►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Minzy did great in It Hurts..She really has a great control on her voice..Is she the one who was trained the longest?

Bom is the one who has trained the longest in YG. I think CL was with JYP around the same time, or just after, Bom went to YG. CL and Minzy I think went to YG around the same time. Dara came to YG in 2007.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

Well truthfully Dara seems like the type, that gets really nervous at the first of live performance of a song. Remember when they first performed In the club, after that performance she was okay already. She did okay except the ending part where she sounded tentative lost some breath. I think in songs like those she puts too much pressure on herself to try to keep up with the other girls

I agree. I'm pretty sure she feels the pressure when they sing ballads. Because her vocals aren't on the same range as BomRinZy. She shouldn't be too hard on herself. The girls are all awesome!!!!! nufff saaaaid!

Guest toozdae08

me too, i was expecting more harsh things from Wang BiHo lol i thought he went easy on our girls.

TY for the caps, luv the pink pants on the girls.

Dara is a part of what's made 2NE1 as big and as great as they are period. i luv It Hurts, and i wish she had more parts in the beginning. it hurts, like really hurts to read when blackjacks put her down, it's like seeing a friend get put down. it just sucks to come to a 2NE1 specific thread, and sooner or later always read hurtful comments about 1 member. sad.

I don't think anyone or at least most people were putting Dara down. Saying that Dara didn't sound good in one son performance isn't the same as saying she sucks or something. When ppl (including myself) said that CL didn't sound that great singing It Hurts during the radio broadcast, no one was putting CL down but just being honest. It's the same thing here. Ppl seem really defensive about Dara when no one was saying anything negative about her but just being critical. Everyone said she sounded great during the radio broadcast but that she could have done better on Chocolate.

Personally I've been really impressed with Dara's vocals during this comeback, you can tell she's been practicing and taking her singing very seriously and I'm proud of her. As a good fan, I praise her when she does well and give pointers where I see the need for improvement. I think part of the problem is that she also lacks confidence in her singing sometimes -she's aware that some people criticize her singing abilities and her vocal range doesn't fit 2NE1's songs as well as the other girls. But if Chocolate did come before the Radio broadcast (which some ppl said it did), then you can tell that she already improved and became more confident with the song.

@yushinoya

Minzy was a YG trainee for a long time, I'm not sure when exactly she joined or if she trained the longest but she was seen in the Big Bang documentary which was filmed in early 2006. Bom was there in early 2006 too cause she was featured in BB's debut songs.

Guest toozdae08

^

Wow, I just noticed that. That is harsh and I'm doing my best to not question why they did that cause it would make me a little angry. It totally wasn't necessary.

Oh, since it's just cause she looked bad than I understand. Fans are pretty good about that.

Guest sjaikb

[FANCAM] 2NE1 Guerilla Date (Oct 3)

http://video.nate.com/214971092

[FANCAM] 2NE1 Clap Your Hands (Oct 2)

http://video.nate.com/214972008

[FANCAM] 2NE1 Fire (Oct 2)

http://video.nate.com/214970887

http://video.nate.com/214970892

http://video.nate.com/214969672

Guest pumcake

@vipjjang Thanks for informing me, though. I didn't know they tend to those things a lot. :D

I have no idea they do that. :)

What's their schedule for today? Anyone? :)

When's Park Kyung Lim's??

@yushinoya

Minzy was a YG trainee for a long time, I'm not sure when exactly she joined or if she trained the longest but she was seen in the Big Bang documentary which was filmed in early 2006. Bom was there in early 2006 too cause she was featured in BB's debut songs.

