►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

HAHA. I was about to post that picture! I hope that they will promote either I'm Busy or Love is Ouch.

But the best choice is, It Hurts. But it isn't that matched for Halloween. Haha! :) I'm excited for their follow-up promotion. ^^ 2NE1 FIGHTING!

OH sorry..sorry....i was suppose to click + but i acidentally clicked - sorry...i agree from what you said..IT HURTS is the best..but it does not matched from Halloween.. I PREFER LOVE IS OUCH...than I'm BUSY..=) i'm busy is so AUTOTUNED...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imakpopfan2

ajnd.png

Good news to fellow Blackjacks and k-pop fans. Do you have Comcast as your TV cable operator?

If you do, check out on demand channel to watch MVs straight to your TV and no worries, its absolutely FREE.

Comcast is highly known and one of the reason is for having a channel “On Demand” providing shows, musics, movies, and etc.

Here’s a complete direction:

1. Go to channel 1 (On Demand channel)

2. Click down until you see “Music” then click it.

3. Click down until you see K-pop then click it

and there you’ll see plenty of K-pop MVs.

This offer is available until NOVEMBER 1, 2010, so go ahead and watch now!

Music videos included:

- 2NE1 & Big Bang: Lollipop

- 2NE1: I Don’t Care

- 2NE1: Try To Follow Me

- 2NE1:  Fire (Space Ver.)

- TOP: Turn It Up

- Taeyang: I Need A Girl ft. Dara

- After School: Bang

- Boa: Eat You Up

- SNSD: Gee

- SNSD: Oh

- SNSD: Run Devil Run

- IU: Nagging

- Kara: Lupin

- Rainbow: Gossip Girl

- TVXQ: Mirotic

- TVXQ: Purple Line

- TVXQ: Wrong Number

- Wonder Girls: 2 Different Tears

- Wonder Girls: Nobody

- F(x): Nu Abo

- F(x): chu

Here are photos I took of 2NE1′s MVs and caps.

a><a href=http://img10.imagesh.../6620336.th.jpg' alt='a>'>a><a href=http://img823.images.../6620337.th.jpg' alt='a>'>a><a href=http://img830.images.../6620338.th.jpg' alt='a>'>a><a href=http://img829.images.../6620339.th.jpg' alt='a>'>a><a href=http://img295.images.../6620340.th.jpg' alt='a>'>a><a href=http://img190.images...mg1205zy.th.jpg' alt='a>'>

CREDIT: LETSPLAY2NE1

ALSO YG FAMILY CONCERT 2010 LAYOUT STAGE

ygfamilyconcert.jpg

MORE 11ST CAPS

bom11stnew.jpg

cl11stnew.jpg

dara11stnew.jpg

minzy11stnew.jpg

SOURCE: 그렇게☆@DC2NE1

PUT TOGETHER BY LETSPLAY2NE1

Guest sh1nhwafan

does anyone knoww the name of the shoes park bom wore on oct16 performance for can't nobody on MBC? it looks really nice..

Guest pascale

OMG YG really knows how to tease us fans. Now i'm sure the follow up track will have a halloween feel. can't wait for it!!!!

Bommie was too funny in Strong heart, so it's what she said about Seungi and Nickun? haha cute

Guest juang_bb

has this been shared here yet?

BIGBANG AND BOM CUT 2NE1TV [Eng Subbed]

c: GBOMsince2006@dailymotion

poor Bommie, GD couldn't decide whether to have her sing falsetto or not. But it was so nice seeing Bommie surrounded by the hot men of YG - GD, TOP, Teddy and Kush :P

the most LOL-worthy part... BOM and TOP teasing each other! lmao!!! TOP told Bommie she looks like a comic character, and Bommie keeps calling TOP an Alien in return! i remember she called him an alien last episode too when Top was eating the banana and shouting random stuff. that was cute! :lol: it's Bommie the 8D comic character, and Tabi the 4D alien lmao! :lol: (btw, i know shipping is sensitive here, so fyi... im not, just found that scene hilarious and how often do we see Tabi interact with the girls, not too much and he seemed comfortable around Bommie ;) )

Guest babymodz

wow, it's been so long since i posted on this thread!:lol:

i just saw the teaser for 2NE1's next single...

