►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest koreanfan74

I didn't realize how little my 2NE1 girls were! they're so cute and little compare to Sulli! so how tall are they? 5'2 5'4? I always imagine that they were a little taller than that cuz you know they're always so powerful in their performances and everything it makes them seem larger than life. OMG I can't wait until the day I get to see them in person!

The performance was DAEBAK!

Our girls did not wear high heels today while sulli wore high heel. i guess our girls had to wear sneakers so they could bring us a epic dance :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danger_girl

the performance was really good! though for some reason, i can't find the steps that Dara posted. keke

Guest Jin91

Hello everyone~

I'm a big fan of 2NE1, but I don't really come on soompi that often anymore. I haven't seen any info on their first concert yet so I have a question...

I'm from the states but I will be in Korea this August, so I really want to attend 2NE1's first concert.

The tickets are going on sale on gmarket, but I don't know how it usually works. Has anyone bought tickets from gmarket before? (I know someone in Korea will probably have to buy and and they will probably need a korean ssn) but are you allowed to buy more than 1 and is it general sections or specific seats that yoy buy @.@ gahh. thanks so much!

Guest cristina0422

^ It's 4th time for "I Am The Best", right?

Hello everyone~

I'm a big fan of 2NE1, but I don't really come on soompi that often anymore. I haven't seen any info on their first concert yet so I have a question...

I'm from the states but I will be in Korea this August, so I really want to attend 2NE1's first concert.

The tickets are going on sale on gmarket, but I don't know how it usually works. Has anyone bought tickets from gmarket before? (I know someone in Korea will probably have to buy and and they will probably need a korean ssn) but are you allowed to buy more than 1 and is it general sections or specific seats that yoy buy @.@ gahh. thanks so much!

Hi jin91!

Welcome to soompi...

I hope I can help you but I haven't experience buying ticket from G-Market. I'll just look around if I find something that can help you. Or someone please help her. I hope you can really buy coz the seats are really limited and for korean fans alone, the tickets are not enough.

Official Members of Blackjacks 2nd Gen have a chance to watch the concert, it's a privileged. Use it well. keke.

waiting for translation..

:D

Guest kaypie

^Imagine that. It wasn't probably intended by

the stylist but fans see it that way.

CONGRATS GIRLS! Certified PAK.

Guest hachi_707

Hi everyone am really scared if this post can be in here... you may delete it if is in the wrong section, I just wanna share with you guys a photo shoot my friends and I made of " I am the best" cartoon cover, I really liked the final outcome (: I hope you guys like it too ♥ ! as much as I do ! I REALLY LOVE 2ne1 *A* !

i__m_the_best_by_gravi_chan-d3k4hm5.jpg

http://gravi-chan.deviantart.com/#/d3k4hm5

Guest vintagesky

Daum Music interview trans: (was reading it online and decided to do a quick trans for fellow blackjacks before I sleep lol)

Q: Please greet our daum music users.

2NE1: Hello daum music users! You guys waited long right? 2ne1 is back with the song “I’m the best”

Q: What kinds of album is this new single [i’m the best] about?

Dara: This single’s main producer was Teddy Oppa, this song is composed of electronic and hip hop with fast beats making up a strong song; hence our song title itself is strong and charismatic. I think if this song was played in a club, it’d be really exciting.

Q: 2ne1 is a group known for outrageous and fabulous fashion concepts, what’s the fashion concept for this comeback album?

Dara: the best concept?? (laughs)

CL: Like always, we 2ne1 plan our concept to bring out individuality. Please look at our performances for specific concept.

Exclusive Daum Music Q&A from 2NE1 with their handwritings!

Q: Summer is here soon, what’s one thing to always carry around?

Bom: Suncream!! :)

Q: What are 2ne1’s bigger ambitions?

CL: Billboard 1st place!!! (?)

Q: Being busy with new singles and mini albums being announce every three weeks, and your concert, do you ever feel really tired?

Minzy: I don’t really know..><.. Maybe it’s because I practice a lot every day for 24 hours?!?!

Q: Simply put, what are your plans for “I’m the best?”

Dara: Performing on stage and looking at the faces of our Blackjacks! ^.^ lol

Q: This coming August 27th and 28th, you guys will hold your first concert ever since your debut; have you guys prepared anything special?

CL: The most important thing we care about is what kind of performance we will show. Since this is our first ever concert, we really want to work hard and put on a good show, so please expect a lot and come to our concert!!

Q: Is there any special dance moves in this new song? If so, please introduce it to us.

