Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

When I saw her tweet in japanese,for a moment

I thought that she do not want her fans to

worry too much about her so instead of posting

in english,she posted in japanese.

If that tweet is from Japanese song or some sort

then it's nothing to be worry about,but if

it's really about her her life then she needs even more

support than ever from us,BLACKJACKS. :)

So whoever have a me2day account or even

a twitter account should pose some

encouraging msg to her. GO,GO,GO!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Track list for 2NE1’s new mini-album revealed!

YG Entertainment announced a while back that they were planning to release a new mini-album from 2NE1 as part of their multi-part promotions. Well the track-list for 2NE1’s second mini-album has just been revealed, and it’s looking to be one hot release!

20110627_2ne1_iamthebest_1.jpg

The girls included tracks from previous and on-going promotions. Fans can find popular hits like “I Am The Best“, “Lonely“, and “Don’t Stop The Music” from 2NE1’s ‘Yamaha’ moped CF.

Check out the full track list below!

01. I Am The Best

02. UGLY

03. Lonely

04. Hate You

05. Don’t Cry

06. Don’t Stop The Music

The reported date of release is slated for July 29th, but fans can start pre-ordering the mini-album through (here). Stay tuned to allkpop for more 2NE1 updates!

Source: YesAsia + akp

Guest dragon-rider

"Ugly" and "Hate you" are such cool names. Since YG saves these two songs for upcoming promotion, they are must be even more fantastic than Lonely and I Am The Best. I really can't wait.

Any information of the composers? I want there is not only Teddy but also Kush, Choi Pikang or Choice 37. I am addicted to every Kush's song for 2NE1, he should composes more for the girls :D

Guest dragon-rider

Dara reveals a sneak peak for the upcoming mini album

[12.07.11] DARA's me2day update

tini4.jpg

상큼박부장이 투애니원 미니앨범과 콘서트를 앞두고 여러분을 위해 준비한 작은이벤트!!!빠밤!!!우리에게 궁금한 질문을 요기 댓글로 남겨주세용!^0^앨범이나 콘서트관련 질문도 오케이~!!!답변은 우리가 직접 골라서 네이버뮤직에서 공개됩니당~! 재밌는 질문~마니~해주때요!ㅋ

A small event prepared by fresh manager Park for everyone in anticipation of the 2NE1 mini album and concert!!!! Babam!!! Please leave some questions for us about things that you're curious about here as a comment!^0^ Any questions about the album or concert are okay too~!!! We'll choose the questions our selves and answer them on Naver Music~! Please ask lots~ of interesting~ questions! Ke

Translated by GEE @ ygladies

Manager Park is really doing well huh? LOL. She even competes with Mr.YG to tease fans now :lol:

By the way, Dara has been very into practicing guitar lately. I hope BJ can see her playing guitar in Nolza concert :wub:

PS: wonder if baby Minzy is OK now. She said that she kept having nightmares :(

Guest hayakatsu

hi guys!! i just wanna drop by to share a very exciting tweet i read earlier.

those who follow the jrock, anime and games scene might know them because they're pretty popular whithin that circle but otherwise they're a pretty low-key jrock band but extremely popular with the anime games otaku like me. ANYWAY!! to the point.

BACK-ON the jrock group just wished 2NE1 a successful debut in japan!!

backon%2525202ne1.jpg

translation: Enjoy Japanese debut 2NE1! !

and another one that says something about KENJI03 ft. CL!!!

backon%2525202ne1%2525201.jpg

i dunno what this one says. i'm not really good in japanese so can someone translate???

