SpV9w.jpg

1. Gareth Pugh, Spring 2011 RTW Collection

2. Christian Louboutin, Clou Noeud Slingback | $1,195 [ + ]

HGEUi.jpg

2. Christian Louboutin, Robot 120 Ankle Boots Silver | $1,295 [ + ]

5fnin.jpg

2. Christian Louboutin, Star Prive Slingback | $1,695.00 (Original Price)

Credit : YGLadies, YG-Life, Style.com and Elle.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

The choreography practice video is hot hot hot like fire ~~. Without stage's spotlights and performing outfits, our girls still shine their own way. I am really into it right now. This makes me wanna dance :D

This choreography is so cool. i heard it was directed by Lee Jae Wook right? He rocks. I can see some old moves from Can't Nobody, Lollipop, Try to follow me but they still come together as a very creative combination.

Btw, I can't help falling for Chaerin in the Dance Cover Contest spot video. My baby girl says "I Am The Best" with so much swag. I am really addicted to her fluent spoken English :wub:

@dada: Right. The best thing is we can enjoy their songs and performances that they work so hard to bring us. I hope they enjoy themselves too. That is the biggest award for them and for us all.

PS:

2ne1's Best Special Live Performances Part 1

2ne1's Best Special Live Performances Part 2

Cre: ii2ne1x @ YT via ohdara

Watching these makes me miss their debut time *sniff*

Guest danel

yesss!! 2ne1 still number 1 in melon!!! biggest chart i think!!

2ne1 the best!!

21dara130952101142328.jpg

credit: dara's me2day

That's amazing that 2NE1 is able to reach back to #1 on melon considering such fierce competition. They may not actually get mutizen due to not having an album sells, but I'm still crazy proud of them. I don't know whats YG deal with MNET, but hopefully we are all just reading in between the lines. YG doesn't any more conflict with anyone or people are really going to start seeing the company as hard to please.

2NE1's concert is named Nolja/Nolza!! Awesome B)

The sections are also really creative and well thought out.

I can't wait till the big night. I wonder who will cry? theres always that one memeber that cries during a group first concert.

Bets on Minzy since shes been a trainee with YG the longest.

Guest danger_girl

i just noticed how high their heels are in I am the best MV. wow... and they can dance like that!!

I really hope that Dara can have her hair down next time. 

2NE1 1st Concert: "NOLZA" Sitting Plan!

tqsel.jpg

kewfk.jpg

Source: Nolza Official Website

Credit: crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

Bigger Picture

21dara130952101142328.jpg

우리 지금 열심히 콘서트 회의중!!!!!!!!!!!! 투애니원 놀자~!!! 놀자콘서트! 놀콘이죠~! ^.^ 이제 슬슬 본격적으로 준비를 들어가야해용!!! 홧팅! 홧팅! 야야야!!!

Right now we're deep in the middle of a meeting for the concert!!!!!!!!!!!! 2NE1 Nolja~!!! Nolja Concert! It's a NolCon~! ^.^ Now we should be slowly entering into full scale preparations!!! Fighting! Fighting! Yayaya!!!

21dara_1309526884_64888.jpg

콘서트회의끝!!! 꽤 긴시간을 했어요! 좋은공연 만들기위해 다들 여러가지 얘기를 나누느라^^ 우리 좌석배치도 봤죠!!? 귀엽지않아요?!?+.+ 저기를 어떤 기준으로 나눌지 그리구 어떤 이벤트들을 할지..? ^^ 궁금해!!ㅋ놀콘으로 오세요오~!

Concert meeting is over!!!! We spent a long time in there! We were talking about a lot of things in order to make it a good performance^^ Did you see the seating arrangements too!!? Isn't it cute?!? +.+ How should we divide it up? And what events should we have..? ^^ I'm wondering!! Please come to the NolCon~!

T/N: Picture says Spades Zone, Diamonds Zone, Hearts Zone, and Clubs Zone

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest echoRy

^^^ me too! i always luv how the girls constantly change it up.

i find myself crossing my fingers about Dara's hair though ^_^ i hope it's a different style.

their silver outfits would be cool, but i would luv to see them wearing the outfits in the "the world is mine" chair!

i think they all look amazing in those the most.

2NE1 - I Am The Best on Music Core

Credit : CrazyCarrot270

They look so pretty and feminine here XD I love the outfit XD

I love Minzy's new hair, so niceeee ♥ And Bom's legs *melt* :w00t:

Seems like the cameraman like CL so much :lol: I want them girls to be aired equally :)

Anw,HOT PERFORMANCE and the fanchants are so loud :wub:

2NE1 JJANG ~

Guest kaypie

Bom's already hot legs are hotter today.

They were all :sweatingbullets: , 2ne1 in black is

always sexy. I like the minor changes

that they did with the choreo except I'm

missing the drums during the dance break.

The cameraman gave me a headache though, distorted

and messy. Some angles were off.

Guest Wingedbunny

Ugh sometimes I'm just blown away with how pretty park bom is! I mean she had a great body, a amazing face, a gorgeous voice, lovely hair and the best personality ever! How can you not like her...kggg impossible...

Guest dragon-rider

There are a few changes in the choreography today. Still amazing. I like the way they show the "cocky" attitude during the performance, especially CL, her facial expression is always the best.

Bom looks chubby today :D, I love it. I wonder if she still keep eating water melon like she said last week :lol: And I kind of miss Dara's Dragonball hairstyle lol.

But I think the new haircut makes baby Minzy look a bit old. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lkmonsanto

Dear YG,

I love your concept about 2ne1 which represents New Evolution of 21th Century, I love their Fierce and Strong, powerful performance on stage. I love their style, and confident, I noticed that each member has role, like CL - the fierce one, Minzy - the sexy dancer with amazing moves, Dara with crazy outfit and hairstyle and Bom with girly dress, make-up and outfit.

As a fan I want some changes from year 2009 I always saw them like that, which focus on the role that was given to them...

I always saw CL with fierce look and style..... How about the girly type for her, like the outfit, hair and make-up of Bom, I know she can handle that and I know CL is very versatile, I want her to show the girly side of her...

Minzy, she's is young I want her to show her youthful look in a fierce outfit.. She's very pretty, please show the other side of Minzy the cute and pretty Minzy...

Dara, she always have the crazy dress and hairstyle, what about the sexy moves with the sexy dress for her.... And of course the normal hair for a girl...

Bom, she is the most normal in this group, yes normal in terms of make-up, dress and hairstyle which is very girly... So how about changes on her too, since her outfit and hairstyle is normal for a girl, how about crazy hairstyle and outfit or fierce clothes that CL wore on live performances...

New Evolution means changes... They change the Kpop gir group style, and we already saw them in their fierce and crazy look, how about exchange of style,(CL to Bom, Minzy to CL, Dara to Minzy, Bom to Dara) ...I know that they can handle these changes.... They are very versatile, unique and talented girl...

Thanks and God Bless...

Archived