►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hayakatsu

hello blackjacks!! just a question; can any of you give me the lyrics and hangul of bommie's loving law campaign song?? PLEASE, I REALLY NEED IT!! thank you!

hello blackjacks!! just a question; can any of you give me the lyrics and hangul of bommie's loving law campaign song?? PLEASE, I REALLY NEED IT!! thank you!

this one? http://blog.daum.net/mojjustice/8704471

Guest shinhdeplol

[WHO WORE IT BEST/Accessories] The Battle of the Gummy Bear Rings: GD vs. CL vs. Katy Perry // ROMEiNGPANDA®

Now is the time for you to decide ….

WHO WORE IT BEST? WHO’S THE YUMMIEST?

gummytrios1.jpg

gummyrings1.jpg

Brand: ROMEiNGPANDA® YUMMY GUMMY

Shared by Eianette @ 21bangs.com

This is the first thing I noticed when watching CL in the studio :P CL always has interesting accessories :w00t:

Guest bluishme

dara's me2day..

21dara_1289366222_64324_me2photo-1.jpg?w=320&h=480

촬영중 우리가 마시는물~!!! 각자 이름도 써있어요 ㅋㅋ 귀엽죠?!? 지금 멤바들이 대부분 다 감기에 걸려서 ㅠㅠ콜록 거리지만 걱정하지말아요~ 내가 잘 먹이고 비타민도 주고하고있어요^_^ 나 잘했죠?!? ^.^v

Were in middle of a recording. we wrote our names on our bottles.keke isnt it cute right now most of the members have caught a coldTT but dont worry. im well fed and i gave them vitamins too. i did well right?^.^

Source: Dara’s Me2day + Trans: wing@DGH

edit: Recording? hmm.. Japanese Album? MAMA? YG Concert? haha

excited!!

ep 9...

Bommie is the queen! she's beyond hilarious, beautiful and sooo original. there's just no one like her at all!!! she was awesome at the water target game too lol and so sweet to give the elephants to Dara <3 park sisters <3

Dara :lol: is made for entertainment! she needs a drama and a movie career STAT! (after 2ne1 activities ofcourse ^_^) oh my gosh could she get anymore gorgeous! i luv her personality, her quirks and all!!!

Minzy lol made me laugh soo hard when she bit Dara :lol: :lol: :lol: she's so curvy too! baby Min <3 sooo proud of how awesome she did on their eng songs, this child is amazing!

CL...i wanna see ur jjang face!!! :D she takes vids of everyone else and not so much of herself. didn't u guys like cheer out loud when they showed her rap!!! oh my gosh, she puts other rappers to shame!!!

how can YG let the show end this soon! another 6 eps atleast please! please! please!

Guest hayakatsu

this one? http://blog.daum.net/mojjustice/8704471

i don't understand hangul dear. but yes. that's the song. could you give me the full hangul lyrics??

Guest shinhdeplol

Dara’s Leopard Wedge // Me2Day Update // Alexander Wang

me2daydara296.jpg

2NE1′s Dara posted a photo on her me2day account a couple of months ago and she was seen wearing a gorgeous pair of leopard-print wedge while sitting prettily on a bench in LA. The stylish leopard-print wedge she wore was from Alexander Wang’s Spring Summer 2010 collection. Unfortunately, this wedge is out of stock in Alexander Wang’s shop and some other online shops. It’s selling like hotcakes even though it costs $650 per pair.

74297711.jpg

Photo Credits: Dara’s me2day and FarFetch.com

Shared by Angeli @ 21bangs.com

Guest bluishme

is this posted already?

I think they are playing the english version of Can't Nobody..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6eGhsIjLIU

oh their schedule has been updated..

November 13-  Music Core 4:00pm KST

November 14- SBS 11th Annual Share the Love Concert | 3:10pm kst

no inkigayo??!?

Guest NV4ever

2NE1TV EP.9~~ omg, it's almost the end already! noooo, can we request for an extension?

i think Dara said on her me2day tat if there're alot of of requests they might consider extending it...so can we have a petition to YG and Mnet to extend 2NE1TV???? I dont want it to end, how am i gonna get through the week w/o seeing my girls on every tuesday? :(

K-blackJacks, go bombard Mnet and YG to request for an extension!! ^.^

Guest NV4ever

just noticed in Dara's me2day posted on the last page tat the girls are recording right now~~ wonder wat is it?? a new song for their Japanese release of To Anyone??^^ i really hope soo~!!!

GO VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR 2NE1 ON MAMA BLACKJACKS!

Guest momo panda

Hello guys :)

I want to ask, [i know I'm wayyy late] but about 2ne1tv episodes uploaded on 2ne1's YT channel,

is this meant to eb teh first episode?

the 2NE1_TV_SEASON 2_E01-1 ??

so it goes like E01-1, E01-2 and so on? When does E01 finish? how do the numbers go??? :

thanks <3333333333333

For the people worried about the ending of 2ne1 tv you probably dont have to. BB is coming out with their album soon they probably did another one and if so im sure 2ne1 will be on it.

Hello guys :)

I want to ask, [i know I'm wayyy late] but about 2ne1tv episodes uploaded on 2ne1's YT channel,

is this meant to eb teh first episode?

the 2NE1_TV_SEASON 2_E01-1 ??

so it goes like E01-1, E01-2 and so on? When does E01 finish? how do the numbers go??? :

thanks <3333333333333

Yup. It's E01-1 & E01-2, E02-1 & E02-2, E03-1, etc. The episodes usually have only 2 vids to them.

Miss Korea’s Honey Lee almost debuted with 2NE1?

20101111_honeylee.jpg

Actress Honey Lee recently made an appearance on MBC Radio FM4U’s “Blue night, this is Jung Yeob” and made a surprising confession.

She stated, “When I was in college, I dreamt of becoming a singer and was a trainee in an entertainment company. At the time, I was preparing for an album with the 2NE1 members.”

She continued, “But I was forced to put my singing dream on pause in order to prepare for Miss Korea. I still keep in contact with the 2NE1 members today.”

Source + Photos: TV Daily

Source: TVDaily

cr:AKP

Wow. Miss Korea? Couldn't imagine her in 2NE1 right now.

^^^ yeah that was interesting to read.

i honestly can't even imagine anyone else being in 2NE1, or out of 2NE1!

2 me it's BOMMIE + DARA + CL + MINZY = 2NE1

no one else needed excl.gif

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Damn...so many girl(artist) claiming that "They almost debut in 2NE1"....LoL...they are not even sure if YG will put them really in 2NE1 lol!!! example: Miss Korea and Sori! why are they claiming it Today or NOW that 2NE1 is so POPULAR...hmmm...do they want to ride in 2ne1's popularity

For me 2NE1= destiny! all of 2ne1 members came from different background and experiences! they are really ment to be!

Archived