KYAH~~

i'm so essited!

i really hope they do a Halloween concept.

no one better than the girls can pull off crazy, never-done-before-in-kpop stuff like this.

& they are known for being out of the box with their concepts...

just 3/4 more days till 31st!!!

but will they release an MV first or make their return with the song on Inki?

also, does anyone know if they'd subbed EP 6 of 2NE1tv?

the episode with a dose of YG family love

(lol!)

@juang_bb:

thanks for posting that subbed vid!

i'm already loving the song ~

my prayer of getting another Bom-BB collaboration has been answered!

haha...

& i know this might sound like shipping,

but i love Bom-TOP interactions

i think they're kinda alike, they both look like the quiet & shy one but they're really goofy at times.

HA~

though i wish there'll be a 2NE1-BB collab soon.

one where they can actually perform together without breaching any endorsement contracts

:sweatingbullets:

or actually a 2NE1-any YG family collab will be nice.

like Jinusean, 1TYM boys (please comeback!!!), even Gummy or YMGA ... it'll be epic!

Guest pumcake

OH sorry..sorry....i was suppose to click + but i acidentally clicked - sorry...i agree from what you said..IT HURTS is the best..but it does not matched from Halloween.. I PREFER LOVE IS OUCH...than I'm BUSY..=) i'm busy is so AUTOTUNED...

I know. I'm busy is so autotuned! I'm torn between two songs.. Love is Ouch or I'm Busy. AHHHH. Never mind!

I know what I want for their follow-up promotion: It Hurts. Hahahaha! 3 more days and hello 2NE1. :wub:

Guest bluishme

screenshot_112.png?w=490&h=394

On the way back, I asked the kids what they wanted to eat and I brought yogurt ice cream home! When I arrived at the apartment, Chaerin who had just woken up rushed towards me with her bed-head hair and personal pajamas and nomnom ate up the ice cream I bought! Ke It was cute! Bom and Mingki came to and nom nom ate it up! It was cute! Ke ke ke

credit: YGLadies

screenshot_131.png?w=490&h=403

After, the four of us huddled together in front of the TV in the living room and watched a movie that we liked. The four of us looked very warm.. we were like a harmonious family. I was happy!!!^.^Ke We defeated the sleepiness of staying up for two nights and the cold, it was a small happiness for us who had been doing filming! Kya~! This must be what happiness is! End of Dara's report!

credit:YGLADIES

edit: looks like 2NE1 is signed under Avex for Japan promotions..

http://www.2ne1.jp/

http://www.avexnet.o...2ne1/index.html

^oh, MV shooting? looks like a crazy concept from the hair alone.

i just saw the links.

so they are signed under Avex

and it seems like a repackaged To Anyone with Tracklist still to be announced?

hmmm...

but it doesnt make sense to release Korean songs in Japan right?

well i dont really know how it works

maybe someone can enlighten us about the Japan's preferences

anyway, 2NE1 fighting!

Guest pascale

i read about Avex and 2NE1, Avex must be sooo happy, finally they signed 2NE1 haha. Heard that 2NE1 will be under Rythm zone actually. I'm really excited. They will release To Anyone dec. 8th but will they have a japanese song or not? kinda confusing for now.

Dara's me2 OMG, crazy concept is back!!!! i missed their crazy styles. 3 more days!!!

Guest pumcake

2ne1_heart.jpg

Got this from YG Life blog.

OH MY GOD. I'm so excited!

I wonder which song it is. Since the picture is a heart, maybe.. Love is Ouch? Or It Hurts? <3

2NE1 officially contracts under Avex!

by luigi on October 28, 2010 at 7:04 am

20101029_2ne1_avex.jpg

Back in August 2010, rumors emerged about 2NE1 following the footsteps of their fellow YG brothers, Big Bang, in advancing into the Japanese music industry with a contract under their belts with Japan’s highly successful entertainment company, Avex.

