►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

OMG~! Wat A Night!! I was so busy spazzing and keeping up with live updates from the concert now im exhausted even

though i wasnt even there LOL~!

THE CONCERT WAS SOO EPIC! Many awesome performances...how i wish we could be there to cheer for the entire

YGFAMILY!

So let see~~ some special performances were:

Gummy+Bom performed You And I

2NE1 + Gummy Performed It Hurts together

BB+2NE1 For Lollipop~!! Minzy did cover of Lexy and BomDaraCL cover S.wit

DaraGummyTaeyangSe7en for some special performance

there're some more but i just cant remembered them all right now ^^

will be waiting for fancams~!!

Guest pandabubba986

FULL "FIRE" fancam at YG concert!

credit:park77410 at youtube.

Dara&gummy "one love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BiwR16Q04

credit:nyxtime at youtube.

YG FAMIY ending, WE are the World!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JflQ2beRYM

credit:bigbanghavenYT01

Clroo short fancam try to follow me at yg concert!

credit:CLbaddestFemaleBlog

will edit if i find anymore! --im waiting for all the special stages! if anyone finds one plz post it im sooo excited to watch them!!

Guest jjang_21

nice lollipop finally haha after long long time they sing it live!

still waiting for more fancams yg yg yg family family!

by they way one can you please give me a link where i can watch strong heart where dara and bom were the guest?? the second part of that episode with sub hehe thanks in advance

jjang 2ne1!

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 YGFAm Concert Goodies

12915194272010120512240.jpg

12915194272010120512240.jpg

DC2NE1

thanks for sharing Day 1 concert fancams. I'm excited for the DVD already. Anyway, can I say that I really don't like the color of 2NE1's light stick? It doesn't stands out! I want to see a SEA OF HOT PINK from BlackJacks.

Artists confirm their attendance for the “2010 Melon Music Awards”

As the ceremony date for the “2010 Melon Music Awards” draws near, music fans will be delighted to hear that artists from all three companies - SME, YGE and JYPE - will be standing on one stage.

Representatives of Melon Music revealed that viewers can anticipate a meaningful ceremony because of the variety of confirms from different agencies. “We believe that artists confirmed their attendances because they trust the fairness of our awards show. It will be a highly meaningful ceremony, as artists will be giving back the love they’ve received from their fans all year long together.”

Many collaboration stages are under preparation, along with a cute surprise by ceremony host Song Joong Ki.

SNSD, 2AM, 2PM, 2NE1, T-ara, CNBLUE, IU, Lee Seung Ki, DJ DOC and 4Men have been chosen as the top 10 nominees for the “2010 Artist Award”, the winner of which will be revealed during the ceremony.

Source + Photos: TV Report via Nate + AKP

2NE1's album hold the top spot for weeks in Melon chart. And they still doing good at #1 this week. It's like what? It's been 2 months now?! There's a big chance that they will snag another daesang again.

Chart Album List

2cnfvo8.png

Chart Artist List

2q9kjs9.png

Archived