►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

HELL NO!!!! No need to add Members in 2NE1!!!!

YG ent..is not a Type who add more people...in a group...NO NO NO...2ne1 is already perfect!!!!!

I'm guessing...these two...will be in a NEW Girl Group in YG...maybe will debut...next year...BUT...thud thud thud....THE KWON TWINS>>....kekeke....Pls YG don't Add or subtract....in 2ne1...2NE1 is Already Successful!!!

Guest kayana20

I love 2NE1 and love how passionate their fans are. They have their own style and Ara is my favorite. She isn't even aware of how fierce she is. That is what drew me into them and the different personalities. Hot. I cannot wait for their american song with WILL.I.AM. Rumors are created to keep you interested never pay any attention until proof is shown.

Guest itszmaeee

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Oh gosh! 2 new members? Yeah right. The world of blackjacks would go ballistic if that ever happen. I forsure would, maybe even more. 2NE1 is 4 not 6 not 5. 2-N-E-1 IS F-O-U-R!!!!!!

Dont trust allkpop. They want everyone to be trainees. Whatevs.

anyways the girls loooooooooooook pretty at that etude store pictures<3 Luck fans that got to see them. I want to shop with them too ;[

Guest oh`retro

Whattt, that rumor of YG adding 2 new members needs to be clarified now.

Cause I do not want 2 members, no offense to those girls, I'm sure they're talented.

I hate it when groups add new people with no reason.

2NE1 is fine as it is.

Anyways, I wish the girls would perform Clap Your Hands more.

How do they decide which song to perform for which show?

Do they rotate the songs?

I'm 100% sure that YG is not going to add any new members to 2NE1 it's already too late into the year and with 2NE1 already finishing recording 10+ english songs it just seems not likely possible. Furthermore YG has never added/replaced any members, he chooses the members in a group from the getgo and sticks with it, so I don't see why he would add in two new members randomly. If he so happens to (which I doubt) I'll still support them.

Let's not worry too much about whether or not 2NE1 will win this week, they've already dominated September and have already reached triple crown on some music shows, their accomplishments are already outstanding.

they're pretty but no. maybe they can form a new group. ^^

i want my 2NE1 the same as it is, please.

2NE1tv today!

we gonna see Tazanya ^^ i hope so!

Guest redekmanguz

Is it ok to post this here? I got this from lovie14 @allkpop.

----------

A rumor about YG adding two members to 2ne1.

Uh, excuse me H2B, but where exactly did you get this info? Because it sure isn't in any of allkpop's articles even in its rumors section. I've just checked the articles at AKP and it's not there. If it is in their forums, which I haven't checked, then it's not even worth posting anywhere as anybody can come up with unverified info and post it in any forums page.

My point is, you mentioned allkpop as the source and it's not even there? You have some pretty serious explaining to do.

UPDATE: I found the post of lovie14@allkpop and it's in the forums. Guys, it is all speculation. lovie14@allkpop also got her info from some posts at nate forums...

To put H2B's post in context, this is the text that lovie14@allkpop posted:

.ok so i read this in nate forums..circulating that there is a possible that YG will add a new 2Ne1 members not 1 but 2..for their next next(i don't know) comeback reasons are:

- Years and years will past Dara and Park Bom will going to have their solo's Park Bom shall be an solo singer..with her best vocals Park Bom can go on as a solo singer and be successful..

- Dara shall stop being a singer as she focused on her acting carrier, she'll be one of the YG actresses like Go Hye Sun..Dara as she can't handle the hectic schedule and trainings as an idol, coz of this Dara has gotten into sicknesses and she easily get weak and easily into sickness..Dara once cried that she can't handle much the frustration of being an idol, that's why she's pursuing so much

- one of reasons why there are 3 MV's release are for not wasting of time as Dara and Park Bom as of now belong as 2ne1 members..and coz 2ne1 soon soon comeback will be in much preparation as rumored adding 2 members.

- also YG once said "i'm only focusing in one girl group as of now that is 2ne1, 2ne1 is a big hit,2ne1 is being loved,so always focusing on 2ne1 as my great girl groups.."

