►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest tazanya

When i try to register why doesn't the Authentic No. show up? T.T

Edit: Why did someone give me a thumbs down? I'm trying to help voting for 2ne1 --'

make sure to use IE 

Omitted here:

- Best Trot Music

- Best OST Award

- Best MV Award

- Mnet Music Portal Award

- Best Mobile Popularity Award

- CGV Popularity Award

Album Of The Year (won by G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker) is apparently a judges award (not 'nominee' nor popularity award).

FYI -- 2ne1 also won Best MV for fire and the Music Portal Award at Mamas last year.

I have some extra YG family concerts if you need them -- otherwise I am going to cancel them.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbldown

make sure to use IE 

FYI -- 2ne1 also won Best MV for fire and the Music Portal Award at Mamas last year.

I have some extra YG family concerts if you need them -- otherwise I am going to cancel them.

Taz... what do you mean you have extra YG family concerts? As in tickets? I must PM you... geez. I'm not sure if I can swing it, but I really want to try.

Guest tazanya

Taz... what do you mean you have extra YG family concerts?  As in tickets?  I must PM you... geez.  I'm not sure if I can swing it, but I really want to try.

Yeah i bought some extra while I troll the site for ppl to cancel vip tickets. it wasnt as bad as i thought to get vip seats

Sorry I have to post this quick. I have no idea about the ranking posted above, but I am now currently registered at MNET and leading for Artist of the Year is 2PM. We don't want this to happen, so guys, please vote for 2NE1. Registration is so simple. Just go to http://mama.mnet.com/ and Register. Click on the red tab that has a Voting Start Now and then register. It is in English, and it is quiet simple. PLease vote for our girls.

Also support Gummy, Taeyang and Se7en.

VOTING INSTRUCTIONS -- CLICK

Guest pumcake

Geez. I logged in today, but I cannot vote still. Uhhh. They are really making sure that you can only vote once in a day. Tsk. Tsk. Anyway, to those who haven't voted yet, make sure you register using Internet Explorer so that you will be able to get your authentic code. Right after that, you must log in! ^^ And start voting for 2NE1. ^^ Especially for the Artist of the Year. Let's snatch the Artist of the Year off from 2PM. Please, they only win because of their crazy fan girls. :P And let us also support the other YG artists!

We can do this! :)

I shall update you with the standings of the girls. :)

2ne16.jpg

Yesterday, the votes were only around 3K, and now.. it is whopping 5,585 votes!!

2ne17.jpg

500 more votes! We can do this! :)

2ne18.jpg

Only 296 votes difference! Woo. Let's widen the gap!

2ne19.jpg

237 votes! Let's go! Let's go! :) They deserve this award! :)

2ne110.jpg

958 votes difference!

2ne111.jpg

932 votes difference! Vote. Vote. I wonder how did this happen. Tsk.

Guest babymodz

AH~~!!!

HELP!

i saw another post in the previous page that mentioned something about 2NE1 not being listed in the BEST SONG category during the voting process

AND I ENCOUNTERED THE SAME ISSUE!

i was happily voting & then when it came to SONG OF THE YEAR...

the girls weren't listed

:tears:

HELP!

edit:

\/

@pumcake:

hopefully so (cross fingers)

& yes, it's very unfair cos it'll definitely effect the overall results

maybe if it goes on we can report to MNet??

but i'm going to diligently vote EVERYDAY :)

Guest pumcake

AH~~!!!

HELP!

i saw another post in the previous page that mentioned something about 2NE1 not being listed in the BEST SONG category during the voting process

AND I ENCOUNTERED THE SAME ISSUE!

i was happily voting & then when it came to SONG OF THE YEAR...

the girls weren't listed

:tears:

HELP!

OH MY GOD. We encountered the same problem! I don't know how the hell that happened. I hope that I won't encounter such problem again when I vote later. Tsk. That is just unfair, right?

Guest jeweljoy24

Geez. I logged in today, but I cannot vote still. Uhhh. They are really making sure that you can only vote once in a day. Tsk. Tsk. Anyway, to those who haven't voted yet, make sure you register using Internet Explorer so that you will be able to get your authentic code. Right after that, you must log in! ^^ And start voting for 2NE1. ^^ Especially for the Artist of the Year. Let's snatch the Artist of the Year off from 2PM. Please, they only win because of their crazy fan girls. :P And let us also support the other YG artists!

We can do this! :)

Hello blackjacks I would like to register too. Pls. help me how to get the authentic number please. I would also like to vote for 2NE1.