YG mentioned on 2NE1 TV that Bom has trained the longest at YG. Bom came in I think late in 2005. See date on one of her trainee vids. In Big Bang's Documentary, you can see CL too (dunno how I missed Minzy! Must look again!), putting them in YG circa 2006.

but aww, kblackjacks are taking care of our girls by making sure they always look good. cute :)

Guest imakpopfan2

[FANCAM] 2NE1 Guerilla Date (Oct 3)

http://video.nate.com/214971092

[FAMCAM] 2NE1 Clap Your Hands (Oct 2)

http://video.nate.com/214972008

[FANCAM] 2NE1 Fire (Oct 2)

http://video.nate.com/214970887

http://video.nate.com/214970892

http://video.nate.com/214969672

YOUTUBE LINKS

FANCAM- 2NE1 during Guerilla Interview

JOINT CHANGWON CITIZEN CELEBRATION

FANCAM- 2NE1 in |\/||3c Joint Changwon Citizen Celebration

FANCAM #2- 2NE1 in |\/||3c Joint Changwon Citizen Celebration

FANCAM #3- 2NE1 in |\/||3c Joint Changwon Citizen Celebration

FANCAM #4- 2NE1 in |\/||3c Joint Changwon Citizen Celebration

darame2day.jpg

굿모닝!!!^.^ 월요일 아침! 상큼하게 한주를 시작해봅시다~!ㅋ내가 살짝 투애니원 티비 4화 내용을 캐내봤는데요ㅋㅋ 대~박!!!지난 몇달동안 내가 미투했었던것들 거의 대부분이 내일 나온다는거! 아 궁금해궁금해!!! 너무 깨알갘은 귀여운 장면들도 완젼 많을거에요!^^ Good morning!!!^.^ Monday morning! Starting a new week~!ㅋ I stealthily keep watching 2NE1 TV episode 4ㅋㅋ Awe~some!!! The past few months, I’ve been doing a lot of me2′s, but tomorrow it wears out! Ah, anxious, anxious!!! There will be many cute scenes!^^

Translations by: AA-CHAN

VIA LETSPLAY2NE1

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate (2010-10-03).avi [700.48 MB]

2NE1, Bohwal, KCM, Navi

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

HQ & HD cuts~ Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

2NE1 – Can’t Nobody on Inkigayo (2010-10-03).avi

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 Pre-Debut TimeLine

Late 2004 - Sandara Park was invited to have special lessons/training under YG Entertainment since she's still under contract with Philippine's Entertainment Network ABS-CBN. This happen after YG seen her KBS Human Theater "My Name is Sandara Park" on October 2004.

December 31, 2004 - Sandara Park at MBC Awards presented an award to Shinhwa. Goo Hye Sun and Se7en was also in that ceremony.

December 31, 2004 - Dara was already in YGE. Proof: Dara's Win Win guesting with Goo Hye Sun. When she spent New Year's eve with YG Family.

2005 - Gong Min Ji was discovered at an open audition clip that was sent by a YG fan in their website.

September 15, 2006 – Park Bom appeared in Big Bang’s first showcase. Performing “We Belong Together with Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P AND COVER Destiny’s Child “Stand Up For Love”

December 20, 2006 - Park Bom appears in Anystar commercial with Lee Hyori and Lee Junki

February 23, 2007 - Lee Chaerin 1st auditioned clip came out.

August 2, 2007 - Sandara Park signed a contract under YG Entertainment and officially became a YG Family member.

November 22, 2007 - Lee Chaerin's was featured in Big Bang's EP Hot Issue (Intro)

December 29, 2007 - Lee Chaerin's first appeared at the SBS Gayo Daejun Awards along side with YG Family

March 08, 2008 - Sandara Park appears in Gummy's I'm Sorry MV with Big Bang's T.O.P

May 19, 2008 - Bom, Minzy, CL and Dara's practice video was released and the speculations of Dara joining the other 3 girls to formed 'female Big Bang' came up.

From the Timeline

Sandara Park was doing activities with YG Entertainment in late 2004 but not yet signed under the management until August 2, 2007. She's flying back and forth from Philippines to Korea to received her special lessons. Dara only fully received her training as a singer when the rumor about YG forming a girl group. And based on her early posts in her minihompy around 2007 she's also receiving training related in music like dancing and playing instruments. Note: She was suppose to debut as an actress.

Gong MinJi was discovered on 2005. No activities yet but you'll see her in Big Bang documentary in 2006. And she was supposed to debut in Japan with May Doni until the latter moved in another agency.

