# Special stage #

아이돌계의 춤꾼이 한자리에 모였다!

각 그룹을 대표하는 멋진 남자들과 홍일점 2NE1 민지까지!

인기가요에서만 만나볼 수 있는 그들의 환상적인 할로윈 댄스퍼포먼스!

- 기광, 태민, 우영, 찬성, 민지 [Thriller]

# Fresh Music #

* 인기가요에서 최초로 선보이는 ‘2NE1’의 화제의 후속곡! 달라진 2NE1의 모습! 직접 만나보세요~

- 2NE1

they did not mention 2NE1's follow up song? but i have a feeling its 'It Hurts'.

512520734578170a85fd.jpg

Cr: me2day/hanpower

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAH I'm so excited for the follow up song! Also, omg Inki is gonna be the bomb! I can't wait for sunday! Lots of exciting things happening. And isn't that interesting that Minji is gonna be dancing with guys? Lol I sure hope they'd be able to dance well with our maknae's powerful energy!

Guest lovethemuzik

So I'm having another issue with MAMA. I still didn't recieve the e-mail from them T.T I seem to be the only one with this problem .__. I have tried different e-mail adresses and clicking a lot of times in the certification button but still no e-mail.

I'm so unlucky >< (btw I did check the junk,inbox and spam folders...)

EDIT: Yay for Minji dancing on Inki <333

^

@lovethemuzik Which email service do you use? At first I used hotmail but it didn't work so I switched over to gmail it worked almost instantly. Try switching over to gmail if you haven't already and make sure to check the Junk/spam because it should arrive there.

Excited for 2NE1's follow up track performance and excited for Minzy. Can't wait for this Halloween day. <3

Guest lovethemuzik

^

@lovethemuzik Which email service do you use? At first I used hotmail but it didn't work so I switched over to gmail it worked almost instantly. Try switching over to gmail if you haven't already and make sure to check the Junk/spam because it should arrive there.

Excited for 2NE1's follow up track performance and excited for Minzy. Can't wait for this Halloween day. <3

I was using hotmail so that's why it didn't work. Thank you so much for helping me out, I was going crazy T.T

And now I feel stupid x)

Guest NV4ever

OMG~~ Just read about magnae Minzy dance special stage at Inki this sunday!! She's the only girls among those 4 boys, woohooo girl power! yeahhh our dancing machine gonna owns hahhaha make us proud Minzy! ^^

and the girls gonna have their first follow-up stage on Inki too! so the song will be release on the same day!

omgggg sooo much goodness just in couple more days :lol: ahhh soooo excited hahaha

DONT FORGET TO VOTE VOTE VOTE BLACKJACKS!

LOL im sound like those political campaigns here :lol:

Guest Himitsuu

SDKDJSHDSJKH MINKI !!! I've been wishing long before to have Taemin and Minji dance together and now it's finally coming true!!! I can't wait no more! 

We still don't know weather the song that's going to be released on the 31st of  October is a new song or a song from their first album, right? But  I'm still hoping it's a new song. crazy.gif

Anyway, let's all VOTE our girls on MAMA. happy.gif

Guest pascale

EXCITED for Minzy special stage this sunday; she will be the ONLY GIRL aroung those boys. Go Minkii baby and show them what you got!!!! She is cool like that haha

and I can't wait for the follow-up track: some are saying that it will be "love is ouch" but i'm also hoping for a new song. Ahhh anyway i'll like it i know. And we'll have a new MV also.

yeah and continue to vote guys :)

Guest Banana Peel

WHAT THE, LOL. :blink:

the concept of It Hurts is totally not what I expected, hahahah. Dara's hair, oh my. can't get any more crazy than that. haha, I'm not sure whether I should feel pleasant looking at her hair like that, but nevertheless, I'm quite excited for the MV. Seems like they're making the song "it hurts" into a real depressing theme XD

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed because I was expecting and hoping for a brand new song since Dara said they were done with their 1st album promo. -_- I wonder if it's a remix. Anyway, I'm excited for the MV but the Halloween theme seems odd and what the heck have they done to Dara's hair! 

# of Mixi fanclub members for girl groups who've debuted/are planning to debut in Japan

(Mixi is Japan's version of Facebook-Myspace-Cyworld) I think the girls' numbers are pretty good considering they haven't

formally debuted or promoted yet.

16bipe0.jpg

Cr: Bestiz

Guest bluishme

wow.. dara's hair.. its so weird yet interesting..

it gives me a "i'll be there" vibe..

it fits the halloween theme.. i don't know how the song will go with it..

OH My GoODNESS!!

is that Dara?!!

WOW...

this

is

totally

unexpected....

LOL

i love "it hurts" but i don't think it fits the "Halloween" theme.

coz that song is more of a lovely/sad song..

but not scary or something..:unsure:

oh well, as long as it's a new Music Video then i'm all for it!!

:D

I am super freaking excited! I think the whole concept that Dara has totally fits the Halloween theme. Clearly they are going for something dark since the song is It Hurts.

BTW, YG said it would be off their current album so people should have expected the song off their album and not a brand not new song. I would have loved a new song but I expected this since he said it.

Archived