►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babymodz

BOMMIE HAS BLACK HAIR!

:lol:

& Minkki look like an anime character with her auburn hair~ so adorable!

their performance gave me goosebumps

it was amazing!

i'm crossing my fingers that they will somehow perform IT HURTS on award/end-of-year shows too

imagine how epic the stage will be!

so proud that GO AWAY is still doing so well

despite being out for almost 2months now

i totally agree with those who said that YG & MNet shoud continue with 2NE1/YG TV.

it'll be really fun to watch them in Japan & US (when they do start promoting there)

plus we seldom get to see them on other variety shows-

which the girls themselves admit that they're not very good at

(i think they're doing just well haha!)

though i prefer them on 2NE1tv

it feels more natural as compared to variety shows

since there's always talks about how those shows are scripted most of the time

so glad that the girls are well-received in Japan

even without any promotion done

(except for that one-time perf. at VMA - & they sang their debut song in Korean! was so proud of them!)

i think they'll have a huge fanbase there;

sure, mainstream music in Japan are mostly dominated by pop,

but there is a market for hip-hop, r&b & electro there too!

i think the girls will fit in just right over there

:D

now ...

i need today's performance in HD!

YG & MNET, please stop removing videos on YT!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

love our girls' performance..

i really love Inkigayo because of their stage..

the stage was so good.. dramatic and it makes you feel and understand the song more..

the girls were gorgeous as well..

minzy looked cute (minus the pirate hat).. i don't know why they keep on putting her weird hats.. they should use the hat she wore in the MV..

bom looked different.. i think i prefer her red hair more... because it really brighten up her face more.. black makes her abit older?! haha..

CL not much difference.. but i like her hair like that.. straight.. no ponytails..

Dara.. love her clothes.. and hair.. simple but elegant..

Their vocals were also great tonight..

though Bom's sound as if she's gonna cry..

that part really makes me nervous haha..

but that's fine since it adds depth to the song..

Guest itszmaeee

2NE1 – It Hurts

C: CrazyCarrot360 @ YT

EDIT

I swear YG stalks CrazyCarrot360 and blocked this video right when it was uploaded :lol:

*waiting for more YT links*

I KNOW RIGHT?! I was about to say the same thing. YG's helllla fast! I was about to watch the video, but YG just had to block it. He better upload it on 2NE1's official channel. Ninja skills I tell ya!

Today's performance was SUCH LOVE. The stage was so perfect and just gorgeous. I loved the starry sky effect--it was stunning and really set the atmosphere for "It Hurts." I seriously can not get over how breathtaking the stage was. Quite possibly my favorite stage of kpop. ever.

&& Bommie has black hair again!! Much like what I thought about Minzy's black hair, for some reason it looks too severe. I miss her red hair--but she still looks soo pretty, no matter what color hair she's rocking. Love Minzy & her hats, poor Dara had to stand up, and CL was perfect at the end.

Their vocals were amazing, as usual. I would really want the girls to get a mutizen for "It Hurts" if only because the song is so good, and the girls sing it so well.

Guest pascale

as a lot of you already said; this stage was just beautiful, the set just blends with the song i like it.

and OMG Bommie's hair is black???? haha her and CL are like the ones who change their hair color the most. She is pretty with black hair but her red one will be my favorite.

CL, pretty, i like it when she has her hair down, she is prettier like that.

Minkii is like a doll, a lolita doll with her hair + clothes

Dara is pretty.

They did great today again and Go Away is STILL in take 7 after like 2 months. They are soo consistent <3

EDIT: TO ANYONE is topping real time charts at #5 in Hanteo. 2NE1 and Blackjacks never cease to amaze me haha.

Guest NV4ever

^ agree!! i absolutely adore bommie in red hair! it's soo stunning and bom definitely make it work ^^ i think bommie can suit any kind of hair color...red, brown, black, and even green :lol:

Guest oh`retro

OMG, BOM WAS SO FREAKIN' GORGEOUS IN TODAY'S INKIGAYO.

I'm so happy she changed her hair to black.

