CAN'T NOBODY HOLD 2NE1 DOWN ~

Guest cristina0422

Woah!

Best Digital Single - Park Bom

Best Femaale Group - 2NE1

Best Music Video - 2NE1

ARTIST OF THE YEAR - 2NE1

ALBUM OF THE YEAR - 2NE1's To Anyone

Yey! Let's rejoice and celebrate BLACKJACKS!!!

Also congrats to Gummy and Taeyang! YG Family!

YG FAMILY Pawns the night! Not only in terms of awards but their stage performance too! Other artists should learn from YG Family.

Guest dbldown

I have to say, as much as I personally thought the GIRLS could have won any of the awards they were nominated for, I was a little worried they would sweep the DAESANGS. There will be enough netizen comments about who actually won, but I think taking 5 awards is epic. Now they can focus on the concert and I certainly hope they consider coming out to LA for the KMF's next year! 2NE1 Congratulations!

Congrats 2NE1! i know some will complain but you know their triple track promotion actually four track plus It Hurts is really different. i love them. :tears::wub:

who won Song of the Year? Miss A congrats. :lol:

btw, anyone who has the You Tube link for Best Artist and Best Album. i didn't get able to watch it.

okay , that was awesome .. after the best female group award I was shaking , really shaking and the funny thing is I knew that they will win , but you never know what happens . and when they won artist of the year I was shocked because I thought that if they're going to win one of the 3 big awards it have to be album of the year , and then I was like " is it allowed to win 2 awards because they really deserve album of the year " and when Yoon Eunhye said she's a fan , I knew it . and I started shaking again and it was really hard to breath and I felt like crying ,, I'm really proud of them , so proud that I didn't care about the song of the year award even before they announce the winner , I MEAN 2 AWARDS OUT OF THE BIGGIST 3 ,, THAT'S SOMETHING .. one thing that annoyed me was the 2pm fans that kept yelling 2pm 2pm while the announcer was speaking

anyways congrats to the girls and I can't wait to the concert , oh and something really weird happened to me , I liked don't stop the music and memorized it from the first time I listen to it , and believe me that doesn't usually happen , I mean usually I listen to the song at least 3 times before liking it , so it's a first .

Guest LadyBee

Congratulation 2ne1 :w00t:

2ne1 and BIGBANg owned this night. They really deserved these awards :wub:

5 awards with2 daesang after almost 1 year and a half :wub: so awesome :wub: :wub:

Archived