►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest poon_water

I so wanted 2NE1 to win triple crown for Go Away..

I was expecting them to win more trophies in Music bank..

Anyway, hope they'll win Inkigayo this week!! 2NE1 fighting!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to the winner sad they lost but i hope KBS will be more consistent how they calculate broadcast score they split 2NE1 Broadcast score this week last week Can't Nobody got 0 this week 1100.

Yeah, that's the discussion going on some boards right now. 2NE1 would've won the K-Chart if Music Bank didn't suddenly split the broadcast score between Go Away and Can't Nobody this week, but it's okay. The girls got their triple wins on all the music shows & they were able to shine already so we should be content. Last year, when YG wouldn't let the girls attend the award shows to sweep the rookie of the year titles, I got frustrated...but then because of that, I learned to not be greedy for awards. lol

Guest evilgary

haha can't wait to see dara mcing too, it woul be totally new

yea it doesn't matter if they do not win as they are winners in our hearts

Guest NV4ever

aww...the girls didnt win, im soo sad :( well im kinda expected it but still abit bitter lol

it's okay since our girls have done really well since their comeback! Im really proud of them ^^

I hope they wins INKI though, GO AWAY deserves it! it's such an awesome song!

Dara and baby Minzy MCing tomorrow?? YAYYY ABOUT TIME THEY LET DARA DO SOME MCING~! :)

tat lifted my mood alittle :lol:

Guest BLAQ21

I'm so glad I finally can post in 2NE1 thread. The number of needed posts rise up to 10.lol. Anyways, I'm so happy of all what's happening to 2ne1! yepey! 4 weeks topping and still topping the charts plus 10 trophies. I'm so proud to be a blackjack. But I restrain myself to be greedy , and I know 2NE1 has not released it all, I mean they still have so much passion in music that really made me be attract to them. Very diverse and unique group. The Best Korean Girl Group for me as of the moment. They're just so diverse. :sweatingbullets:

Is this already shared?

Reason Why 2NE1 is Loved? "Because They are not only Beautiful Like Other Girl Groups"

201010081505571003_1.jpg

2NE1 came back with their 1st Album and it is immediately sold out.

Even before, their debut has been a hot topic for throwing challenges at the song fields, different from other girl groups. And they have been loved by women. What is the reason why they are loved?

2NE1 walks on a road different from your typical beautiful, sexy, lovely groups. But they show off a different meaning of beautiful on stage when they are at it. They are not lovely on stage rather, it is powerful like a 'male idol group' and strong.

The strong sound and their stage performance captured the female fans. Their clothes get into the news, the style becomes trend, and high popularity is obtained.

However, the concept of 2NE1 is to differentiate itself from other girl groups and raised to work high up like a mountain. From the beginning they are stressed as 'talented'. Do not forget their duty as a singer, their singing skills during the performance, not showing half-hearted performances. Everyone captured two rabbits and it began to obtain they are singing for fans. (I do not understand the last sentence. Is two rabbits significant in Korea?) [DaraCo, I read the original Korean article, it's "Everyone has been captured by their charisma and their strong vocals, gaining lots of fans. - Belle]

The last reason of their receiving a lot of love of why every word and need get into the news is exactly how they show their other side. The stage presence and attitude is different to their private life which is cute.

Especially Sandara Park who is updating and exchanging messages with the fans through the net. From her current status to the events of other members, she keeps updating. 2NE1 charisma is not only for "show".

Girls group is of course lovely like a doll is beautiful. However, the star who shows only a beautiful appearance is not attractive, unless it shows your true self behind your flaws and how you correct it. The reason for the star whom the fan wishes is that it is "Professional tempered with a human appearance". (In short, a true human idol who knows how to reach outside entertainment world, I think? not so good with idioms.lol)

CREDITS:

sources: http://k-pops.jp/news/4744.html

Translated by: DARAcoercion@daragon-hideout.com

It is so cool that they reach japan news too. 2NE1 is jjang!

Guest ky.vip

woohoo love 2NE1!!! and yes they are beautiful AND can sing AND can dance AND are adorable!!!

Dara is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and cute!!

^they can still win on inkigayo...just not for "Can't Nobody." They can only win for "Go Away" and "Clap your Hands"--I think blackjacks are pushing for Go Away so if you are streaming, focus on GA :)

Another great performance today, and I'm still proud of the girls. Nolja! :D

Could someone please post the link for the Go Away on Instiz?

I searched for it but i couldn't find it, thank you in advance :)

Guest MidnightByul

So, the girls didn't win?

---

eh. That's okay. Truth be told, I kinda wanted BEAST to win anyway. :x LOL. I mean, not getting one award - out of how many they already won? - won't hurt them. haha

And, ohmygoodness. that backstage video. I was happy seeing them with BEAST. And, when Min imitated Soom.../ happy fan. :)

And, Min and D are hosting Inki tomorrow?! YAY! Please, let the third host be someone awesome. LOL

Guest NV4ever

OMG~! LOL THE TITLE IS SOO SCANDALOUS! :lol: They really gonna debut in Japan under Avex?? i was hoping they go for Universal b/c of the recent bad vibes of Avex lately~~ but wow, is this really confirm since YG hasnt said anything yet so i'll just wait for the official news out ^.^

2NE1 FTW1~! DONT STOP STREAMING/VOTING BLACKJACKS!

Guest elavip

omg a bonus track titled "fxxk you"? LMFAO. what is YG or avex thinking o_o ..... hm they're moving to japan quite quick. idk if i like, but jblackjacks must be happy! if they're going there, i hope it's just a brief overseas visit. hm can't quite get over the title of the new track o_o quite vulgar even for my taste.

edit/ yes guys, the title explicitly says 'FXCK YOU', not F.U. @qazxc just censored herself.

Guest skylovetop

wow...are they serious about the richard simmons You song?...oh my!...

their Japan debut is just right at the corner...in any minute,hour...the girls will be in Japan...but isnt it too early for them to be there...I mean..yeah i know they are already popular in SK...but come on!...2ne1 still need to spend more time in SK...they've been on a hiatus for like a year...but i dont know what YG has been thinkin lately...well we know YG is no consistent bout dates and time...but we dont know he could send 2ne1 in japan this week or next week and so on and forth...well anyhow...wish them good luck....

Guest wanderlove

Are we sure that the F.U. means the F word? Are we taking the word literally since the abbreviation is the word we all know..

But..but.. if the word really means the one we are thinking.. then.. LOL.. cannot wait to hear the song.. hahaha..

IDK when it comes to like this, Japan is open to this kind of words, i think.. so i am kinda okay with. :]

Archived