►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

^ Guerilla date~!! i cant wait to see this! first time our girls do this right??

wow look at al those fans swarming around them ^^ when's it gonna air??

I thougth those Mags were real!! lol great job there D:

And i think the GAG show is about to start now~~ let's hope wangbiho will not be to harsh with his so-called "jokes" on our girls!

Guest vip_gd

yoohoo! ><

it's good to hear that they won

CL was like what? we won? haha

and i love their stance at the end of the performance -2NE1-

minji looks spunky with her hair tied up like that

Congrats to the girls on another amazing win & performance!

OMO, 2ne1 on guerilla date? that's gonna be so awesome, I really wish I were in Korea so I could go swarm too!! ^_^

Any updates on Gag concert? Are the girls being treated harshly? I freaking hope not. That MC needs to realize that if he hurts our girls, his head is on the line. No joke :ph34r:

Guest lucy_monostone

just watched the gag show and....Wang Biho didn't really make fun of the girls he was kinda light to them instead he was dissing other girl group guess who is that group? keke~ anyways the girls seems like they've enjoyed their guesting there :lol:

Guest NV4ever

i read tat wangbiho wasnt so harsh on our girls, he was kinda nice to them even lol compared to other groups tat was dissed before~~ so im glad ^.^ maybe he afraid tat blackjacks gonna hunt him down if he diss the girls :lol:

i see jjanggo manager there too~! Bommie and her gigantic green beanie is soo kuteeee~ ^o^

just watched the gag show and....Wang Biho didn't really make fun of the girls he was kinda light to them instead he was dissing other girl group guess who is that group? keke~ anyways the girls seems like they've enjoyed their guesting there :lol:

May I know who the girl group is?

Anyway, CONGRATS TO 2NE1 FOR WINNING TRIPLE TRIPLE CROWN!!!! whoaa.. I'm soo proud of the girls and to all blackjacks who worked hard. Let's bring them to the top!

And let's continue our humility in the threads/comments which bash them. After all, we're the one enjoying right? ;)

AAAANDDDD, can somebody give 2ne1 clips from the gag concert? Hehe, I wanna watch too.

edit:

Oohh, I found 1 clip though.

Gag Concert Clip

Guest cristina0422

LOL. I never seen Wang Biho not throwing harsh jokes or even in a subtle way towards the guests. He seems biased and I like it. kekeke. I don't know if he is afraid of BlackJacks or he is just a 2NE1 fan. You know that guy is not afraid of throwing harsh comments or pokes fun even on most established groups. Though I resent 2NE1 attending this kind of show but seeing the girls smile like that is more than ok to me. They're just sitting there and enjoying the show and like a breathe of fresh air from their murderous schedule nowadays.

CONGRATS TO 2NE1 FOR WINNING TRIPLE CROWNS ON MUSIC SHOWS!!! 3 Weeks promoting feels like time fly so fast and they already got their triple crowns. Ah~ But don't just sit back and relax BlackJacks...let's support them continuously. Let's continue 2NE1's reign. After these triple crowns, I just remember the article before that some media is questioning 2NE1 #1 on Music Bank. This is a slap on your face b*tches! Haters will still hate even there are proofs laid in front of them. They said that Mnet is biased towards YG last year during MAMA. SBS is giving special treatment towards 2NE1 because of 11-minutes comeback stage. And KBS Music Bank is rigged now because of 2NE1 win on their comeback stage. WOW! It seems all networks are 2NE1 biased huh??? Really funny....

2NE1 Winnings for their 3 Title Tracks

1st Week

100912 Inkigayo (comeback stage)

100916 M!Countdown - Clap Your Hands (comeback stage)

100917 MuBank - Can't Nobody (comeback stage)

100919 Inkigayo - Can't Nobody

2nd Week

100923 M!Countdown pre-empted due to Chuseok

100924 MuBank - Go Away

100926 Inkigayo - Can't Nobody

3rd Week

100930 M!Countdown - Can't Nobody

101001 MuBank - Go Away (2nd Win for Go Away)

101003 Inkigayo - Can't Nobody (TRIPLE CROWN for Can't Nobody)

Note: It was posted in 2NE1 YT Channel that it's their 3rd win for M!Countdown. So they got the award in M!Countdown on the 2nd week-100923 but not sure for what song.

^^i second ur last statements.

oh gosh. i want our girls to win next week on inki by the song "go away". let's make it possible! it'll be EPIC!! omg. let's do our best-est rawrr.

Guest pumcake

Are they still allowed to win in Inkigayo? Since they already won triple crown.

Ohhhhh. about the Gag Concert clip. I think Wang Biho was comparing 2NE1 to SNSD in terms of their songs..

I don't understand Korean so I just based it on his actions. He is like saying that how will the guys like 2NE1 if their songs are so against the men. Hahahaha. Just like I Don't Care and Go Away. Unlike SNSD, always acting cute and stuff. I don't know if my observation was correct though. So, don't base the translations on me. :D

Okay. Someone voted my post down. I was just telling what I observed in Gag Concert. Geez. People, I wasn't saying anything bad to our girls.

Post edited.

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

HQ & HD cuts~ Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

2NE1 - I Don't Care on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook (2010-10-01).avi

2NE1 - Can't Nobody on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook (2010-10-01).avi

2NE1 - Go Away on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook (2010-10-01).avi

Guest cristina0422

Are they still allowed to win in Inkigayo? Since they already won triple crown.

I believe they still can win for Mutizen in Inkigayo next week for the other two songs Go Away and Clap Your Hands but not for Can't Nobody since it's the song that reach their triple crown limit status for a song. So Go Away and Clap Your Hands is still up for Take 7 next week. I hope they can still grab a mutizen for that songs or atleast for Go Away coz it seems it's the song most stable on charts next to Can't Nobody. Though it will be tough for 2NE1 this coming week because of comebacks and follow-ups from other artists, I hope we BlackJacks will continue supporting the girls.

just finished watching KJE Chocolate

they were so good!

they performed Fire, CYH, It Hurts, and Cant Nobody

too bad Go Away wasnt shown

but they sounded great! ^^

they also discussed the girls' fashion style esp for Cant Nobody, i think ^^

it was short but packed!

Archived