►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS to the girls!! :D

such a close call, but they pulled through! happy for them! And their performances today were amazing, as usual. I LOVED Minzy today. I loved her hair during the Go Away perf and I loved how she was going nuts during the encore haha.

Lets continue streaming everyone to help the girls! :)

I just want to share what i have reed in one site,i hope its not posted yet..

Invincible 2NE1 Stays On Number One: Songs Still Immensely + BEHIND THE SUCCESS OF YG'S GROUP, 2NE1 Wednesday

sources: nate + sportsworldi

Translated by knucklepink @ygladies.com

^thats for sharing this. It was a good read :)

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATS 2NE1!!!! the girls won again! yay! :D

4th week and still going strong on the charts! tough competition but i hope they win again on MuBank and Go Away in Inki... it should be possible right? since CN won the triple crown so GA should be able to compete for the mutizen.

Guest thnjiuy

Don’t call 2NE1, the “female Big Bang” anymore

1.jpg

2NE1′s power is everywhere with their first full album, To Anyone. On the 9th of last month, having released their first full album and performing the three different stages, calling it the “Triple Titles”, “Can’t Nobody”, “Go Away”, and “Clap Your Hands”, 2NE1′s popularity seemed like it doesn’t know when to stop.

Last year, 2NE1, who came to sudden prominence was being expected by all music fans called as the “female Big Bang”. It made us to think of them as Big Bang for they are both from YG Ent. and by their unique styles that were obviously different from the other idols.

It was a great way to promote the name for 2NE1′s popularity who was just a newbie back then, but there was the downside in that title. They received such criticisms like “they are copying Big Bang” or “now these girls follow the same paths as Big Bang because Big Bang is successful”.

But one year later, now 2NE1 has grown up and who can be no longer call the “female Big Bang”. 2NE1 is just 2NE1, who is receiving much love with their unique music style which can never be thought like ‘it’s a childish one just copying some other singers’.

Recently in the Korean music industry, the music charts are always changing for having so many different new number 1 songs. If a new song got released, it gets ranked all the way to No.1 starting from the Real Time charts, to the daily and weekly charts, then it changes all over again when another new song from a different artist releases theirs.

However 2NE1′s album has been released over a month ago and all the three title songs are still on the top ranks of all music sites. This great result by 2NE1 is catching the eyes by many for there are very many new songs released in this month of October.

In fact, 2NE1 has had some worries before they released their 1st full album. The biggest reason is that it is their 1st full album in this quickly changing music industry even though they are the newbies who just debuted last year, and if they don’t meet the fans’ expectations after being on hiatus for a very long time, the disappointment by the fans will be much bigger.

2NE1 proved to be fearless after being worried too much. With the new concept of the “triple titles”, 2NE1 swept all the music charts and even their three songs are fighting back and forth to be ranked in 1st to 3rd places. They also swept all the No.1′s at all the music TV ranking programs, thus receiving the prize for a total of 8 times by today.

This great love for 2NE1 from all the music fans is definitely resulted by their music and their unique styles. They didn’t make up their popularity by connecting with something else, but they are loved by their own music which can only be done by 2NE1.

Now, 2NE1 is just 2NE1, not the “female Big Bang”

Source: MyDaily // Nate News

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Guest toozdae08

^^

That makes me happy. Haters are always saying that 2NE1 is only popular because of BB - now they can eat their words. 2NE1 is popular because ppl like them and they're amazing. The girls have proven themselves this time around and if sales keep going like it's been going now, I'm sure they'll reach 100k+ sales again. And you can tell by the steady sales that it isn't just hardcore fans buying the album but also the general public - the general Korean public likes them.

Guest NV4ever

OUR GIRLS WON AGAIN!!! GAHHH IM SOOO HAPPY! I WAS PRAYING FOR 2NE1 TO WIN ALL DAY LONG ^^ AND THE GIRLS DID IT!

CONGRATULATIONS TO 2NE1 AND BLACKJACKS TOO!

OUR HARD WORK PAID OFF :lol: IT WAS A CLOSE FIGHT, BUT OUR GIRLS CONQUERED YET AGAIN, NUMBER 1 SPOT IS THEIR HOME SWEET HOME~!

I HOPE THEY WINS ON MUBANK AND INKIGAYO TOO! ALL THE BEST OF LUCK GIRLS!

2NE1 FTW1~!!! BLACKJACKS LET'S CONTINUE OUR SUPPORT FOR THE GIRLS, WE CAN DO THIS!! FIGHTING FIGHTING! ^O^

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Ok Today i finally get to go to mcountdown cause i got to be one of the 200 ppl that can go for the show ^.^

yah :MINZYsmile: I gonna skip most of the part until 2NE1 come out >w< well when 2NE1 came out i was going crazy cause i was like right in front of the stage like really right in front and i was the >w< and then bom was there i was like Hi bom and she look at me and say hi back and smile and then last was minzy i went and say hi and she say hi during that time ppl are leaving the place walking out to the door i was the only person that was standing at the side of the stage so i went back and ask the new freinds that i make to follow me at the side of the stage and girls was like i came from africa to see u and minzy was like WOW :MINZYsurprise: and then we just go cause they was a guard there better go then get force to go lol and also did not take video that time cause guard was there also.

Anyway here are some screencaps from my fancam that i took enjoy. Sorry they are not that clear cause it was a video.

picture30d.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture32bm.png

picture33uo.png

picture34m.png

Go to Yg ladies to hear the full story i dunno why it does not show the whole post like it was cut half of the story . Soompi is bwing werid and there are more pic that i post on Ygladies also and from2ne1 thread.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

OMG i just downloaded the mcountdown show and i can see myself lol.

i was the only person with the i love 2ne1 banner and wearing kinda baby blue hoodie sweater with a black bagpack ^.^

i was crazy lol

^what the heezy? where did that clip come from? its HILARIOUS...but I don't remember seeing it on 2ne1 tv? I'm definitely confused. :blink:

and I yes, I loved that article. I never really saw them as the female Big Bang, so I'm glad people are recognizing the girls for their talent and music, and that they are artists in their own right. :)

Guest NV4ever

^ OMG~! IM SOO ENVY YOU! YOU GET TO WATCH THE GIRLS LIVE AND UPFRONT~!!!

and you were on tv too?? gahhh tat's sooo cool!! :lol: i think i would faint if i see 2NE1 tat upclose ^.^

thx for sharing the pics and for support the girls ^.^

Guest echoRy

aren't the guys mostly laughing because of Bommie's request ^_^ the birds one. oh i hope they all go together on these requests of theirs and not separated. it's more fun that way :)

and seriously when does CL like not look fierce :D she wakes up and she's fierce, girl doesn't even have to try...she just is!

Man, I have to say, I love these girls and the music they make! I was not really into kpop girl groups b/c I did not like the way the sing so when i first heard about 2ne1 doing the cf lollipop with big bang, i was a bit unsure if I was going to like the girls!  But I'm so glad that I listened to them. B/C I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. Still till this day!!! 2ne1 fighting! :)

Archived