►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^ That's definitely not the case. At least, I don't think so. In the little time since they have debuted, 2NE1 has experienced immense success. They have been given a lot of opportunities too.

It's just a little quiet around here because the girls are on vacation (are they still on vacation?) It's about to get busy here :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1’s Minzy is obsessed with “Secret Garden”

20110118minzy1.jpg

2NE1’s Minzy has joined the legion of “Secret Garden” fanatics, as seen through a recent post on her Me2day.

The maknae wrote on January 17th, “Ang ㅠㅠ ‘Secret Garden’ has come to an end~ Now who’s going to take manage my weekend nights at 9:55 PM!? ㅠㅠ“ She also added a photo of herself with photoshopped tears and continued, “You amazing drama! keke.”

Fans responded, “I’m sad too! My weekend~,” and “Secret Garden was so fun!“ Other fans left warm comments congratulating her birthday, which was on the 18th.

Meanwhile, Blackjacks are speculating that Minzy is now on Twitter.

Credit: allkpop

Guest Himitsuu

^ WOW! THAT'S  A LOT OF GIFTS!! blink.gif Our baby min will be so happy! 

Happy birthday to our sexiest maknae, Minji! <3

I hope you will maintain your humbleness and sweetness as you grow.

You will always be our baby. Dara loves you, Bom loves you, CL loves you and WE BLACKJACKS love you too!

Please always keep in mind that there are a lot of people who loves you. We're all here for ya! <3

By the way, that twitter of Minji, is that legit? I mean really???!!!!

Can someone confirm please? Thanks!

So happy that Dara's really enjoying her private vacation in the Phil. She and her sister looks so adorable together. I envy their genes... A LOT! XD She looks so cute and fresh on her ETUDE CF too! <3

Park Sisters attending another Park sister is really cuteeee!! There had been a lot of Park sister moments lately, and my Park Sister shipper heat is so happy! ROFL. 

Guest tazanya

@himitsuu It's legit, trainer hwang is following her and she has conversed with a bunch of the crazy people Kim boram,  2ne1's manager, dony.  

speaking of trainer he just tweeted YGL's cake

2d7x92u.jpg

밍끼 생파에서~^^

"at Minggi's Birthday Party~^^"

Here is the original schematic of the cake YGL sent to Minzy.  

167qagx.jpg

Design courtesy of peachiimii @ygladies

Pretty awesome, we are ecstatic.

i'm really so happy cause minzy finally got a twitter can't wait till the rest get accounts too that'll be awesome<3

the cake looks so cute and so tasty too she deserves it ^^

Guest tazanya

more tazzy spam, sorry but thought this would be helpful for people.

v5zeix.png

How to Register for 2NE1's Avex Mailing List

a3gtis.jpg

Step 1: Go to 2ne1's Avex Homepage at

http://www.2ne1.jp/index.html

Step 2: Click the 2ne1 Mail Magazine Box (see below)

6ekff6.jpg

Step 3: A pop-up window will open, enter your email address (see below)

2ldwx1l.jpg

Step 3a: Click the CLICK HERE identified in the screencap

2ldwx1l.jpg

Step 4: At the next screen, enter your name, location, age, etc as indicated in the screencap below

1568ndu.jpg

Step 4a: Click the CLICK HERE identified in the screencap

1568ndu.jpg

Step 5:  FINISHED.  You should see a screen that looks like the one below.  

wklp8i.jpg

You should also get an email from avex within about 10 minutes.  If not, check your spam folder or retry.  

This tutorial works for IE and Chrome but has not been tested on firefox.  According to Jfans it won't work on Mac browsers.

Source:

2ne1's Avex Page and Ameblo Fansite

Translated by trial and error/google let me know if there are made mistakes

Screencaps & Tutorial by tazanya @ygladies

Guest cristina0422

Omo! I'm busy yesterday...I forgot to greet the maknae. Anyway, it's better late than never. And she seems enjoying the twitterworld. So they are not exclusive to Me2Day anymore?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY MINKI!

minv.jpg

[TWITTER] Minzy is thankful (110118)

Original:

끄악~^^난 너무 복에 겨운 사람이다~많은 사람들덕분에 내 마음이 꽉 차고있다~한꺼번에 이렇게 생일축하를 받게될줄이야~서로에게 힘이 되어주고,같이기뻐해주고,의지할 수 있다는 것은 하나님께서 주신 큰 축복과 은혜가 아닐듯싶다~그런 축복으로 이어진 끈~!