It has just been confirmed that these rumors are in fact true, as Avex just recently revealed 2NE1’s official website under Avexnet, along with 2NE1’s official Japanese website, created by YG.

According to information on their website, 2NE1’s debut album in Japan is scheduled to drop this coming December 8th, along with an additional CD+DVD bonus album.

Congratulations to 2NE1 for their sweet contract, and make sure to follow allkpop as more news on 2NE1’s Japanese debut unravels!

Check out the two websites below.

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/2ne1/index.html

http://www.2ne1.jp/

Tip: CallMeDaydreamer & newevolutionofkpop

Credit: Allkpop

This is the article about 2NE1 as an official artist for Avex. :)

Congrats to the girls! Wuhoooo. Japan, get ready for 2NE1.

Guest CallMeDayDreamer

lmao you guys, Avex is trending right now coz of 2NE1... :lol:

Although i'm a bit hesitant about them going to Japan, I can't help but get excited too coz they are in good company...

Guest bluishme

wohoo.. another teaser from YG.. love how weird his hints are.. pumpkin then heart?!

hmmm.. Love is ouch? i really wonder if its a new or old song..

anyways.. 2ne1 under avex..

i do wish them all the best for their japanese promotion..

though i wonder what songs will they promote..

also,, MAMA voting starts in 30 minutes..

hopefully we can be united and vote for our girls once the nominees are out

Let's do it...

edit: nominations are out.. http://gall.dcinside...546&page=1&bbs=

http://mama.mnet.com...aser/Teaser.asp (voting countdown)

Guest lovethemuzik

wohoo.. another teaser from YG.. love how weird his hints are.. pumpkin then heart?!

hmmm.. Love is ouch? i really wonder if its a new or old song..

anyways.. 2ne1 under avex..

i do wish them all the best for their japanese promotion..

though i wonder what songs will they promote..

also,, MAMA voting starts in 30 minutes..

hopefully we can be united and vote for our girls once the nominees are out

Let's do it...

Where do you vote for MAMA? :o

Guest bluishme

Nominees for 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards revealed

20101028_mama_01.jpg

There has been much controversy over Mnet’s decision to hold their annual awards ceremony, “2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards“, overseas in Macau on Sunday, November 28th, as it angered the two TV broadcasters, MBC and SBS. However, Mnet is no stranger to such situations, and they have now revealed the nominees in the various categories for the extravaganza.

Despite supposedly “bad blood” between Mnet and SM Entertainment, SM Entertainment artists like Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee were nominated in the various categories released by Mnet on their official website. Mnet had said earlier in a press conference today that they had sent invitations to all entertainment companies, including SME and were awaiting a response from them.

And here are the nominees!

Female Group Award- 2NE1- can't nobody

Best Digital Single- Park Bom- you and i

Best Dance Performance – Female Group- 2NE1- Can't nobody

Best Music Video Picture- 2NE1 – Can’t Nobody

Daesang Awards

credit: allkpop

Guest NV4ever

The MAMA nominees are out~!

Our girls got 3 nominations, bommie also got 1 nomination!! Let's get ready to VOTE VOTE VOTE BLACKJACKS!!

I really want the girls to win DaeSang!!!!!!!! 2NE1 FTW1~!!

So it's confirmed, 2NE1 signed under Avex~!

well the company is one of the top in Japan and they have quite alot of top stars there however im kinda iffy about them now due to all the controversy surrounds them lately so I hope they'll treat and promote our girls right~!

And debut album is dropping on DEC.8?? wowwww soo fast!! Is it gonna be new songs or their korean title songs in japanese?? i want new songs!!

Lastly, 2NE1 FOR HALLOWEEN!! WOOHOO I WONDER WAT YG HAVE UNDER HIS SLEEVES NOW ^^

The girls are filming for the MV i think...another EPIC 2NE1 DOMINATION IS HERE! :lol:

Archived