Guest bluishme

done voting.. tomorrow again.. i hope all blackjacks will vote.. lets help 2NE1 win

because they deserve it..

anyways.. excited to see their follow-up promotions..

we will get a new MV.. wohoo..

i don't know if it is a new or old song.. but as long as we get to see them perform then that's fine with me..

also.. surprise to see YG release a dance tutorial for Can;t Nobody..

maybe because of the MAMA nomination? haha.. pretty late but then that's fine..

at least we get something before 2NE1 comes back..

Blackjacks.. lets do this.

Guest pumcake

Hello blackjacks I would like to register too. Pls. help me how to get the authentic number please. I would also like to vote for 2NE1.

Go to previous pages, because someone already posted how to register in MNET. Just make sure that you are using Internet Explorer while you register, okay? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I just finished voting! And finally, there was no problem when I was voting for the Song of the Year! Good job MNET!

Current vote standings as of October 29, 2010 7:37PM

2ne112.jpg

2ne113.jpg

143 votes difference! Vote, vote, vote! :)

2ne114.jpg

2ne115.jpg

They deserve this award! So much! :)

2ne116.jpg

986 votes difference! Vote, vote, vote! :)

2ne117.jpg

936 votes difference! Vote, vote, vote! :)

We all know that they all deserve these awards, right? Let's make sure that we vote for them everyday! :)

has anyone read allkpop's article about the composer and autotune. he had really nice things to say about 2ne1 :D:D:D:D:D

Famous producer Jo Young Su elaborated on the issue in a recent interview with Star News. ”2NE1 has faced a lot of criticism for using autotune in their songs, but they’re already a team that has had their talents acknowledged,” he said. “They should not be receiving such backlash since they purposely added autotune under the belief that it fit their song and improved it.”

credits: allkpop.

Guest babiiv214

Congrats 2NE1!! for all these MAMA nominations!

Well-deserve of course` I can't wait to see them Rip the MAMA Stage once again!

Plus there will be a lot of other YG FAMILY artist there!

it will be a blast to see this great Family together in an award show for the first time

in a long time` blush.gif

YG FAMILy RULEZZ!! B):lol:

21TV latest episode! I had fun watching it, we get to hear snippets of 2NE1's english songs

and they are hella dope! :P as what their producer kept saying, LOL!

The girls London trip was fun to watch as well, the girls really had a time to relax

with style~ Only with YGE :lol:

Few more episodes and 21TV will be ending soon... and I'm gonna miss this show again

*sigh* wish they will again have another show or a new one, just can't get enough of 'em! ;)

Strong Heart!! PARK SISTAZ FTW!!

Dara as always is very engaging in the conversation and never fail to leave the audience

laughing along her crazy and weird antics, :P gotta love this girl..

Bom! Bom! Bom! her ideal type, LOL! KHD over LSG and Nickhun, 8D indeed :P

I can't wait for their ssanti dance next week! park sistaz with PSY!

But I'm most excited for their latest single! which will be dropping on the 31st of October!

Yay!!! Dara has been dropping hints as well, NEW MV! NEW SONG! and longer promotions!!

can't ask for more! :P okay maybe there is, but I'll just focus on these awesome goodies for now, LOL!

Guest NV4ever

wahhh 2NE1 and 2PM head to head for the voting! but 2pm just made their comeback with i'll be back and already got nominated for song of the year...no way!!! i dont see Album Of The Year nominations yet??

I reall want the girls to win all 3 Daesangs!! kakaka they deserves it right~! their comeback is the MOST EPIC OF THIS YEAR!!! SO VOTE VOTE VOTE BLACKJACKS!!! Spread this to all 2NE1 fansites to let other fans know too ^^

2NE1 FTW1~! FIGHTING FIGHTING!

Edit: vote more blackjacks, Super Junior is catching up!

Guest bluishme

v5zeix.png

Translated excerpts from the Inkigayo report of the week:

This information comes from Inkigayo's reports of who's going to be appearing on their show for 2010/10/31:

# Special stage #

The Dancing Gods of the idol world gathered in one place!

With every idol group's representative, cool guy, and standing as the only female present, 2NE1's Minji!

An elusive Halloween dance performance that you can only watch on Inkigayo

- Kikwang, Taemin, Wooyoung, Chansung, Minji to [Thriller]

# Fresh Music #

The hot topic - 2NE1's follow up song will be performed for the first time on Inkigayo! A different side of 2NE1! Please tune in yourself~

- 2NE1

# Take Seven # (T/N: Take Seven is the seven songs each week that qualify to win the Inkigayo mutizen award)

Go Away

Source: SBS

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Archived