►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest gurl_T.O.P

@pumcake: thank you so much for giving me that info.. :) hehe! im also from philippines.. :)

-- wohooo! IT HURTS MV! is coming.. i wonder how mysterious it is.. :* YG iloveyou for making a MV for this song.. this song shows the versatility of our girls.. it made me mooore prouder than ever to them.. this song suits their voices! especially Bom and Dara..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dfnstrtd

pretty sure it's 12:00AM KST. I'm hoping the MV will be out soon. The It Hurts performance was flawless, esp. Bommie. ♥

I come bearing a Bommie gif in commemoration. xD

Guest lovethemuzik

One question: how many times can you vote on MAMA? :o

Somebody said you can vote unlimited becase we are foreign. Is it true?

Btw can't wait for the new mv *___* Loved their inki stage <3

Guest pumcake

One question: how many times can you vote on MAMA? :o

Somebody said you can vote unlimited becase we are foreign. Is it true?

Btw can't wait for the new mv *___* Loved their inki stage <3

We can only vote once per day. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MV still unreleased. How come? :| It is already 11:14pm here in my country, that means it is already 12:14 in Korea. Tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, I have no choice but to wait. ^^ It seems like YG is putting some trick on us. HAHA! Trick or Treat!!

CURRENT RANKING AS OF OCTOBER 31, 2010 (11:25PM - PHILLIPINE TIME)

2ne1-2.jpg

2ne11.jpg

2ne12-1.jpg

2ne13-1.jpg

2ne14-1.jpg

2ne15-1.jpg

Guest babymodz

hey my fellow blackjacks

it's already 12:12am KST right now~

& there were buzz going around DC & YT

that the video has been postponed to 10am KST tomorrow (Nov 1)

true or not -

i'm not sure.

but what i know is that someone needs to give the people at YG Ent. a working clock

^_^

inkigayo performance:

oh my god!

can i just say that today is THE best performance EVER!

sure, their vocals were kinda rocky at some point

(i really think they should stand next time so they can properly belt out)

but damn, they're good!

& bom's voice during the

'you're not mine anymore'...

it gave me goosebumps!

& she almost made me cry when she cried

haha!

oh - & everyone looked AMAZING!

even leader's rocking that fur coat & huge earrings

;)

will the girls continue to perform this song on other music shows?

i hope so,

so i can watch it live on KBS Music Bank & brag about it to my parents

HAHA!

Guest exoticprincess

Been waiting for It hurts MV!

YG where is it? hehee pretty please <3

anyways performance today was pretty awesome, the best Halloween!

dara and bommie looked extra gorgeous <3

Yeah... Blackjacks commenting at 2ne1 official ytube channel.

They say that the MV will be released tomorrow at 10am kst instead.

Im sad like all the other blackjacks too but then what's

making me even more sad is that some blackjacks there are saying

such mean words to YG. Jeez. I hope we could learn to

trust YG and respect their decisions. And you know...be

respectful with our words. Saying mean things like those

wont change the release date or time of the mv anyways.

Even though no matter how pissed you are...You're not the only

one who waited anyway, It's not like you're gonna die from it. Lol.

And these things only create a bad image for the fanclub.

Sigghhh. It really hurts to see these stuff going on buut

i guess we cnt do anything about it. People stayed up late

for the mv D: Like me. It's disappointing...

Guest dfnstrtd

YG has always been known to be late. Hahahaha. He needs a schedule keeper. The blackjacks insulting him are probably new. They'll learn to live with it, eventually. :P

I'm praying for Bigbang's comeback. ^^

Guest cristina0422

Woah! I guess it's not only the international fans are disappointed about the delay. I've read a comment in 2NE1's channel from a KBlackJacks stating his/her disappointment. Just chill people, I know we've been waiting for the MV 24hrs now...just take a rest for the meantime and once the MV is out, it may pacify our annoyance and disappointment.

Headdress Minki's wearing on It Hurts Inkigayo performance.

Same headdress use by Dara on Style W Photoshoot..

*just sharing random things while waiting...

21dara128852649721519me.jpg

ORIGINAL: 울 랙잭이들 위해서 귀요미사진 한장 투척~!^.^ 투애니원 티비 한장면이에요! 기대되죠?!?ㅋ 이번주도 귀엽고 재밋는 장면들이 넘 많다구요!!! 밍끼 죽어도 못탄다는거 우리가 납치해가서 태운거에요 근데 표정은 리다랑 봄이가 더 무서워하는듯???ㅋㅋㅋ 아이고 배야~!!!

TRANSLATION: *A picture for sad BlackJacks>*~!^.^ One scene from 2NE1 TV! Are you excited?!?ㅋ Silent cut from what will be more cute scenes this week!!! *About Minji, CL and Bom being scared of something.*??? Aigo~!!!

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Credits & Translated by: AA-CHAN

via 21bang

Guest oh`retro

Wow, "It Hurts" on Inkigayo was amazing!

Bom looked SO FREAKIN' GORGEOUS.

And her voice was stunning.

You can always hear the crowd cheering when she sings.

I'm glad the girls are promoting this song.

They can show off their powerful vocals now.

