►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Eh no. The actual award show starts 2 hours after the red carpet. The red carpet starts @5 then the actual award show itself will start @7.

I don't get why the red carpet is 2 HOURS. Will it really take that long for the attendees to walk the freaking red carpet?

Sorry to cut your post. Anyway I didn't stay up that late to wait for them tears.gif So I am here reading all the updates. And OMG, 2 daesang awards w00t.gif Congratulations 2NE1 and Black Jacks!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vincennielo

Congratulations to 2ne1 for winning 5 awards. OMG! It's just like they are having a concert..And I like the effects and the dance move during their performance.. wooohooo

CONGRATS 2NE1 FOR WINNING 5 AWESOME AWARDS AT THE MAMA 2010

201011282343771979_1.jpg

- ALBUM OF THE YEAR

- ARTIST OF THE YEAR

2 Daesang Awards that's amaziiiiiiiing !!!!

- Best Music Video

- Best Girl Group Award

& of course Park Bom best digital single

2NE1 are definitly to the next level ... so proud of them !!

Guest oh`retro

Hell yeah, our girls dominated at the MAMAs! :)

It was so cute when they walked out & introduced themselves in different languages.

Bom's Chinese was super cute.

And they all looked so gorgeous.

Loved Bom's dress, it was stunning.

OMG, they took home "Best Female Group," "Artist of the Year" AND "Album of the Year."

That is HUGE, I am so effing proud of them.

Their performances were awesome as well.

I almost died when Bom won "Best Digital Single."

I loved how the girls were so happy for her.

And they kept showing them cheering her on.

Aww & she cried, god, she's so adorable.

Looks like Park Bom will be featured in one of G-TOP's songs and not BigBang album..

remember in 2ne1 tv, Park Bom was recording and GD said the title of the song was "dont go home" [집에가자마],

I saw that song name on the GTOP's album song list that was released today..

Guest pascale

2NE1 CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!!!!!

THEY JUST OWNED MAMA WITH EPIC PERFORMANCES AND TOOK HOME ALL THE AWARDS.

i'm so proud of them.

First Bommie won for You and I: i was sooo happy for her and nearly cried when she cried. All her hard works paid.

Second: the girls did amazing tonight, what a great performance from them with great clothes/fashion. Couldn't expect less. AND they won ARTIST + ALBUM of the year (first girl group since 2005). AHHHHH proud blackjack here.

and i have to say their clothes were great for red carpet specially Bommie dress (cute) and CL's baddass look. Minzy and Dara were pretty too, rocking their clothes.

Great night at MAMA.

Guest bluishme

Congratulations 2NE1!!

Tonight was really a meaningful to all of us..

First, our girls got 5 awards.. ( 2 DAESANGS!!)

i'm really proud of them.. they only debuted last year, yet they were able to achieve so much..

yes, haters will always criticize our girls.. saying things.. but i don't care.. i love our girls so much.. and i truly believe that they deserve it..

(bias? yes.. but i think everyone of us are like this?) so i hope people will not bash MAMA or our girls. because, our girls attended and didn't boycott anything..

second, we have seen an epic performance.. this made me realized how good 2NE1 really is when it comes to performing..

they are really fierce.. outfits were jjang.. it was a well-thought performance. though the mics where not cooperating that much.. esp. in TTGM..

YG family performances last night was really the bomb!! BB, Gummy and 2NE1!!

third, their very cool introduction!!

love it.. multilingual.. filipino,chinese,japanese and english!!

i thought CL is going to speak french!! haha..

Anyways.. congratulates once more to 2NE1 and all blackjacks!

all the voting paid off... :D

we still have Melon Music Awards...

(well.. though I hope that they attend other awards.. which is quite impossible)

also, can't wait for 2NE1's Japanese and overseas promotions!!

2NE1, fighting!

^ OMG! lol who's that guy singing to Bom? is there any fancam!!??? it looks sooo funny and cute! hehe i wanna watch!

and is there a video of Dara and YB's performance??????

he looks like he's going to kiss her! haha

it's John Park. he was on American Idol and also SuperStar K

BTW, Big Bang and 2NE1 are AMAZING! it was a good night for VIPs and BlackJacks :D

Looks like Park Bom will be featured in one of G-TOP's songs and not BigBang album..

remember in 2ne1 tv, Park Bom was recording and GD said the title of the song was "dont go home" [집에가자마],

I saw that song name on the GTOP's album song list that was released today..

is she still featured in that song coz i did not see her name (Feat. Park Bom 박봄) on track no.4?

NVM my question... 04 - Don’t Go Home [feat. Park Bom]

Guest xarlem7

Wow.. 2ne1 is the best!

winning 5 awards, having a great performance and a really nice intro (even though I haven't seen their Full Performance).

Congrats to YG Family!

Archived