- BUT THERE ALSO A POSSIBILITY THAT 2NE1 WILL BE A 6 MEMBER GROUPS..or YG shall debut another girl groups -

<photos of the 2 YG trainee girls and their info as already posted by H2B>

- DON'T PANIC GUYS THIS ARE JUST ALL RUMORS..and this FORUM ALSO INTRODUCING YOU TO YG TRAINEES -

-just want you're opinion: are they fit as 2ne1 members or not?? or they fit as an new YG girl group??-

Okay, seriously H2B, you shouldn't have posted what you did the way you did. AND BY THE WAY, H2B, PLEASE READ THE RULES OF OUR THREAD AGAIN BECAUSE RULE NO. 6 SAYS THAT:

6. Do not post rumors and/or nonsense stuff from gossip blogs. Please post legitimate articles and sources.

Definitely no. Are we sure that they're trainees? Because I remember articles that said YG no longer had any trainees. It doesn't make sense to me.

It doesn't really seem like YG's style either--they look like pretty girls. If they are trainees though, I would completely petition against having them join because that would just... make everything really weird.

You know what YG should do we them? Form a co-ed group of four. Thgie kwon twins and these girls. LEAVE 2NE1 ALONE. I've wanted yg to have a co-ed group D:

Guest cristina0422

@yushinoya, no worries. no big deal. someone just misinterpreted it, so that's ok.

@taz, ah~ please don't stop supporting this thread. your posts are greatly appreciated here in this thread. So don't stop sharing some 2NE1 goodies. You know when YGL and YGS merged? I'm the one who post in YGL to include 2NE1 soompi thread to the mobilization. To help lost BlackJacks to know 2NE1 better. Inputs of people who know 2NE1 from the start will be a great help to introduce them to our baby BlackJacks. Spread 2NE1 LOVE, arasso?

Anyway, isn't JPOP Asia is just some random asian blog like Allkpop?

Aigoo~ That rumor of adding 2 members just need to stop indeed. 2NE1 is already stronger and successful just the way they are. No need for additional members. And YG is not known for doing some changes in members for his groups. It will just ruin the chemistry of the four members. That was just stupid of YG if he do that.

And I heard that these 2 will be replacing Bom and Dara in the future, when the latter will pursue their solo activities? I'll say why not all 4 members pursue solo activities and be a 2NE1 once in a while. Right now at this point in their career, I can't see other people in 2NE1. Don't get me wrong those 2 girls are pretty and might be talented enough, but just put them in a new group. But I believe that this just a PURE RUMOR.

And I don't think he's going to debut another girl group anytime soon. 2NE1 is barely new group, he won't have a time for that since 2NE1 is going international next year.

@redekmanguz, don't put H2B in a heated situation. If she broke some soompi rules just remind her. She clearly stated that it's a rumor and she indicated where it came from - lovie14@allkpop .

eng... about that poster's comment, hmmm, i really doubt it coz YG has a lot of faith in 2NE1 members individually. i doubt he'll break them up to give solo careers to Bom and Dara. love Bom, and yeah, she has great vocals, but she needs her other 2NE1 members. maybe later, like when she and Dara are 30, then, that could happen, but that's 3 years still. actually ill give the girls 6 more years. LOL. aigoo, after that interview of them 30 years from now, this comes up?

and gosh, why dont he just bring May Doni back. im sure she'll think of it if and when the offer comes. but ah, i really dont wanna think of it.

just form a new group, YG!

k, read it again, seems like the poster is implying that this is whatll happen years from now. ok. ^^ ok YG, just give us more years with 2NE1.

and hmmm, m gonna be a "mama bear" and say that Dara doesnt get sick often/easily. i was even very surprised with what happened. as she said herself it was probably a result of dehydration, or perhaps just coz it was her first loooong trip, and she hates flying. but Dara had had much busier schedule back here in the Phils. right now, this is still not close to how much work she did back then. just saying ^^ dont hate on her and my fellow Dara fans. just a lil info i feel like sharing. k?

