►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zelle

All-kill. baby!

2NE1 is just awesome like that ^^ props to Teddy and everyone else involved with the song.

so happy! the song is just beautiful and a treat to the ears ^^

2NE1 is BACK!

Guest pervertednoona

Seriously, if "Lonely" is not the the most commented video in YT today , i dunno what is...

i watched the video, then after the vid ( 3:30 mins), it showed 400+ comments not showing..i loaded up all the comments..and whoa..it looks like a super busy chat room..i replayed the vid..but i was watching the stream of comments, it seriously just streams on and on..

Guest gurl_T.O.P

ALL KILL BABY ~~ haha!~ :) it may not be the 2NE1 we knew, but it's the brand new 2ne1 at all. it just shows how versatile they are. whatever genres it is, they can do it. LONELY, JIANG! :) TEDDY, the hit-maker ,you're the best. 2NE1, saranghe! <3 thank you for bringing out new style, new song, new genre. thank you! NOLJA!

Guest dada

LONELY REVIEW

The music itself is already full of loneliness - as it only revolves

around the strumming of guitar and the melodies of violin.

Even with such simplicity in the instruments used,

the song speaks a thousand feelings.This is because of the purity

of the girls vocals with no autotune so whatever to get

in their unique vocals.

CL : 'high-pitched & thick' vocals

Minzy: 'deep,coarse & thick' vocals

Dara : 'soft and soothing' vocals

Bom : 'medium-range & impactful' vocals

Each of their vocals,the way they sing it depicts

of loneliness,emptiness & that is why even

without any music to accompany them it will

still soudn as great.

I am really proud to see how far they are in now

only after 2 years blush.gif

wow!! the girls did great.í love the song, the mv and of course the girls.the accompanying instruments they used for this song really gives off the feeling of being lonely.the girls did great in conveying the feeling of this song.i'm really proud of them.and it's an all kill within hours after it's release.blackjacks are great.i hope yg will let the girls perform this on music shows.

Guest Lila90

LONELY REVIEW

The music itself is already full of loneliness - as it only revolves

around the strumming of guitar and the melodies of violin.

Even without such simplicity in the instruments used,

the song speaks a thousand feelings.This is because of the purity

of the girls vocals with no autotune so whatever to get

in their unique vocals.

CL : 'high-pitched & thick' vocals

Minzy: 'deep,coarse & thick' vocals

Dara : 'soft and soothing' vocals

Bom : 'medium-range & impactful' vocals

Each of their vocals,the way they sing it depicts

of loneliness,emptiness & that is why even

without any music to accompany them it will

still soudn as great.

I am really proud to see how far they are in now

only after 2 years  blush.gif

I'm hoping that YG also releases a instrumental version. I would love to have that as my phone's new ringtone. It's beautifulwub.gif

Guest dfnstrtd

110512 Dara Me2day update, Lonely hit the roof five times.

21ezubb.jpg

Whassup!!! Good morning!!! Did you sleep well??? Even though I tossed and turned all night, it feels like I slept well! It's a really great morning!^_^ Heeh~! There's one corn left over! I should share it with Blackjacks~! Lonely~ Since it's a great song even if you keep on listening to it, please listen all day to it! So that if we get more corn, we can all eat it together!

credit: GEE@YGLadies

Lonely is amazing isn't it? I kept repeating it over and over and over. Rewatching the youtube vid so many times.

Yang Hyun Suk talks about promotional plans for Lonely.

Yang Hyunsuk Talks About Promotion Plans for LonelyNews — 12 May 2011

2NE1 will not but performing their new song on cable broadcasting music programs this time around as well. Instead, they will be revealing several different versions of ‘Lonely’ through their internet broadcast, YG ON AIR.

On the 12th at 12AM, shortly after 2NE1 released their emotional song, Lonely, and even until now, it has swept up top positions on several representative music charts including Melon, Dosirak, Soribada, mnet.com, Monkey3, etc. It is the next contender for the number one spot conquest after Park Bom’s solo song that was released at the end of April, ‘Don’t Cry’.

However just like Park Bom, 2NE1 will not be making an appearance with ‘Lonely’ on existing music programs.

YG’s head, Yang Hyun Suk, had told Star News this afternoon, “These are my personal thoughts but I think it’s a shame that for over ten years, talented artists continuously have the same performances, the same camera angles, etc. on formal music programs that are almost all identical. “, “This is because they cannot properly show individual artists’ talents and their music.”

Moreover, “These days, if you look at how a lot of people are obsessed and interested with ‘I’m a Singer’, you would know where to find the answer.”, “‘I’m a Singer’ is different from other music programs in the respect that artists are able to sing with top-quality sound systems and unique stage set-ups. The fans also focus on the music and like it even more.”

“With this in mind, 2NE1, like with Park Bom’s Don’t Cry, will not perform ‘Lonely’ on music programs.”, “Instead, every Friday, starting next week, they will show several different versions of Lonely to fans through YG on Air.”

Yang Hyunsuk continued, “On YG ON AIR, they will be able to do stages that are created only for 2NE1, and the ones that 2NE1 wants to do.”, “Fans who want to see 2NE1′s performances can do so by watching YG ON AIR, and be able to concentrate on the musical aspect.”

Meanwhile, Yang Hyunsuk emphasized, “In the situation where they have a song that is really emphasized on performances, 2NE1 will also realistically have to appear on music programs as well, however I think that this will be restricted to one show every week.”

Credits:

Source: Nate

Translated by GEE at ygladies.com

YG United

Guest jjang_21

oh just check 'n but why no one posting real time chart for today?

and when will be YG_ONAIR?

2NE1 jjang!

EDIT

haha i just checked our neighbors still all kill #1 and our neighbors is at #2 close fight! ajaajajaja

Guest DiamondDust

Hey Blackjacks ~ <3

I've just finished subbing "Lonely" and I thought I'd drop off the thumbnail here for those to see ~ as usual, send me a message if you are interested ~ :D <3

thumbs20110512103606.jpg

Other 2NE1 Videos ~

thumbs20110508200159.jpg

thumbs20110427174716.jpg

Guest cristina0422

[DAY 2] 2NE1's LONELY still doing an ALL KILL in MUSIC CHARTS

iCHART

picture5sw.png

MELON

i5aetf.png

BUGS (daily)

picture7pl.png

BUGS

picture8ye.png

MNET

picture9jr.png

CYWORLD

picture10wn.png

NAVER

picture11mf.png

SORIBADA

picture12ho.png

DOSIRAK

picture13yp.png

MONKEY3

picture15f.jpg

DAUM

picture14k.png

5-Times HIT THE ROOF in MELON

picture4nab.png

BlackJacks made a history earlier in AKP

Most Commented Topic

popularak.jpg

comment counts: 13115 and still counting

2NE1 LONELY MV Youtube Views (as of the moment, view count still not updated)

picture16f.png

Most Popular in Music Category

33wuo92.png

Archived