►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest agata9021

I might be wrong but I feel like the "I'm the best" MV is going to be the reverse of "Go Away" MV

With all those guns and stuff...maybe they will be assasins chasing after some guys...GIRL POWER! ;D

These are just my predictions...but who knows...maybe I guessed it right? :P

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wingedbunny

Just heard the second teaser. A bit dissapointing since it's just the same line as the first teaser only repeated...i wish they would put teaser of each member their voice in there instead of just a few more seconds..

Guest kaypie

Minzy was like "beat."

That was all?

YG, you troll!!!!!!

AKP posted a very nice article:

My link

I love their on and off stage style.

Distinct but still unified.

I still can't get over their presscon outfits

when they visited the Philippines.

Guest echoRy

:D yeah i think a bunch of us felt the same. i was expecting to hear Baby Min just a tad more

than the 2nd teaser provided.

can't wait for the unnies turn though ^_^

and i hope more pics are released of their album cover. i want the pics without writing on them for a new siggy ;)

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 to give away a concert ticket through a special iPad event

Girl group 2NE1 has crafted an interesting promotional event for their fans.

On June 21st and 22nd, member Sandara Park will launch a special event titled ‘Find Director Park’s MP3 Player!’. Sandara will post hints on her me2day about an Apple retail store that hosts a specific iPad; fans who solve the hints will get the opportunity to listen to 2NE1’s “I Am the Best“ ahead of its release date.

Those who find the correct iPad will have to submit a “proof shot” to Sandara’s me2day page. One lucky fan will be selected personally by 2NE1 to win a VIP ticket for their first concert.

YG Entertainment commented, “2NE1’s honorable communications director, Sandara Park, is excited to start promotions again, so she’s been planning this special event with the company staff for days. Please anticipate Sandara’s event and 2NE1’s new song, ‘I Am the Best’.”

2NE1 will release “I Am the Best” on June 24th, marking their comeback to the music industry after a nine-month-long hiatus.

Source: My Daily via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest dragon-rider

My school year will have finished by this July and it seems like I am gonna have a wonderful summer time with my very beloved 2NE1 :wub: .

It's still early to say something but I can say that "I am the best" 's gonna be huge. the beat is so catchy. CL's rap never fail to wow me. Here is the translation for the lines in the latest teaser:

CL: 내가 제일 잘나가- I am the best~ naega je il jalnaga

내가 제일 잘나가 – I am the best ~ naega je il jalnaga

내가 제일 잘나가 – I am the best ~ naega je il jalnaga

제 제 제일 잘나가 The be-be-best~ je je je il jalnaga

Minzy: Beat

Credit: Sieljjang@CLThebaddestFemale

Random post :lol: . This makes me LOL

tumblr_ln2eqr9JKM1qj9n9wo1_500.gif

Cre: kimjong-illest @tumblr

The teasers look really cool and pretty!

I am already addicted to the beat and have been singing CL's parts

ever since it came out. And now, I'm going to be humming

Minzy's Brom ratatata, or smething XD Omg.

I can't wait for the teasers of pretty Dara and awesome Bommie!

2NE1 NOLJJA!

Oh man I think I'm in love with it already...well at least the chorus! It's so damn addicting.

Minzys part especially is forever stuck in my head and can't wait for Dara and Boms

I think they are teasing us like this because they know the MV will blow our minds!

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1's first solo concert announcement

Hello this is YG Entertainment.

After their debut, this is the their first ever solo concert!!

A fantasy-like stage that makes the hearts of fans flutter with their true talent and singing abilities!!

Finally it'll be this coming August!!

3 years after their debut, we are hosting 2NE1's first ever solo concert at the Olympic Hall.

With their live talent, as seen through their hits 'Clap your Hands', 'Go Away', 'Can't Nobody', 'Don't Cry', 'Lonely', etc. that have swept away the charts, and along with the nation's best directors

They will be having dynamic stages that have never been done before by other girl groups, and we are planning to really heat up the concert hall.

August, 2011!

More amazing and passionate than you can imagine, you mustn't miss this fantasy-like stage !

Please refer to the bottom for the full details.

★ Concert details ★

- Concert name: 2011 2NE1 1ST CONCERT

- Date: August 27th, 2011 at 6PM (Saturday), August 28th at 7pm (Sunday)

- Ticket price: Seats 88 000 Won (Tax included)

- Host/Supervisor: YG Entertainment

★ Ticket Open Announcement ★

- Ticket Reservations: Gmarket Only (www.gmarket.co.kr)

- Inquiry Line: 1566-5702

- Reservation Open Date: Thursday July 7th, 2011 at 8PM

* For the full details, we will be releasing a second announcement later.

We hope that everyone will show their support and interest for

2NE1's first ever concert which will be packed full of heat.

Thank you.

Source: YG-2NE1

Translated by: GEE @YGLadies.com

Seems like YG won't add any more seats/ nights for the upcoming concert :(

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 to host an event with “Adidas Originals”

2NE1 will be collaborating with “adidas Originals” for a special fan event!

Representatives revealed, “On the night of July 8th, we’ll be holding an event at the Walkerhill Theater. Joining 2NE1 will be celebrities from all different genres.”

As soon as 2011 rolled around, 2NE1 teamed up with adidas to deliver a campaign on the importance of being original. On July 8th, the girls will be working with celebrities like ’80s legend Kim Wan Sun, Leessang and Jung In, and Astro Voize to give fans a fun night.

Those who purchase “adidas Originals” products will automatically be entered into a lottery for a chance to attend the event. Further details can be found on the brand’s official website, as well as their official fancafé.

Source: OSEN via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest minzylove

I'm so excited that they are a Girl version of Big Bang!

I can't wait for their new song it sounds so good!

and It's gonna be so good when they debut in America! They might hopefully do a world tour...

and if anyone likes lonely you can watch our cover and mv of it :D

Guest Zeta5

Hello,

I have a very important question regarding the concert tickets.

Me and my fiend are visiting Korea this summer and we are very desperate to get the tickets for the concert. However, we are from Poland, and we are pretty much aware that getting the tickets by foreigners is almost impossible. Can you guys can give me any piece of advise regarding buying the tickets? Have anyone of you ever bought tickets through gmarket? Or maybe you know some agencies which help to distribute tickets overseas?

I'd be really garteful for any kind of advise regarding this issue.

Archived