►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest thesassygirl2

tumblr_l9x5x48oOQ1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

I would love to know why YG, Kush & teddy were laughing so hard esp teddy LOL

if anyone knows ??

bom asked if the parrot's schedule was 'free" because she wanted to meet it.

Did the girls finally get their own rooms??? It looks like it from the special video released yesterday... bom went into a room and there was only one bed and dara said it was hers.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nesquickboo

Congrats to the girls. They won again. I absolutely adored Minzy's hair in the Go Away perf. It was just stunning.

Beat Of Angel(BOA) jealous of you :P Can't believe you go to see the girls live. That would have been amazing.

Thanks for sharing the pics ^-^

Guest prisha

bom asked if the parrot's schedule was 'free" because she wanted to meet it.

Did the girls finally get their own rooms??? It looks like it from the special video released yesterday... bom went into a room and there was only one bed and dara said it was hers.

I think it's Minzy's room since there is a MJ's poster in front of the door, and she want to get rid of Bommie ajhumma haha !! Then Bom's wanted to enter Cl's room but CL stopped her lol !!!

Guest toozdae08

I want to see all their rooms, we saw Minzy's and a little bit of Dara's.

Any, next episode seems fun but I'm not likely how they're teasing all these emotional scenes. So far every teaser has someone crying - 1st Dara, then Bom and now baby Minzy.

What are the strengths of the top 5 K-pop girl groups?

Today, the entertainment industry is overflowing with idol groups that are armed with each of their own strengths and colors, particularly girl groups. With such a huge variety of girl groups blooming in this ‘Girl group Golden Age’, Osen recently ran an article where five of the top representative girl groups of K-pop were examined and compared for each group’s strengths. Amongst the countless cliche girl groups currently on the market, it is these girls who have maintained their own territory with their unique set of charms and separated from the rest of the pack.

[other groups omitted]

2NE1 - Individuality, creativity, a powerful hold of the stage

The four member group, consisting of Park Bom, Sandara Park, Minzy and CL, are known to possess individuality that clearly differentiates them from other female idol groups. They also gain their popularity through their ‘aspiring, longing image’, along with their unconventional personalities.

With their powerful music, and doubly powerful stylists, they crossed to the high fashion world wearing unusual outfits directly made by world famous designers. This plants a perception of creativeness for the group. In addition, instead of wowing the crowds with the typical bling-bling, feminine concepts, they showcase very non-girl group-like charisma on stage with the use of their powerful choreography and energy.

cr: Source: Osen + allkpop

to those pinoy blackjacks here...

how true was this news of abs-cbn

that 2ne1 will be in philippines

by the end of this year?...they will

be performing...

Congratulations to our girls, they DID it again!!! And can I say their performance in M Countdown is the most energetic I've ever seen since their debut :w00t:

And I remember when the full album came out, a lot of the posts here was about them not liking Can't Nobody. I won't forget some of the comments I've read :lol: But fast forward to now, and it's still topping the charts ^_^

Guest thesassygirl2

I think it's Minzy's room since there is a MJ's poster in front of the door, and she want to get rid of Bommie ajhumma haha !! Then Bom's wanted to enter Cl's room but CL stopped her lol !!!

no, i'm talking about the room w/ the metal vines on it. dara asked bom why she was fooling around on her bed

Guest NV4ever

i think the girls all have their own rooms now~~ Minzy and leader Rin rooms are across each other and the unnies room are across the hallway.

In the vid, bommie invaded Minzy's room first which have the MJ poster on the door ^^ then she tried to invade Cl's room but failed lol, then Dara's room is next! lmao Bominator strikes again!! Bommie is crazy hyper in tat clip, but soooo kutee with her Stitch head ( lol she totally stole it from magnae )

And a ChaeRa moment there!! married couple fussing over their tamtammie :lol: these girls are badass and super fierce, but at home they're hilarious ^.^ no wonder i fell in love with them even more after watching 2NE1TV~!

Guest funkdreamer

So happy they won, especially since its with BEAST. Wonder if they'll snag anything for MuBank today :P

3 title songs really give us so much. O just wanna say, Minzy looks SO AMAZING in Go Away last night. The wavy ponytail and that getup is just amazing.

Guest ricardox

Am I the only one that thinks "Go Away" is a better song than "Can't Nobody"? I'm not 2NE1 fan so I had actually thought that they won for "Go Away".

Anyway... "Go Away" is the first 2NE1 song to make it to my mp3 player.

Guest NV4ever

wow...i love tat article about 2NE1 being just 2NE1~! they're no longer called " the female big bang" anymore ^^

the girls have definitely made a name for themselves and they've just debuted last year!

2NE1 will continue to go much more farther than this, i just know it~! They'll be going places for sure, the girls are too talented and the world need to see tat :)

2NE1 IS JJANG! FTW1~!

Guest pumcake

to those pinoy blackjacks here...

how true was this news of abs-cbn

that 2ne1 will be in philippines

by the end of this year?...they will

be performing...

Where did you get this information? If that's true.. a lot blackjacks will definitely go and meet 2ne1. Not only us Filipinos, but all the Koreans residing in our country. :)

Congratulations to 2NE1 for winning number 1 AGAIN in MCD! :D

Where did you get this information? If that's true.. a lot blackjacks will definitely go and meet 2ne1. Not only us Filipinos, but all the Koreans residing in our country. :)

Congratulations to 2NE1 for winning number 1 AGAIN in MCD! :D

I've read the article and I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon, maybe in the next 2 years or something. I mean let's not forget YG here. It's always like this anyway, remember they wrote about a possible concert last year? Never happened. I'm pretty sure YG isn't thinking about any overseas performances for this year. That's too... random.

edit: Here it is, read the rest of the article here

Gary V alarmed by rising foreign shows in Manila

MANILA, Philippines – International artists are coming here in droves, but a group of Filipino singers are not happy about it.

During the launching of his 25th album titled "Replay" on Wednesday, Gary Valenciano expressed concern over the increasing number of foreign acts in the country.

Although he has nothing against foreign talents doing shows in the Philippines, it becomes an issue as it starts to affect the country’s local artists, the Mr. Pure Energy said.

"No matter what you say talagang apektado ang local scene. Although, siyempre kapag sinabi mong John Mayer ang pupunta sa Manila, 'Wow!' But it will be good if John Mayer is in Manila tapos matagal bago dumating ang susunod,” Valenciano, who is the vice president for internal affairs of the Organisasyon ng Pilipinong Mang-Aawit (OPM), explained.

Mayer held a concert at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on October 1. Prior to him, US singer Kelly Rowland, British R&B sensation Jay Sean and South Korean pop singer Jung Ji-Hoon, or more popularly known as Rain, were among those who recently performed in Manila.

For this month alone, Araneta Coliseum already booked at least 2 foreign shows, including that of Jack Jones and David Foster’s. Adam Lambert will also perform in the country this month.

Sandara Park and her Korean band 2NE1 as well as Justin Bieber are expected to perform for their Filipino fans here this year.

---

I am so itching to get started with catching up right now! I've been mostly left behind (real life why do you do this to me?) with the girls' activities for like the past two weeks and a lot has happened! I have too many videos to watch and articles to read, photos to view! WAAAH. It's gonna be fun and frustrating catching up! XD

Anyway I read from YGL's twitter that Dara and Minji are MCing for Mucore tomorrow? OMG. DAEBAK!

Guest evilgary

yea it's a congratulations that they won again yesterday

they have really some kind of dominating force on the chart when they comes back and its nice to see them on stage performing

Archived