Translation:

Kkeuak~^^ I’m really happy for receiving such blessings~ I thank the people with all my heart who greeted me~ Never thought we would get together to celebrate my birthday~ To give strength to each other, for being happy, being able to rely on a great blessing from God and His never ending grace! It resulted in such a blessing~!

Original:

절대 잊지않고 놓지않는 꽁밍끼가 되겠습니다~~^^

Translation:

Ggong Mingkki will never ever forget to always let go~~^^

Source: Minji’s Twitter

Translated by: Isha@21BANGS.com

Guest sweetsukim

So long since I've updated myself in here. Aaaah Dara is sooo cute in that CF. I need to watch ittttt!

I misss Cl!!

Thanks for sharing <3

I'm so touched that MinJi (our resident sweet, humble, loving girl) tweeted pictures of the fan's gifts. It really tells us that she appreciates all the gifts, loves the gifts, is touched by our love and that she loves us. Really. She is so sweet!

I miss 2ne1. I'm so glad that they're on vacation after their crazy album promotions but I can't help but be greedy and want more of them. LOL

I keep watching Dara on Win Win because I find Park Tae Hwan's crush so adorable. They seriously look good together.

Guest pumcake

Minzy is online as of the moment because her latest update on Twitter was 20 seconds ago. :)

I'm sure that the other members will also create their own Twitter accounts. <3

Netizens create map of nations representing growth of female idols

The competition between girl groups and female solo singers is stronger than ever this year. A Korean online community has recently created a map of nations that represents the growing popularity of girl groups and female solo singers from 2008 until 2011.

The "Birth of the Girl Groups" began in 2008 where fans begin to see the fall of old girl groups and the rise of the next generation. According to the map, in 2008, Hyori, Ivy, and CSJH The Grace were the top three idols.

The Wonder Girls can be seen on the map with a small amount of land. However, the Wonder Girls popularity exploded the following year with the release of their single, "Tell Me". The girls dominated 2009 with their hook songs such as "Tell Me", "So Hot", and "Nobody". As illustrated in the map, the Wonder Girls kicked Hyori, Ivy, Black Pearl, and KARA out of the territory to take over the land.

land1t.jpg

However, Wonder Girls began to lose the majority of their land in 2010 as they made their way into the U.S. market. While being away, their army begins to weaken and lose land to newcomers and rising groups such as 4minute, HAM, 2NE1, After School, KARA, and Son Dam Bi. SNSD, who debuted the same year as the Wonder Girls, expanded their country double from the previous year by seizing Wonder Girls territory.

2NE1's popularity more than doubled by the second half of 2010 because of their prior releases in 2009, "Fire" and "I Don't Care". They also released a digital single for the Samsung Corby Folder called "Follow Me". In addition, they released their first full length album and promoted three songs.

land2x.jpg

KARA also doubled in popularity by the second half of 2010 after seeing success in 2009 with "Honey", "Mister", and in 2010, "Lupin". In addition, they made a successful debut in Japan with "Mister".

We also see the nation of 4minute and Brown Eyed Girls beginning to expand, or in other words, see a rise in popularity by the second half of 2010.

Entering the new year, we see that girl groups and female solo singers have completely taken over the country with no boy band nations to be seen in sight. Not that the boy bands were included in this map in the first place. We are only a month in the new year and according to the map, KARA, SNSD, and 2NE1 are already taking over the world.

land3c.jpg

The Wonder Girls are getting kicked out of the mainland to a nearby island, while SNSD, 2NE1, and KARA are making their move to see who will gain most of the mainland. KARA lose a bit of land against T-ara, Secret, and Rainbow, while IU begins to take over "Hyori Nation" and "Dambi Nation". f(x) has also tripled their ground from the second half of 2010 as they enter the year 2011 and takes land from "Soshi Nation".

Who wants to go play a round of RISK? What do you think of the map so far? Hopefully, there will be a similar map created for boy bands and male solo singers so they don't feel left out.

Source: TV Report

cr: koreaboo

Archived