Minzy: We called it “the best” dance between us and the chorus is our main point. You guys will soon see what kind of dance we’re talking about on stage~

Q: What do you guys do on your free time?

2ne1: Since we have to work on our new songs that come out every three weeks, and prepare for our concert, we don’t really have a lot of free time. When we do, we either listen to music or go to sleep. These days we spend a lot of our time preparing for our concert.

Q: What are your future plans? And please say some last words.

2ne1: Yes, first and foremost we’d like to thank everyone that always loved 2ne1’s songs. Through this album, we plan to broadcast ourselves a lot and we are planning a lot of stuff for our very first concert on Aug 27-28 so please give your utmost attentions and cheer us on please. Thank you!

Guest cristina0422

@hachi_707, that's fine as long as it's related to 2NE1 and if the topic only talks about only 1 member, it should be posted in their solo threads. That's the things' members should be reminded of.

You girls have joined Lonely Cover Contest? I think I've seen you from one of the cover vids?

@vintagesky, thank you very much for your translation!!! :wub:

aJv1y.jpg

어제 인기가요에서 천둥이 만났어요!ㅋ근데 집에와서 첫방모니터 해보니까ㅋ걱정되더라고요!ㅋ항상 “이쁜”누나이고싶은데 어제의 내모습은?ㅠㅋㅋ다라곤볼…두둥!그래서 물어봤죠!“혹시..내가 창피했니?”그랫더니 둥이가“아니!^_^”라며 웃어줬어요!ㅠ역시 내동생!!!착하다!^0^

Yetserday I met Chundoong at Inkigayo! Ke But, when I came home and watched our first performance ke I was worried! Ke I always wanted to be the "pretty" noona to him but my appearance yesterday was?ㅠ Ke ke ke "Dara"gonball... Doodoong! So I asked him! "Did I...look humiliating?" And Doongie said "Nope!^_^" while smiling at me! ㅠ As expected my younger brother!!!! He's so nice!^0^

TAGS: 둥이가 선물해준 폴라로이드 사진! 캬~! 이게 그 말로만 듣던 조막만한얼굴 + 직각어깨? 캬~! 역쉬 만찢돌! (만화를 찢고나온 아이돌)ㅋ 하지만 난 베지타!ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

This is a polaroid picture that Doongie gave to me! Kya~! This is the tiny face + right-angle degrees shoulders that I've only heard people talk about? Kya~! As expected they're ManJit-Dols (Idols who escaped out of a manga) Ke But I'm Vegeta!ㅠㅠ Ke ke ke

T/N: ManJit-Dol is Dara's abbreviation for manhwareul jitgo naon manhwa which roughly translates into "idols who escaped out of a manga" becuase guys in mangas tend to be really awesome and hot and right angled shoulders apparently har har

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Source: Dara's me2DAY

MINZY'S TWITTER

iWtQy.jpg

드뎌 기다리고기다리던 뮤비공개인가요?! ㅋㅋ편집실에 놀러간다고 말씀드리고 놀러가지도못했는데 ㅠㅠ 수고하신 서감독님께 너무감사드리며.. 기대하고있답니다~\(//∇//)\

Is it finally the release of our M/V which we've all been waiting for?! Ke ke I said I was going to go play at the editing studio but I couldn't go and play ㅠㅠ Thank you very much to our Director Seo who has worked so hard.. I'm excited \(//∇//)\

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Guest cristina0422

I stand corrected from what I said from the previous page. 3 out of 5 songs that achieved Perfect All Kill this year are from 2NE1.

1. Kim Bum Soo (I Am Singer) - Please

2. Park Bom (2NE1) - Don't Cry 4/25

3. 2NE1 - Lonely 5/16

4. Kim Yeon Woo (I Am Singer) - If You're Like Me 5/23

5. 2NE1 - I Am The Best 6/27

Guest cristina0422

iTunes Store Top 10 Electronic Songs

b5seap.jpg

2NE1's I Am The Best Hit The Roof of Melon 4th Times

ejj4gh.jpg

credit:DC2NE1

Guest danger_girl

It's because the moves that she posted are actually not in sequence.

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

0:33

*quoted image*

1:32

*quoted image*

2:54

*quoted image*

Wow Cool!!!! Thanks Saiki! I gotta run and watch this again. i appreciate you doing the time stamp. you're really kind!

no wonder this song is #1 in Japan! 2ne1 stylist really patterned Dara and Minzy's hairstyles to that of Vegetta and Trunks of Dragon Ball Z.  I wonder why they didn't style CL and Bom with other characters too. 

Archived