GORI's twitter account.

also, what is going on?!?!?! is CL really featuring in a japanese song??? with KENJI03?!?!?! this is exciting!!! i'm a huge HUGE HUUUUGGGEEEEE fan of BACK-ON so imagine the heart-shattering drop i got when i saw this in my timeline! and that account is legit. that is srsly a member of BACK-ON's account. omg! my 2 favorite groups coming together. maybe she's gonna rap in english alongside TEEDA. OMG!!

okay sorry. it's just that i feel so alone since i'm the only one who knows who BACK-ON is and since this was posted 3 hours ago i thought it would be up on AKP or tokyohive or something but it isn't so maybe i'm like the only one who knows about this???

what do you guys think? i tweeted TEEDA just now since he's online so i'm gonna see what he says.

p/s: should we tip tokyohive or akp as rumor or something? lol. i'm sorry maybe bad idea? i'm not thinking straight. i'm just totally superhyper now.

Guest babymodz

okay - so i translated using Google Translator & got this:

KENJIに教えてもらってから2EN1好きですよ。目指せft.CL

ENG: (I like to tell 2EN1 got from KENJI. Aim ft.CL)

yeah ... not much help. LOL! but if it's true that there'll be a collab i'm so excited! i know Back-on thanks to my brother who LOVES them. LOL! so it'll be great if it does happen. btw, does anyone know when 2ne1 & their sunbae are coming to S'pore? they have a concert this friday right??

2NE1 - 2ND MINI ALBUM Cover + Details!

2QM8j.jpg

TRACKLIST:

01. I Am The Best

02.UGLY

03.Lonely

04.Hate You

05.Don’t Cry

06.Don’t Stop The Music

PRICE: 12,000KRW about $11

July 28th, 2NE1’s 2nd mini album is being released.

Through this mini album with 6 tracks, 2NE1 will present a title song ‘UGLY’ as well as others including ‘Hate You,’ along with the big hit songs dominated various charts: ‘I AM THE BEST,’ ‘Lonely,’ and ‘Don’t Cry.’ Plus, there will be a bonus track called ‘Don’t Stop the Music,’ which makes the album more exciting.

Unlike other albums before, this album concentrates its design motif on illustrations that reflect 2NE1’s unique style. The illustrations are from a well-known pop artist Mary Kim and her usage of vivid colors and fierce descriptions of characters represent 2NE1 perfectly; such artworks make this album even more collectible.

- Pre-Order : 2011. 07. 14. ~ 07. 27

- Release : 2011. 07. 28 (Wednesday)

◎ DETAILS

- Mary Kim illustration booklet, 21 pcs (135*135)

- Poster: depending on initial manufacture quantity, 1 per 1 album

- Family card: depending on initial manufacture quantity, 1 per 1 album

- Contents may vary depending on the situation

◎ SIZE INFORMATION

-

148 X 148 X 25 (mm)

Pre-Order GIFT Event:

Special prize for YG e-shop pre-sale customers: 2NE1 decorating stickers

(SIZE : 135mm X 135mm)

opSKe.jpg

Source: YGeSHOP

Reuploaded by: crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

I AM THE BEST REMIXES

Girls Run The World Best

I Am The Best Satisfaction

credit: DrokasMashUp + bumpskater

Guest Sonia.Shin

In some tumblrs I saw the leaked audio of their upcoming "UGLY" I won't post it because I do not want to spoil some of you who are waiting the real audio official audio!! But I have to say IT"S SOOO GOOOD!!! Can't wait the Official release!!! :lol:

So many comebacks I can barely keep track! :wacko: I have to say I wasn't huge fan of this promotional style. I ALWAYS appreciate YGE thinking outside the box, but I think this was bit too ambitious on their part. That being said I'm still crazy excited for the mini. Just read that "Hate You" was meant to be "richard simmons you" lol oh Teddy how I love you. I wonder how the change of lyrics will affect the overall dynamics of the song. I secretly wish they could leak the original version.....just for sh*ts and giggles.

Not sure how I'll feel about Ugly...if its one of those self pity tracks can't exactly jam stuff like that.

Also happy they're doing an animation MV. GDs butterfly came out really well so I'm expecting the same type of quality for 2NE1.

Archived