Hopefully, they'll be taking home some mutizens. :)

OMG, Minji was SO FIERCE in Thriller, I can't even find the words.

And MV tomorrow?

CAN'T WAIT!

Guest cristina0422

It's November NOW! Why don't we give Goddess D some love in this thread while we're trying to patiently wait for the MV. I guess it must be an epic MV for Papa YG to let us wait like this. 11 days to go for Goddess D's birthday!!! Alot of YG Family members will be celebrating their birthday this month - T.O.P, Se7en and Hyesun.

1288522463_201010311959148280731501_0.jpg

1288522463_201010311959128279731501_0.jpg

1288522463_201010311959098279731501_0.jpg

1288522463_201010311959068279731501_0.jpg

1288522463_201010311959018278731501_0.jpg

1288522463_201010311958588278731501_0.jpg

1288522463_201010311958568278731501_0.jpg

credit: DaraChina + OhDara

Has this been shared? Haven't seen it in this thread. I watched this 2 days ago, I forgot to post it here.

credit: snjeung@dailymotion

*it's not yet the full episode. But Dara's story is already sub. And you'll meet a new fanboy. He's really funny.

oh, so it's just kwanghee's cut? I thought he/she is going to sub it all since he/she sub a one episode of 2NE1tv before. Too bad, I guess I'll just patiently wait for RAS. But anyway, thanks snjeung! I enjoyed the sub. This episode is so damn funny! Can't wait for the next episode. Aigoo, I feel bad for RAS they're going to be really busy.

Guest pumcake

Has this been shared? Haven't seen it in this thread. I watched this 2 days ago, I forgot to post it here.

credit: snjeung@dailymotion

*it's not yet the full episode. But Dara's story is already sub. And you'll meet a new fanboy. He's really funny.

Sorry to cut your post. ^^

I have already watched that video, and I must say that guy is so funny!! :D

But unfortunately, snjeung won't sub the whole episode. :) She just wanted to sub the parts of that funny guy.

Such a fanboy. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL NO MV.

it_hurts.jpg

In this picture, it says: "공개" which means to be released. Supposedly 103110.. But it is already November 1 here in my country. :|

BE PATIENT. BE PATIENT.

Guest itszmaeee

You know what? I'm going to freaking rant and rant and rant about the wait.

I seriously do not get this at all. He's the only company that gets me hella frustrated, but the next, happy. Sure the "wait" is worth it, but how can you call it worth it when he's been doing this whole "waiting" thing for years now? And I suppose it's a trend that he created himself. They should just keep their mouth shut and not release a statement on when it's supposed to be release. Release as a statement on the day it's going to be out. Yes, I am being really mean right now. YG is pissing me off and I shall go watch Minkki's Thriller performance along with kpop's hottest male idols.

p.s. I'm just not really happy right now with what YG is doing. If he keeps delaying things NOW and AGAIN, Big Bang's comeback be might as well delayed to next year. Completely irrelevant, but...yeah (:

EDIT:

Thumbs me down all you guys want or even a million more thumbs down. My opinion is MY opinion.

Guest toozdae08

^

I understand where you're coming from. It's getting to the point were I don't even wait up for stuff anymore - I didn't wait up for the mv because I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be on time. YG should just say things are coming, don't give a specific date or time and just drop stuff on us or at least not until things are at least done with.

Guest r_tampg

Yeah... Blackjacks commenting at 2ne1 official ytube channel.

They say that the MV will be released tomorrow at 10am kst instead.

Im sad like all the other blackjacks too but then what's

making me even more sad is that some blackjacks there are saying

such mean words to YG. Jeez. I hope we could learn to

trust YG and respect their decisions. And you know...be

respectful with our words. Saying mean things like those

wont change the release date or time of the mv anyways.

Even though no matter how pissed you are...You're not the only

one who waited anyway, It's not like you're gonna die from it. Lol.

And these things only create a bad image for the fanclub.

Sigghhh. It really hurts to see these stuff going on buut

i guess we cnt do anything about it. People stayed up late

for the mv D: Like me. It's disappointing...

you cant really blame them because the date was already posted and changing it would mean that YG is not serious about it and would mean that they lied literally. and take not they have fans from 18 below, those fans can easily be triggered with false accusations and false announcements where the latter had been done by YG.

Its just like a situation when your parents will tell you that they will buy you a lollipop and they will give it on October 31 then you started to get excited and get sleepless because of excitement then when the time comes they will said that they can only give it to you in Christmas time as a present. Isn't it frustrating? lol

I dont think it will create bad image to the funclub because its more on creating bad image to YG because they will look like liars because of their always-changing-decisions specially to fans from other idols who just see infos from the surface and doesnt look deeper into it.

but on the other hand I agree with you!

Why are they so mad? Are they not use to it? I mean he always or YGE always change the dates in their announcements why so mad? Im not even expecting it to be release yesterday and guess I was right.

[EDIT]

Oh there's a thumbs up button? I didn't know!

Thumbs Up to those who agree ^___^

Guest starduster34

I <3 2ne1 but I don't feel that a ballad really suites the gals. Their style is pretty straight forward so it's confusing what YG is doing in terms of promotion. The song is overpowering the gals. Come on YG! The girls can do so much more better than this.

Archived