822 DARA: "While we were recording yesterday, we had a bit! of extra time so we took this picture!"

*quoted image*

Kya~! While we were recording yesterday, we had a bit! of extra time so we took this picture! Since we didn't have much time we took it real! quick, and truthfully, we didn't look that pretty but.. ㅠ.ㅠ ke Still, the point is that we took it together~! ^.^ Tossing this pic to you guys! Those who took it with us~ save it quickly! It's a memory of very own..! +.+ The emotions of 2NE1 members who were thinking about Blackjacks! Kya

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

This is so touching :tears: . I wanna cry. Wish I could be together with the girls in such a cozy atmosphere like that.

Another Dara's me2day update:

21dara131398499531637.jpg

Something to share. Bom is so adorkable in this ^^

[FANCAM] 110816 Godess Bom got thirsty

C: NIKAISTAR@YT

Guest dragon-rider

tazanya (admin of YG Ladies) has posted her fan account about the previous Inkigayo performances. I haven't asked her for permission to re-post yet so I will share the link. It is absolutely amazing and worth reading. I am jealous as well :D

110821 SBS Inkigayo Goodbye Stage: WOW, Pre-recording and Live Broadcast

Guess Tazzy was on the pic of K-Blackjacks that Dara posted on her me2day too :D

Guest dragon-rider

I've read this and it makes me so sad :(

Japanese Anti-Hallyu Protests Continue

Cre: jbarky@soompi

The protest is coming high and I am really worried for 2NE1 to debut this September. I feel very offended by the insults of protesters toward Hallyu stars. This is just too much...

Again 2NE1 is in a tough time. They are so unlucky :(. I will pray for the girls to do well in Japan market.

x7wQR.jpg

우린 지금 모체육관에서 콘서트 리허설중!!! +.+ 실제 크기로 만들어놓고 보니 정말 연습실에서 연습하던거랑 다르네요! 여러분들 있을 위치도 파악하면서 어디로 가고~ 어떡게할지 잘생각해보겟어용 크크큭! 캭!!! 랙잭봉,다라봉 그리구 여러가지 봉들과 플카들 기대중!^.^

We're now rehearsing the concert at the Olympic Hall!! +.+ Practicing on the stage (on a real scale) instead of practicing at our studio is indeed different! We can even decide where to go (during the performance) by looking at where everyone is going be at~ We'll think carefully on how to this kekeke! Kya!!! Blackjack's lightstick, Dara lightstick, and the many other different kinds of lightsticks, and fan boards, I'm anticipating it! ^.^

cxkJR.jpg

자기 얼굴 잘안나왔다고 아쉬워하거나 방심하고 있는 랙잭이들을 위한 다라의 a shot a day!!!ㅋㅋㅋ두둥!!! 무대올라가기전 숨어서 몰래 찍은 랙잭직찍!!! 빠밤!!! 뭔가 막방기념을 남기고싶어서 가져간 내 카메라! 캬~! 대성공! ^.^

For the Blackjacks who were worried that their faces didn't come out well because they were caught off guard, here's Dara's a shot a day!!! Ke ke ke Doodoong!!! This is a pic I took of Blackjacks while hiding secretly before getting on stage!!! Babam!!! I wanted to keep something as a memory of our last performance so I took my camera with me! Kya~! Huge success! ^.^

Source: DARA's me2day

Translated by 叶子 @ 2NE1 Baidu Bar and nyldeabcd @ ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

More pics of 2NE1 after Inkigayo:

KZEM0.jpg

sVl6J.jpg

ydQML.jpg

Cre: DC2NE1 via welovedara@twitter

2NE1's Goodbye Stage Message Card

wb32m.jpg

Thank you everyone.

We’re becoming closer now right?! ^.^ keke

During this period, we’re really thankful and find it very interesting~ ♥

In future, you’ll come too right?

What a pity, but please come to have more fun at our concert~♥

Source: DC2NE1, 21IMPACT

Translation: 胃@21IMPACT, soh0712@YGLadies

Is it their hand-writing? I bet this is written by Dara because it has a cute doodle on it :D

Guest dragon-rider

[FANCAM] 110822 2NE1 concert rehearse part.1 (DARA ver)

[FANCAM] 110822 2NE1 concert rehearse part.2 (DARA ver)

Cre: park77410@YT

More Dara's me2day update about preparing for Nolza concert:

yu3u1.jpg

리허설하다 잠시 쉬는중!저녁 먹을시간이자나요!냠냠..땀흘리며 연습할수록 쩔어가고있어서 얼굴은 차마 못찍엇어요ㅋㅋ아!아까 그 다라봉은 공식적으로 만든게 아니구 제 팬분이 만들어서 선물해준거에요!^^콘서트가면 여러가지 모양과 문구의 기발한 플카들이 또 볼거리인데~!기대!ㅋ

A short resting time from rehearsals! It’s also time for dinner! Nyam nyam… I was sweating so hard during practice that I can’t really include my weird-looking face in the picture now Ke ke Ah! The Dara lighsticks that I showed earlier aren’t official ones, but those that were made by my fansite and they gave them to me! ^^ It would be interesting to see the many shapes and various phrases~! Excited! Ke

R2mAo.jpg

콘서트현장과 똑같은 크기와 모양의 연습장소!!! 그니까 이쪽이 ~ 스페이드존이고 요~앞이 하트존!!! 아하! 오키~! 오늘 연습하면서 보니까 멤버들 다 ~ 골고루 여기저기 돌아다니니까 다들 잘 볼수있을거에요~!^.^ 악 설레여~!+.+

Rehearsing for the concert in a place with an identical size and shape as that of the venue’s!!! That is, here ~ This is Spade Zone ~ And before that is Heart Zone!!! Aha! Okay~! Practicing today, and seeing all the members ~ Running around here and there, we’ll surely get familiar with this~! ^.^ Ack, I’m getting so excited~! +.+

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Dara's update is so fun to read. I love following their footsteps to the concert like this :D.

Archived