Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sjaikb

ME2DAY DARA

21dara12860128071864me2.jpg

캔노바디 뮤직비디오 촬영중~ 여신 요가봄 씬에서~ 응원하러갔다가 리다가 몰래 찍어서 보내준 사진!ㅋㅋㅋ 장시간 앉아서 촬영한거라 다리가 많이 저리고 아팠던 봄.. 쉬는시간에 잠시 다리피고 쉬는중 ㅋㅋ 오올~~~! 발바닥도 여신인데?^^ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest thnjiuy

2NE1 Appointed as Ambassadors to Promote Laws

2NE1 will be joining forces with justice as they become the newest ambassadors to promote laws and being model citizens.

The girls of 2NE1 have recorded a special song for the G20 Summit in which the lyrics are said to encourage South Korea’s citizens to follow the laws and regulations. 2NE1 was recently seen at an event hosted by the Ministry of Justice, and will also be joining 20 other idols for the G20 Summit which will be held in November.

A clip featuring Park Bom’s vocals has been released and is set to be titled, 지켜요 작은 기본 (Protect the Small Basics).

Park Bom (2NE1) - 지켜요 작은 기본 ( Protect the Small Basics)

“We’ll try to set examples by obeying rules, even minor ones, as citizens ourselves and work to raise awareness about problems with writing malicious comments on the Internet and illegal downloading,” they said.

Meanwhile, the girls are unstoppable on the music charts and have been winning many awards during music shows.

Source: Chosun Ilbo

Wow,this is something very good~i’m proud of our girls^^

They’re doing great~hope they will success^^

Guest elavip

^ that bom song is so lovely, can't stop replaying it!

hahah bomi feet, that's quite a funny candid pic.

love their matching yellow outfits today. rly adore their CYH outfits.

twitpic from jsmining, yg dancer (i didnt know he was dancing in CYH :o or maybe he's there with se7en )

img31301286018889.png

빨개진 손뼉으로 모두 공격

http://twitter.com/Jsmining/statuses/26164793109

2NE1's Park Bom "I've been casted by Nami"

Park Bom of 2NE1 said singer Nami had offered to cast her before her debut.

On KBS2 talk show ‘Win Win’, Park Bom said, “When I studied abroad in the States, I went to a karaoke with my family and ran into Nami. She asked me if I was willing to make a debut as a singer.”

However, she unveiled her life’s complications that led her to give up the golden opportunity given by Nami. She also revealed the secret story about how she joined 2NE1.

source: sportsworldi

i think 나미 Nami is a singer from the 80s and 90s.

Guest laarurd16

^^ im loving their outfit on MBC event, so cute and OMG its pink!!!..

this is like the yellow pants and black jacket they wore on Music Core..

i dunno which will be my favorite coz i like the pink pants too..

Guest tazanya

I know that the pics of the food support project were posted up before, we added in some translations and explanations.

Also thanks to the generous contributions of donors we were able to contribute $1000.00 to help fund the 1st ever Joint 2NE1 Fanclub project.  This was 2NE1 fanclubs' first food support project, so everyone was a bit nervous and tense.  As you will be able to see below everything has really turned out well. In addition, to supporting the girls for the Comeback on INKI.  The project includes support at radio shows and other events.  Below it the project banner and the sticker that was placed on many of the items.

123123.jpg

2NE1supportersss.jpg

We have tried to translate most of the representative photos.  The original written details on each picture was written by the leader of CL-story, CL's personal fanclub.  She was the Coordinator for the entire project and was instrumental in including us in this project.  We paraphrased alot of things for ease of understanding and because there was ALOT to translate.  

ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO Hwayoun @CL-STORY

20u2xya.jpg

2NE1 JOINT FANCLUB SUPPORT PROJECT

DC2NE1 Gallery || Ne-People || CL-Story || Oh My Goddess || The Bom || Kong Minzy.com || YG Ladies

"Let the Album be DAE BAK!!!"

2yws8lv.jpg

This is a message from the Operator of CL-Story.  "Somehow I ended up with the responsibility for overseeing this project including purchasing and delivering the gifts." She had alot of worries particularly with how to get everything delivered to the girls.   There is alot left to do, but she feels the Inki comeback was the largest and most complicated and she is glad it is successfully completed.

She thanks everyone who helped her with the project, who trusted her, and who supported her despite all the stresses she was under.  She thanks all the fansite members for their continued support as well.  She expressed her happiness at the completion of the project.  Lastly, she thanks 2NE1 for accepting our humble support.

2z4cuhe.jpg

Pic Credit: CL-Story

She was very concerned about the cake due to the time constraints.  They wanted it made quickly, but it had to be done well as it was for 2NE1.  She pled with the bakery to do a good job; she thinks they succeeded.  She further explains that the delivery was a bit difficult as the lettering was very fragile. She was glad to have had proof that the cake made it to the girls nicely. 

This is the same cake from Dara's Me2day and shown on 2ne1tv.

71gqid.jpg

"Once again, thank you very much for supporting the event Blackjacks."  She was worried that because of the rush the board might be messy and half-assed.  The board was ALOT heavier than she thought, over half her height (~cute).  She worried about filling the Board up, but everyone who came that night all wrote heartfelt and genuine comments.  She is thankful. 

