Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

2NE1's LONELY Candidate for CDMA Song of The Month - MAY

acyezp.png

ooohhh that fast! Lonely is only on the third day.

Thanks for the heads up, Alyssa!

Guest cristina0422

Hi! No one-liners. Rule #7 of Korean Music Forum Rules

7. Stay on topic!

B > Spamming is not allowed. What is considered spam?

- Unrelated comments e.g. comments about personal life or other artists having nothing to do with the topic

- Unrelated pictures. Pictures posted must be of or related to the topic/artist in question.

- Posts containing ONLY one liners or other short comments that are not constructive in nature e.g. "Thanks for the translation!", "I LOVE DBSK!!!!", "Happy New Year!", etc. These type of comments are fine though if you have other constructive material in your post.

Guest cristina0422

[DAY 4] 2NE1's LONELY STILL an ALL KILL in ALL KOREAN DIGITAL MUSIC CHARTS - Daily & Realtime (110515)

iCHART

picture6mj.png

picture12up.png

swe83k.png

LONELY been in the roof of iChart for 43 hours now. (4AM KST)

LONELY is #1 on the Daily/Realtime Ranking for the Top 7 Korean Digital Music Sites (Melon, Mnet, Dosirak, Soribada, Naver, Daum, Cyworld, Bugs apparently Monkey3 is not included in the Top 7)

DAILY

MELON

picture10wa.png

BUGS

picture13on.png

MNET

picture15gn.png

CYWORLD

picture17c.png

NAVER

picture21j.png

SORIBADA

picture24s.png

DOSIRAK

picture20fy.png

DAUM

picture31cz.png

REALTIME

MELON

picture11q.png

BUGS

picture14vv.png

MNET

picture16jv.png

CYWORLD

picture18hu.png

NAVER

picture22dq.png

SORIBADA

picture23lp.png

DOSIRAK

picture19gk.png

DAUM

picture32ys.png

MONKEY3 RANKINGS

DAILY

picture30e.png

REALTIME

picture29l.png

SORIBADA RANKINGS

GENRE

picture28jd.png

ARTIST

picture25rk.png

ALBUM

picture26z.png

VIDEO

picture27z.png

DAUM RANKINGS

BEST ARTIST

picture34y.png

BEST ALBUM

picture35hu.png

BEST VIDEO

picture33g.png

Note: Give proper credit to the members here in SOOMPI if you'll take out any posts here. And to those who post news, pictures and videos here give proper credit to your source.

Guest briv808

I have a special request for those of you who were able to watch 2NE1 Perform at the Yonsei University Festival. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE upload your fancams so we die hard 2NE1 fans with only youtube access can watch them to!  I can sit for hours just watching their live performances because of the energy and fun they present.  Not to mention their beautiful smiles and styling outfits.  I most enjoy hearing and watching the peoples reaction towards 2NE1's singing and dancing.  How can you not get fired up with these wonderful girls!!! 

Thank you for sharing the pictures and fancam shots because I just can't get enough of 2NE1. 

Guest kaypie

I'm happy with the response that the girls are getting from Lonely.

I only used to like them before but I love them now. :wub:

CL looked gorgeous in those pics. Thanks for posting them.

As always the Park sisters are at it again. :lol:

Guest dragon-rider

I think we should post thumbnails if there are so many pics in one post. For example, if we have 20 pics to post, let's put 4 in full size and 16 in thumbnail. It will be easier to follow the thread because the full size pics are so heavy and slow down my computer :(

Guest dada

Those fanpics showed how the girls

are having fun while performing which

makes me really happy & at the same time

anticipating for their next comeback

stage too~! :D

2NE1's lonely is staying

at those best spots,even without

having any promotions going on.Of course

their song is addictively beautiful.

Guest cristina0422

2NE1's Album Successes Are "Walking On The Top Of The Roof"

Girl group 2NE1 has started off what it looks to be another hit with their comeback.

2NE1’s new track “Lonely” got into the number 1 spot in 9 music websites the moment it was released and is still holding onto that spot.

Whenever songs are popular on Melon, people use the phrase “the song’s popularity is through the roof” since the graph shows the popularity going to the top in no time, but since 2NE1 is still holding onto their ranking, some are saying “the popularity of 2NE1 has gone through the roof and is walking on the roof.” Not only that, “Lonely” was the most searched keyword in various search engines and the MV even got to the most watched video on Youtube’s kpop section.

This successful comeback can be seen as the success of YG’s marathon comeback strategy. This strategy is basically releasing a new tract every 3 weeks, and the track before Lonely was Park Bom’s Don’t Cry.

Riding on the success of Don’t Cry, 2NE1 was able to get to the top spot after 3 weeks. This will, in turn, turn the attention to the song that will be released 3 weeks from now.

Another reason for this success is 2NE1’s sudden change in music style. 2NE1, who stood out amongst other girl groups with the charismatic music, changed their style to be more soft and smooth.

Source Via : News Naver

Credits: askactor + dkpopnews

316ulmq.png

still an ALL KILL in iChart which means they are still #1 in all digital music charts.

Guest cristina0422

I think he was saying that "2NE1 - Lonely this song seems really good~" or I might be wrong. kekeke. Let's wait for official translations.

The other day it was Xander. Those fanboys of 2NE1. kekeke.

2NE1 - LONELY MV Youtube Insight

2cet10g.png

Look how green it is. It's popular worldwide. Never seen it like that from a KPOP MV.

Archived