Park Bom was doing activities with YG Entertainment in late 2006. She was supposed to debut in summer of 2008 as a solo artist. She already signed under YG at this time and it was said that YG signed Park Bom as YG trainee after 3 years. So she might be in YG as early as 2005.

Lee Chaerin was a former JYP trainee and tried to auditioned in YGE. Her early audition clip from YGE is dated last February 23, 2007 and start her activities in YGE late 2007.

note: I didn't include some later activities of Dara, CL and Bom.

Guest yushinoya

From the Timeline

Sandara Park was doing activities with YG Entertainment in late 2004 but not yet signed under the management until August 2, 2007. She's flying back and forth from Philippines to Korea to received her special lessons.

Gong MinJi was discovered on 2005. No activities yet but you'll see her in Big Bang documentary in 2006. And she was supposed to debut in Japan with May Doni until the latter moved in another agency.

Park Bom was doing activities with YG Entertainment in late 2006. She was supposed to debut in summer of 2008 as a solo artist. She already signed under YG at this time and it was said that YG signed Park Bom as YG trainee after 3 years. So she might be in YG as early as 2005.

Lee Chaerin was a former JYP trainee and tried to auditioned in YGE. Her early audition clip from YGE is dated last February 23, 2007 and start her activities in YGE late 2007.

note: I didn't include some later activities of Dara, CL and Bom

wow! it is so detailed..thank you!

to those who answered, thank you! i thought it was minzy (maybe i was deceived by her age)..

about the blurring of picture, i found it rude at first but then i noticed that they are doing that to hide the not so good facial expression of the artists..or sometimes they want to emphasize the artist that they like or the main subject of their shot..

2NE1 in 30 Years

The members of 2NE1 have recently been introduced as the “girls that know how to have fun.” The nickname stems from their powerful performances and unconventional style, both being a clear indication of their difference from other girl groups.

After coming together for an interview, Dara commented on the nickname by stating, “We look aggressive on stage but we’re actually quite gentle once we come down.”

2NE1 also revealed that their name wasn’t always set to be 2NE1. The two names that their agency was deciding over were “Yang-ssa’s Children” and “Tsunami.” Although the name 2NE1 eventually settled the debate, the girls mentioned that they could’ve had quite a comical name.

While talking about their CEO, Yang Hyunsuk, 2NE1 stated, “We still don’t know how to carry ourselves around him. We’ve only ever ate with him once as well. The day after our first comeback stage, we went straight into our rehearsal room with him and spent a very nervous time as he checked over our choreography.”

When asked where they saw themselves in thirty years, Minzy answered, “I’ve never actually considered myself a star yet.” Bom added, “I still feel like my dream is so far away. We have to run harder to make sure we improve our singing and performances.”

The other members all nodded their heads to CL’s next statement, stating, “In 30 years, I hope that we age along with our music. We may be walking separate paths, but I’d love it if we could get together once in a while and hold a concert under the name of ‘2NE1.’ No matter what we do, we won’t be leaving music...”

Source + Photo: Central Journal

cr: AKP

:tears: I don't like to hear about groups separating, especially not our girls although I know it's inevitable.

Guest itszmaeee

Woaaah that was indeed a very informative post. I've always thought it was Bommie that went to YG first since YG keep saying that Bommie keeps on going back and forth [auditioning etc]. I forgot Dara met YG Fam first out of the 3 girls. Thanks for that <3 ^

Guest tomorrow13

2NE1 Pre-Debut TimeLine

Sr for cutting your post.

I think CL was already in YGE in 2006. You can see her in the making of The Real Concert of Big Bang.

CL was at around 4:30, 4:40, standing next to Seungri.

Hi 2NE1 fans:

2NE1 will be our featured artist of October.  We are preparing a write up now, and we are looking for some contributions from you fans, especially:

1. Awards they have won so far

2. Some fun facts about each 2NE1 members.

If anyone has these information please send me a PM.  Thanks!

Archived