She looks so stunning & much more sophisticated.

CL looked pretty too, she looks best with her hair down.

The stage was awesome as well.

LOL, poor Dara had to stand while the others got to sit.

Vocally, I thought they were lacking a little bit compared to last week's.

But, they performed amazingly nonetheless.

Mutizen soon, pleaseee. :)

Guest soutsada7

I've come to enjoy 2NE1's music...I've always been a fan of Big Bang, but 2NE1's definitely creating their own niche as well in the music industry. They are just so different from the other female groups LOL. Let's just say I'm getting rather tired of the sugaries and am looking for kickass songs, haha, and 2NE1 is providing that for me. Here's hoping the best to this group...2NE1 fighting!!!

Guest nique_25

Bommie! ^_^

dzfrlz.jpg

2a4r9t5.jpg

2q2ldv8.jpg

cr:minihompy

btw these were taken the other day so that's why her hair is still red.   :ph34r:

2m3493m.jpg

nfgx0n.jpg

didn't got to post these last week coz I've been busy so I'm posting it now   :P  :D   :P

I've come to enjoy 2NE1's music...I've always been a fan of Big Bang, but 2NE1's definitely creating their own niche as well in the music industry. They are just so different from the other female groups LOL. Let's just say I'm getting rather tired of the sugaries and am looking for kickass songs, haha, and 2NE1 is providing that for me. Here's hoping the best to this group...2NE1 fighting!!!

^THIS. like so so much.

The girls have definitely moved out from the shadow of Big Bang--although I don't think they were ever really there to begin with--and have truly become artists in their own right. A group that's different from all the rest. I don't love the girls simply because they are different than the rest. But what that difference amounts to...is why I love them.

^^ also, anyone know where those pics of bommie were taken? why is she alone with that mob??

Guest candyapple1111

that had a great performance. Bommie has been very impressive lately. i even like the black hair color on her. They were at the seoul tokyo music festival right? So where are the fancam or vids?

Guest itszmaeee

^THIS. like so so much.

The girls have definitely moved out from the shadow of Big Bang--although I don't think they were ever really there to begin with--and have truly become artists in their own right. A group that's different from all the rest. I don't love the girls simply because they are different than the rest. But what that difference amounts to...is why I love them.

^^ also, anyone know where those pics of bommie were taken? why is she alone with that mob??

Nah. The only reason why the whole Female Big Bang thing popped up was because they were from the same company and it happens with every company who have a popular group. I'm glad that the girls made it out of that hole and came out fierce and successful. No one knew and expected that they'll get to where they are now because of the whole leaching-off-of-insertgroup-popularity. But anyways, they definitely shinneeeed and will keep on shining and shining!!!

I, too, wonder where they took those pictures of Bommie. I don't see 2NE1 TV crew in there either. And LOL@the mob of fanboys. She sure is a boy a magnet.

EDIT:

^ No they're not much many fancams or pictures. I read somewhere that Japan is really strict on those. So we'll have to wait until they officially broadcast it.

EDIT:

SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS NOMINEES ARE OUT !

Guest moodymorning

I wouldn't call myself a new fan to the group, but I did get my interest in them back after watching their triple comeback MV set and hearing their new sounds. Of course, I do like their more recently spotlighted track, "It Hurts," as well. I suppose you could say I grew towards them at the start, then drifted off, and then came back. While I love all of them and their characters, I tend to lean the most towards Bom and Dara.

I typically don't post much anyways, but I'm posting here just to introduce myself as a fan to the rest of you, and that I am looking forward to their upcoming works as a group.

^ :waves: Welcome moodymorning!!! :D I hope you enjoy your time here on the thread and we're glad you decided to introduce yourself.

Personally, I enjoyed the songs they chose to promote. All 4 songs--clap your hands, it hurts, go away, and can't nobody--have distinct feels to them, much like the girls themselves. They can be as dynamic as they choose to be, because they aren't pigeon holed into a specific look or sound. I think that in itself will do wonders for the group's growth.

Archived