►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

101214 MINZY ME2DAY

21minzy129225312773362m.jpg

정말 많이 했죠?!^^ 한 2~3일뒤면 거의 다 완성이에요~ㅋ 하나 더만들까나?!ㅋㅋ

101214 DARA ME2DAY

21dara129228346959941me.jpg

와쌉?!? 오랜만에 새벽 스케줄에 피곤한 달옹!ㅋㅋ 몇일 쉬었다구 또 익숙치않네요~ㅠㅠ 이번주는 내내 바쁜뎅!!! 암튼 우리 내일 보겟네요?^_^ 이히~!!! 씨 야~! 좋은 하루보내용!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Himitsuu

trans: “I listen to this fur coat!!!^_^” is what CL was saying as I took this picture!ㅋㅋ ‘It Hurts’ music video filming day~ Having to take off and put on the wig because it’s heavy ㅋ *Person who goes all the way* ㅋㅋ Aigo~ Cute Leader and Dara~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

cr: aa-chan

Another trans..

‎Dara: "I like this fur coat!!!:)" said the Leader, asking for a photo! :) That was the day when we shot "It Hurts" MV~ Look at me, taking a picture of the Leader without the heavy wig, haha, like I just finished doing laundry haha so messy! argh~ cute, charismatic Leader and Dara~!!!! 

101214 MINZY ME2DAY

http://img574.images...5312773362m.jpg

정말 많이 했죠?!^^ 한 2~3일뒤면 거의 다 완성이에요~ㅋ 하나 더만들까나?!ㅋㅋ

Trans:

Minji: Look how much I've made?! :) It will be done in 2~3 days~ Maybe I should make another one?! :) 

credit: 2NE1's official fb

^ Is that Dara? Her hair is shorter now and it's darker? 

MINZY ME2DAY

21minzy129230304450182m.jpg

의자에 쪼르륵 앉으신 이 분들은 누굴까요?!^^ 비루한카메라.. 한명을 못찍었네…ㅠㅠ

DARA ME2DAY

21dara129231086517087me.jpg

우린 지금 광고촬영중~! 대기실 탈의실 커튼을 이용한 캔노바디 뮤직비디오의 한장면!!!!!!! 캬~!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

DARA u are gorgeous baby girl!

TY for the MAMA highlights link!

i'm gonna go watch GDTop live now ^_^

it would be very cool if the girls did something like this too on the next project!

Guest NV4ever

So the girs will attend Melon~!! yayyyy hope they'll win daesangs! ^.^

and im excited to listen to the song tat bommie featuring in GTOP album too, and of course she's gonna appear on their debut stage too! whoohoo :D more treats for both vips and blackjacks :D

Guest cristina0422

Bomtaro did a good job featuring on GTOP's song Oh Yeah! And I'm looking forward for her stage performance with the duo. YG Family oh Yeah! Anyway, during 2NE1tv were Bom was recording a song for GTOP's album, I though she was recording for a song "Don't Go Home"? So the perfectionist Kwon leadah didn't pursue it?

Oh yeah! A new CF for 2NE1 again?! Keep it coming! Hmmm...since SBS can't keep their words of banning YG artists...we can expect 2NE1 on year-end shows right? Yey! SBS, KBS and since they are in good terms with MuCore now, they might attend their year-end show as well.

And then 2011 will be a brand new year for us. It seems we won't expect their debut in Japan this December. So it might be before or after Big Bang's comeback in Korea in February.

2NE1 on MELON Music Awards later! Let's pray for Daesang!

Album Chart Standing of To Anyone in Melon is pretty outstanding.

Picture4.png

Picture11.png

Picture10.png

Picture12.png

Picture14.png

Picture16.png

Picture17.png

Picture18.png

Picture19.png

Picture20.png

Picture21.png

Picture22.png'

I really don't want to comment on Dara's dress and hairstyle at YGFamCon before but OMO that hair and dress didn't give Dara's justice. She pull that style off with her pretty baby face.

2exyetg.jpg

I'm not aware of American International Film Festival but yeah the committee for this recognize 2NE1.

http://www.aiff2010.com/Winners.htm

Best Picture for October 2010

Music Video:

Best Music Video:

2NE1 - FIRE (Street Ver.) [HD] (Korea)

DARA ME2DAY

*quoted image*

우린 지금 광고촬영중~! 대기실 탈의실 커튼을 이용한 캔노바디 뮤직비디오의 한장면!!!!!!! 캬~!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In English:Photographing for a CF now~! We used this curtain in the ‘Can’t Nobody’ music video!!!!!!!!! Kya~!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

vytoy8.jpg

굿모닝?!? ^^ 춥습니다 추워!!!!!!!!!!!! 아주 꽁꽁 싸매고 나왔어요!!! 작년에 개똥이가 생일선물해준 패딩인데 정말 따듯하네요!ㅋ 오늘도 레드카펫이 기대되는군요! 작년 그추위에 그의상을입엇던 그 용기..기억나요? 오늘도 추위가 만만치않네요! 홧팅!!!ㅠㅠㅋ

In English: Good morning?!? ^^ It’s cold, it’s cold!!!!!!!!!!!! I came out and it’s frozen solid!!! I picked last year’s birthday gift of a padded jacket from Thunder!ㅋ Look out for the red carpet today! Last year, I courageously worse clothes that left me cold…remember? Well, it’s cold again today! Fighting!!!ㅠㅠㅋ

Translation: aa-chan

Naver releases results for “2010 Naver Music Chart”

< “Naver Music 2010 MP3 Download” >

1. miss A – “Bad Girl Good Girl”

2. IU & 2AM’s Seulong – “Nagging”

3. 2NE1 – “Go Away”

4. Lee Seung Chul – “That Person”

5. Homme by Hitman Bang – “Still Eating Well”

6. Hot Potato – “Confession”

7. SNSD – “Oh!”

8. 2AM – “Can’t Send You Away Even If I Die”

9. SNSD – “Hoot”

10. SNSD – “Run Devil Run”

< “Naver Music 2010 Real-Time Album Chart” >

1. 2NE1 – “Can’t Nobody”

2. Brown Eyed Soul – “If It’s the Same”

3. SNSD – “Hoot”

cr: AKP

anyone know where to stream the show ^^^nvm ^_^

oh my Dara, ur so skinny beautiful girl.

i wonder how Bommie is going to look for GTop's perfs!!!

can't wait to see! hopefully the rest of our girls will

be doing activities as well! i wanna see them all!

Guest cristina0422

^ Woah! So I can sit back and relax and just enjoy the show later. kekeke. With that we can say who will be the big winner tonight. Hahaha. Aigoo...few minutes only before MMA starts.

V OMO! OMO! That's really pretty!!!! It suits her! GODDESS indeed!

Archived