Guest Himitsuu

Don't be too hard on H2B, I don't think she had bad intentions on sharing that here. I too, if I've read that somewhere I'd be surprised and worried that I'd be sharing that here too to let others be informed. But that's just a rumor and I doubt YG will really be adding those 2 girls on the group. sweatingbullets.gif Let's all be nice to each other please.

@taintedtears LOL. that's not a bad idea at all. Since Kwon twins are quite popular these days too. tongue.gif

Wow Tazanya's probably going to be on the next 2NE1 tv episode? That's so cool! I hope we could see you there! laugh.gif

And yay! I'm a minji biased and I'm happy that I've seen some of you are having some minji feverrrr going on! She did really great during their It hurts performance. Totally awesome girl but she wasn't alone, Bom, Dara and CL were awesome as well! They did really great and I'm proud of them. happy.gif

is it jux a RUMOR or is YG adding 2 more girl

cuz no fence HELL NO 2NE1 is awesome as they are

with the 4 girls already i hate them adding more

girls cuz y not do that in the first place cuz 2NE1

is already awesome with the 4 girls super powerful

hopefully its not true i dont need another girl please!

Guest danick

rumors of adding new members are just plain rumors, as if the four girls are not enough for people here to argue about hahahaha...

i dont like the idea though but judging from YG style, that won't happen

one thing more, i just dont get it that whenever there's an issue here, somehow its always related to dara

ah Dara you just shine too brightly that people could not help but try to mess up with you, the price of shining so brightly despite of what other say are your flaws

you are too adorable onstage and offstage, even those who are not so much into your hotness, can't help but talk about you or get affected by you

this is probably the reason why YG chose you, you might not be the most talented girl in 2NE1 but undoubtedly and arguably you are the most talked about

you have a certain magic that makes other people uncomfortable and envious even but YG truly hit the jackpot when he included you in the group

some people may not like it but the thing is Dara you are a bonafide member of 2NE1 and haters may bash you every single day of their lives but BLACKJACKS will always defend you no matter what

because last time i checked BLACKJACKS support 2NE1 not just one.

Guest bella0

uhmmmmmm............................ LOL NO! to that Rumor Everyone's Talking About

I Highly Doubt it YG Would Never Do This

And The Reasons are Sort Of Odd imo

So Can We Change The Topic Please ^_^

Guest cristina0422

Ah~ It's 20% of M!Countdown criteria. Does anybody know how can we help with the voting? And bring them back next week. I'll research later, I'm going to sleep for now. But if someone answer it...it's greatly appreciated.

Oopss, I posted that rumor thinking it will be more interesting to discuss than going at each other's throat and it backfired. My bad, it was against the rule. I deleted the post.

@merlito

Wow, good job. Bom looks SO SEXY.

Guest NV4ever

Okay, wat's with the rumors of YG adding 2 new members to 2NE1?? i really dont like this even if it's just a rumor~!!

NO! Just absolutely NO! 2NE1 IS CL, MINZY, BOM AND DARA! No more no less~!

If Yg ever tries to mess up tat perfect formation, i swear i'll stop being a yg fan for real!

i hate it when groups adding/losing members, and it'll upset me greatly if it ever happens to my most favourite girl group ever! Just thinking about it makes me mad~!

okay, now on to the next topic please :lol:

I really hope the girls can WIN this week! it's tough but let's do our best guys!

CONTINUE STREAMING AND VOTING BLACKJACKS~! MAKE OUR GIRLS PROUD AND KEEP THEM ON THE TOP! ^^

chart update as of October 4-2010

Real time

Cyworkd BGM

4. Go Away

5. Can't Nobody [supreme team@1,sung sikyung @2 and ukiss@3]

Melon

3.Go away

5.can't nobody [supreme team + seun sikyung @ 1,2]

soribada

4. go away

5. can't nobody [supreteam+S.S.K+IMJ @ 1,2,3]

Dosirak

8. can't nobody

they are still doing pretty good ^^ In most of the chart, they are still hanging around in top 5 despite hell of artist releasing their album

Archived