►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no duh it was fantastic seeing them keep getting up for the 5 awards ^_^

but it made me tear up watching Bommie win for You and I! i was just so happy for her :wub:

i think she looked the most beautiful too, her Azzedine Alaia dress was gorgeous on her!!!

she was the best dressed for me in the whole show!

i think my fave hairstyle on CL is the long pony, and i didn't even realize that Min baby was wearing a skirt ^_^ i thought she was wearing pants. I wish Dara would not have worn jeans, and that her hair was down...specially for the YoungBae spazz moment there ^_^ but she was still gorgeous! they all were :wub:

TY for all the links! All of their perfs were just :o :o :o (luv the kwon twins ^_^)

next award show we should all meet at a streaming site and spazz all together! fun!

Guest Kelvin838

I got the full 4 hours of MAMAs on my computer. Watching 2NE1 shine again!

Does anyone have the tprrent lonk to the full show (MAMA)?

Congrats 2ne1 <3

i missed the show yesterday cos i was sick =/

i have direct download links.

Congrats, 2NE1. Yesterday was so daebak. Really daebak. Swept off the awards just like that. Dayum. These girls are extreme.

And when I was watching the other girl groups perform, I could really say that 2ne1 was different. Way different - in a good way.

I read others say that the MAMA 2010 is a joke, like it's biased or something.. all I can say is, haters gon hate. :P

---

Anyway, can anyone post the link for MAMA 2010 download, may it be torrent or direct? Please. Thank you. :)

Congrats to the girls, they were amazing last night! They all looked stunning...but I have to give it to Park Bom. Her red carpet dress was stunning, and I liked her stage costume the most. But CL, Minzy, & Dara all worked it to prove they got the goods. And DO they.

Their stages, their presence, their swagger, their fierceness... so 2NE1 in every way. Congrats to the girls again!

2NE1, Nolja! ^_^

Guest asianlilonex

omg taeyang and dara is soooooo cute together lol

congrats to the girls! they deserve it and the performance was awesomee.

did anyone ever sub the sandara & park bom cuts for strong heart? and anyone know where to watch?

i really need english subs lol thnks (:

101129 DARA ME2DAY

21dara129102378687505me.jpg

와쌉!한국!^.^ 우리 방금 뱅기에서 내렸어요! 한국도착하자마자 어머니께 전홰해서 김치찌게를 부탁하는 거미언니..ㅋ꽁치김치찌게로다가ㅋ 캭! 나도 엄마한테 전화해서 김치찌게 부탁할래요!^^ 난 참치김치찌게~~~!!!^.^ 유후!

Omo! I'm so proud of them! I haven't been updated for a while and I only got to learn about who won tonight. I have so much to catch up on! So proud. Huhu.

Guest hailin_elle

now...who says they'll gonna fail because there are wonder girls, snsd...etc? hahaha...

i think 2ne1 had set the standards higher in terms of musical skills, image, performance and overall package...

2ne1 isn't that "cutie-cute image", unlike other groups that looks so kawaii but then, why do 2ne1 seem to be so intense? that's because cuteness/kawaii isn't the only way to advertise and market yourself...

they've proven to have this word called "talent" that others are lacking.

Even before I became a fan of 2ne1, I can honestly say that I've never seen a group performs with so much power, intensity and energy. That includes their musical skills, their voices when they sing, how they dance, how they carry themselves in their clothes...etc. (2ne1 is like Rain in terms of - performing, owning the stage, the aura and intensity, it's really different...i've seen Rain perform and the energy that spills out when he starts is so powerful, I didn't expect it to be that much, and that's what it means to be "a true performer")

congratulations to them!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

now...who says they'll gonna fail because there are wonder girls, snsd...etc? hahaha...

i think 2ne1 had set the standards higher in terms of musical skills, image, performance and overall package...

2ne1 isn't that "cutie-cute image", unlike other groups that looks so kawaii but then, why do 2ne1 seem to be so intense? that's because cuteness/kawaii isn't the only way to advertise and market yourself...

they've proven to have this word called "talent" that others are lacking.

Even before I became a fan of 2ne1, I can honestly say that I've never seen a group performs with so much power, intensity and energy. That includes their musical skills, their voices when they sing, how they dance, how they carry themselves in their clothes...etc. (2ne1 is like Rain in terms of - performing, owning the stage, the aura and intensity, it's really different...i've seen Rain perform and the energy that spills out when he starts is so powerful, I didn't expect it to be that much, and that's what it means to be "a true performer")

congratulations to them!

I argee with you!!! CUTENESS IS NOT THE PASSPORT BUT TALENT that really stands out!!! have you also noticed in all of MAMA's performances 2NE1 is the only one who did not used CUTENESS AND SEXYNESS but 2NE1 performed with TALENT and PASSION!! they don't need to show SKIN to atrract PEOPLE!! 2NE1 is really one of kind and the BEST!!!!

Guest hailin_elle

I argee with you!!! CUTENESS IS NOT THE PASSPORT BUT TALENT that really stands out!!! have you also noticed in all of MAMA's performances 2NE1 is the only one who did not used CUTENESS AND SEXYNESS but 2NE1 performed with TALENT and PASSION!! they don't need to show SKIN to atrract PEOPLE!! 2NE1 is really one of kind and the BEST!!!!

yes, yes! you're so right! Because what I'v noticed these days, cuteness (of face, clothes, image) is beginning to be in trend...i don't know if the companies try to use that as a main advantage and selling point of the artists...and it's really bad you know. Because when you look at it closely, with no bias, you'll see how weak their performances and skills are. And 2ne1 did successfully defied that trend. I'm o happy to be able to see a group of artists, meaning CL, Minji, Dara and Bom that is well trained in their chosen field (dancing and singing) and is able to interpret the importance and meaning of what "performance" really is.

One good example, Michael Jackson, the king of pop. I'm not a fan of him, but I don't despise him either. He's not cute, but why do people go head over heels crazy about this man. It's because of the word "performance". The execution and how he delivers. Same thing with 2ne1. Aja!

Guest 2neblaq

oh no!!!plagiarism

Don't think so. That person likely bought the rights to it. Who knows...

Anyway, i'm happy 2ne1 won and i say, 2ne1 is the best performer. With cool songs, stage and clothing, it make it even awesome to watch. :lol:

Archived