►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay

i wanted to catch the girls on Sketchbook live on stream but had to attend something.

thanks for sharing the link

and CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS!

i knew it! well, i did hold my breath while i waited for the results, but it was kinda quick. lol

ah, im a proud Blackjack!

i also read that theyre MTV Asia's Artist of the Month

apparently the vids were shown on MTV Asia earlier, same time as Musicbank.

go go go!!!!

Guest NV4ever

hahaha tat pic of the girls posted at YGLIFE is soo kuteee!! is tat the MCD award for last week?

So that makes it 2 Triple Crowns for the girls already! ^^

OMO~~ Sketchbook aired already?/ off to watch now!

And Keep Up The Good Work BlackJacks~! SUPPORTING THE GIRLS ^^ STREAM AND BUY LOTS OF THE ALBUMS OKIEEE :lol:

Guest crashpurple

loving their coats especially what sandara are wearing. Does anybody know the brand or where I could buy them? the yellow one she wore on oct 1st and the gray at sketchbook?

Guest MidnightByul
Guest prisha

^I don't think they performed "it hurts"

the only songs they performed are "Go Away", "Can't Nobody" + "I don't care raggae"

12859585312010100203424.gif

Righ now i don't give _____ !

Guest NV4ever

lmao at CL's gif~! badass leadah :lol:

thx for the vid~!! i love CL's coat, actually all the girls look great in trench coats ^^

have KJE Chocolate aired yet??

Guest NV4ever

Are the girls gonna attend the Asia Song Festival??

Name of Event: The 7th Asia Song Festival

Date and Time: 10.23 (Sat) 18:00~21:30

Entrance Fee: Free (Download ticket at the Asia Song Festival Homepage)

Main information: - 14 representative teams of Asia to perform

- Teams: Rain, BoA, 2NE1, 4Minute, KARA, BEAST, U-Know Yunho, Japan_AKB48, China_Jane Zhang, Thailand_Film (Rattapoom Tokongsub), Taiwan_Jospeh Cheng, Malaysia_Michael Wong Kong Leong etc)

For more information: Call 731-6714 or 523-1040

※Parts of the program are subject to change or cancellation depending on the situation of the concert day.

Source: [Asia Song Festival Homepage+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest toozdae08

^I don't think they performed "it hurts"

the only songs they performed are "Go Away", "Can't Nobody" + "I don't care raggae

Righ now i don't give _____ !

Actually, I'm pretty sure they did. I remember it being on the set list. But Sketchbook probably didn't broadcast it but they'll probably put it on their site in like a week. That's what they did with Taeyang's WUA, he performed it and they didn't broadcast it but because so many ppl wanted to see it they later put it up online. So I'm sure they just did the same for the girls too.

Guest bella0

Actually, I'm pretty sure they did. I remember it being on the set list. But Sketchbook probably didn't broadcast it but they'll probably put it on their site in like a week. That's what they did with Taeyang's WUA, he performed it and they didn't broadcast it but because so many ppl wanted to see it they later put it up online. So I'm sure they just did the same for the girls too.

Uhm............. Correct Me if i'm wrong but they perform It Hurts On KJE's Chocolate Show Not On Yu Heeyeol's Sketchbook I Think Maybe LOL I Might me wrong

Guest tazanya

Are the girls gonna attend the Asia Song Festival??

Name of Event: The 7th Asia Song Festival

Date and Time: 10.23 (Sat) 18:00~21:30

Entrance Fee: Free (Download ticket at the Asia Song Festival Homepage)

Main information: - 14 representative teams of Asia to perform

- Teams: Rain, BoA, 2NE1, 4Minute, KARA, BEAST, U-Know Yunho, Japan_AKB48, China_Jane Zhang, Thailand_Film (Rattapoom Tokongsub), Taiwan_Jospeh Cheng, Malaysia_Michael Wong Kong Leong etc)

For more information: Call 731-6714 or 523-1040

※Parts of the program are subject to change or cancellation depending on the situation of the concert day.

Source: [Asia Song Festival Homepage+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

just went to the official site and no mention of 2ne1 as one of the performers and its not on their schedule.  http://www.asf.or.kr/html_en/sub02_01.htm for that matter 4min and yunho are not on their either so idk.  

2ne1 went last year, so its not impossible for them to attend again.

Uhm............. Correct Me if i'm wrong but they perform It Hurts On KJE's Chocolate Show Not On Yu Heeyeol's Sketchbook I Think Maybe LOL I Might me wrong

for sure 2ne1 performed it hurts on chocolate, looking forward to it 2morrow

Guest itszmaeee

That was on Chocolate, which was like 1-2 weeks ago. me thinks. They pre-recorded Sketchbook a couple of days ago. I find it weird how the show they recorded earlier get broadcasted early than their first schedule which is Chocolate. mhm.

@CL's gif. BADASSSSSSS!!!! yeeee.

posted?

2NE1 Featured Artist On MTV Asia

2NE1 is the featured artist on MTV ASIA – Asian takeaway. These girls really prove that they really rock the Kpop Industry as they not the usual all female girl group that does have their own genre on Kpop industry.

As we all know Kpop groups especially girl groups now a days have the same type of style and sound of music. They’re making their own trend and not following the usual girl group that shows sexiness.

So for these girls they really prove that they are not just an idol but an icon.

cr: letsplay2ne1

Is this a show? If anyone sees it, let us know! ^_^

Guest toozdae08

for sure 2ne1 performed it hurts on chocolate, looking forward to it 2morrow

Really? I knew they performed It Hurts somewhere, guess I got Chocolate and Sketchbook confused. Thanks.

Guest bluishme

Go away with a live band is pretty weird to hear.. haha...

maybe they can just make like a reggae/acoustic version..

like what they did with I don't care..

anyways.. congrats again for their win..

anyways.. since they won 3times in Mnet Countdown..

thus that mean they are not qualified for Mutizen anymore since they have 3-win rule right?

just watched Chocolate perfs

honestly, when i learned the performed I Dont Care, i was like, why??? please dont take it wrongly, I just felt that although IDC is much loved, they should be promoting the new songs. there's Love Is Ouch and It Hurts if theyre going for the ballads/mellow songs. but when i saw this now, i really liked it and realized i have missed the song. lol.

the host looked more friendly this time, no? last time there seemed more awkward, this time he was smiling. then he giggled when they made that selca. he was cute there. haha.

Go Away with the live band sounded awesome. but autotune really makes it more clubbish, imo.

Can't Nobody. I appreciate the show's camera work here. i do like the choreo for Cant Nobody, so im really glad the camera didnt keep flying. the yeah yeah yeah yeah looks simple but sexy. again ill say, CL has overflowing charisma. i can get stuck just looking at her. they all look great by the way!

Archived