►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

Another victory. Yay 2NE1! We've already achieved a triple crown this week. With black suits they really look like billion-dollar babies. I really love their masks at the beginning. I've always been waiting for them wearing masks for Ugly performance :D. The performance today doesn't have many moves and jumping like the last one, maybe because they wear super high heels and maybe they want to fit with the cool, elegant concept of today's outfit.

I see Bom slipped at 2:49?

Guest vy_nitha

Hi... I'm a lurker, but just wanna come by and say that today's performance was AWESOME !!!

I love everything in it esp the outfit and the mask, the girl look very gorgeous and elegant. I wish I can get diet tips how to get Boms legs...

Dara's tie is different from the other three but look stunning. Anyway good job for cordy noona for awesome looks today.

Baby Minzy look so hype, she still manage to jump eventough she wears those heels...

and CL always with her charisma, i like her hair today...

about Bommie part at 2:49, i think that's part of the choreography dance if i'm not mistake based on previous performance...

*OK, back to lurker mode

Guest dragon-rider

Just a saying of CL that keeps going in my mind for 2 days.

CL talks about the issue of "richard simmons You" has been changed to "Hate You" on 2NE1TV ep 5:

"Actually, this song, how I say… Well, it’s like taking the strawberry off a strawberry shortcake. Right? So, I think it’s kinda unfortunate. Sure, the cake and cream still taste good but… you that main strawberry on top? Right there, bop! It’s like taking that off the top"

I just.. keep thinking about this statement. Artists nowadays have to choose between their preference and public's prejudice. Sometimes they have to sacrifice their choice to get along with the public. I somehow think it's not fair. If you tighten the rein too much, it will holds back the creativity. And art is dead without creativity.

Being non-mainstream artist is so hard. You always have to be ready to face public's criticism and sometimes it turns you into nonoriginal.

Guest myheart2urs

First week of August chart, two songs of 2NE1 at top 5.

ichart.jpg

And they're still on top at the beginning of the week.

ichart.jpg

Different charts which shows they're still charting.August 8, 2011 6:00AM

Bugs

bugsvx.th.jpg

Cyworld

cyworld.th.jpg

Daum

daumb.th.jpg

Dosirak

dosirak.th.jpg

Melon

melono.th.jpg

Mnet

mnets.th.jpg

Monkey

monkeyf.th.jpg

Naver

naver.th.jpg

Soribada

soribada.th.jpg

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1_TV_Season 3_E06 (ENG)

Cre: 2NE1@YT

2ne1 plans to “kill all” by their music in Japan

323.jpg

2ne1 begins their activities in Japan on August 9. They are planning various debut and concerts.

2ne1 plans to release their five new songs in Japan one by one, over a period of two weeks, as they have done in Korea. This is their first official activity in Japan and things are looking good for them.

2ne1’s agency YG Entertainment said, “2ne1 will make a Japanese version of the digital song ‘I am the Best’ and the rest of their songs, and release them online.” They are sure to make big hits on the music charts, just as they have done in Korea.

They released the Japanese version of “I Hate You,” and plan to release their second digital song on August 10.

2ne1 is also scheduled to hold their first concert “2ne1 1st Japan Tour — NOLZA in Japan” in Yokohama Arena, and hold their next concert in Kobe World Hall on September 24, and in Chiba Makuhari Messe on October 1 and 2.

2ne1’s fans in Japan are eagerly anticipating their performances .

Source: Starnews

Credit : Korea.com

Guest choomtopdance

love how ugly still in the top.... i guess dara the pr director is really good at promoting...

keep it going kblackjacks....

i want to see them in the encore this week!

Archived