She also thanks the fan manager and YGE staff for allowing them to to submit the board.  Once the board was completed, it came out prettier than they expected.  The board was full of the caring comments of the fans, which made her warm inside.

ir7xqr.jpg

This is her favorite item. It was the first gift chosen, although it was the last one ordered.  From the picture she says it is hard to tell how BIG it is.  She says its very commanding in person, "even the staff were impressed and said WOW."

t8ngr9.jpg

The coordinators have observed that 2NE1 spends alot of time in their vans.  They got 2NE1 car air purifiers to help them maintain their health during their hectic promotions.  This Brand and design was purchased for its high quality and ease of use.

2lcwugp.jpg

The food was ordered from the restaurant that won the most fan votes.  She was worried about the ingredients and type of meals to serve.  There seems to be alot of care between the fans in choosing the food. [[i]Taz note: There may have been behind the scenes issues with the food ordering, but it all worked out[/i]].
This photo was taken during the preparation stage, so that the fans can see how much effort was put in.   "2NE1 Comeback Celebration.  Eat this deliciously and take care of our babies!!"
This healthy food was prepared since even after their comeback, they cannot eat whatever they want.  So when we asked Trainer Hwangsaboo what they could eat, he said only salad and fruits were allowed. (awww poor Bom no meat :()  We packed lots and lots of fruits because Trainer said they could eat ANY kinds of fruits.  We managed to fill a very large bin with fruits.
"The fruits went in like this!!"
"Chuseok is coming." This is Chuseok Support.  It is Chuseok themed gifts since 2NE1 can't spend the holiday with their families.  The Chuseok fruits were purchased that day.  The Beef was bought from Hwangsung.  The process of getting the beef was easier than she thought, but making the choice was very difficult since there were many different types of meat to choose from.  "We chose the beef most families easily store and eat.  Hope you enjoy it!"
Not only were they preparing food for 2NE1, but also YGE staff AND Inkigayo staff.  They prepared meals for 170 people.  Including this Paris Baguette water chosen because it was very portable and simple.  She also feels as though the stickers came out really pretty.
Here are rice cakes prepared for 170 people.  If you will notice the Project stickers were placed on every single package and nearly all the individual items.

Special thanks to sieljjang @ygladies for her assistance in helping with bank transfers etc; to the admin of The BOM for reaching out to YGLadies that we may be included in this project; to the admins of ne-people for their past and current assistance and help with things; to our friends at DC2NE1 who have supported YGL and I-Blackjacks and who are lightening fast with 2NE1 updates; and finally to the donors and everyone else who gave ideas and support for us during this extremely hectic time.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!

21o22j6.jpg Pic Credit: CL-Story
kcgzn9.jpg Pic Credit: CL-Story
r0ntie.jpg Pic Credit: CL-Story
260s56q.jpg Pic Credit: CL-Story
21l0v4p.jpg Pic Credit: CL-Story
1z1zof8.jpg Pic Credit: CL-Story

Check out these additional pictures and close-ups of the project:

New%20folder.jpg

Pic Credits: CL-Story

Food%202.jpg

Food.jpg

Others.jpg

Guest blackjackVip

^ OMG that just made me so hungry....lol

waaaah and is that a strawberry and mango smoothie??

kya! my favorite flavor!! <3

Wow, that was very impressive! Good work, I'm sure 2ne1 family felt the love.

Seeing all the foods can really makes someone hungry.

Today, 2ne1 will  perform in Inki. I'm hoping for the third win:-)

Guest toozdae08

2NE1TV EP3 subbing is taking forever :(

Oh well, I should just thankful anyone is subbing them at all considering it's unpaid. But I can be a bit impatient, lol. Can't wait for the subs though. That episode looks fun, can't wait for the next episode either.

@Tazanya - thanks for the pics, I donated to the cause to so it's nice to see where my money went.

^^ oh. please don't be impatient. we don't pay them to sub for us. subbers got lives too.

i hope they subbed the win2 first but nah, ep03 will be released before it so imma wait a lil bit more.

thanks for sharing these here. i totally love the fire fancam. kblackjacks were dancing with em wooo~

oh, twas raining. ._.

Guest babiiv214

They said they will release it tonight~ soo just wait a wittle wit more, LOL!

Go RAS! you guys are Jjang! <333!!!

Love the White and Pink outfit for CYH!

The combi is super neat! Just like Yellow and Black During Music Core

It was one Tight Performance from our girls once again~

They rocked the stage! and you can feel everyone was soo into the performance as well!

CYH is such a hype and fun song! the stage was pretty wicked as well~

Go 2NE1! Go BlackJacks!!

The girls ranking on most charts especially MELON, CYWORLD And SoriBada is really strong staying in Top 5 even amidst all the comeback~ B)

and for the weekly ranks they are still in top 5 so we should look more on that than the real time charts since it changes every now and then, LOL!

Their album sales is strong still~ ^_^

Good luck on today's INKI!! Fighting!! :)

Thanks for the fancams~ :)

Archived