►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

CONGRATS 2NE1!!!!! TRIPLE CROWN!!!!

The girls are still doing really well on the charts, despite fierce competition. I'm really proud of them. 2NE1 FTW!!!

Guest Elie007

Guys, next week will be a real test for 2NE1.. With all the comeback shiz going on, I hope that they can still snag 1st places in the music programs. Though I have a good feeling that 2NE1 will continue to dominate. Their stage performances rock every time and they're still fairing well in the digital sales department.

Guest darkaz619

tomorrow Take 7

Boa [Copy & paste]

2NE1 [go away]

FT Island, [love love love]

2NE1 [can't nobody]

2NE1 [clap your hands]

Wheesung

Sistar

Guest sjaikb

Cr: 2NE1 YT

yes JUST HEARD THİS SONG BOM AMAZİNG :w00t: AS USUAL AND I WANT TO HEAR ALL BUT WHAT İS THİS SONG FOR? CF, JİNGLE ..ETC.?

that song is for G20. but i'm not sure.

Congratulation to 2ne1 for winning MCountdown and Mubank this week. I hope 2mrw they win another one to make it double triple crown.(inki TC and weekly Music shows TC) :D

---

Bom song is simple yet awesome. I wish they will release a longer version for that. Also, I hope 2ne1 sing that type of song for time to time to shut the haters for once.

----

About 2ne1 winning next week, I think it will be slim but week after that then they might get another chance. Luck to them.

waiting for Sketchbook episode...

Guest juang_bb

did anybody notice that Music Bank posted the WRONG total points during the broadcast? 7986+652+5005+274 =/= 11583. if they added the points correctly, it should have been 13,917!!! it means that their K-Chart scores for the past 3 wins, have been increasing. :D

edit: LOL at me, nevermind. the broadcast shows the correct one. AKP just didn't put in the correct screencap in their article that's why i was confused. :)

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128594324790764me.jpg

ㅋ두근두근..세근네근..일년이 훨씬 지나고난 스케치북 두번째 나들이~!^_^떨리는 희열오빠와의 두번째 만남..ㅋ그리고 라이브 밴드와의 멋진무대..캬~! 녹화중 무대위에서 찍은 셀카인데 다들 굴욕으로 나왔지만 귀여운 추억이될듯!오늘밤 열두시반~스케치북 고고고~!^.^

Guest NV4ever

OUR GIRLS WON AGAIN~! CONGRATULATIONS 2NE1!!! THEY WERE UP AGAINST JYJ AND WON SO TAT'S HUGE KEKEKE

Im really glad that our girls are still doing well on charts despite many new releases and comebacks, their digital scores increased!! im soo proud ^^ 2NE1 FTW1~!!!!

next week will be even tougher competitions but i dont mind now, b/c our girls are having fun so tat's enough, awards are bonuses :lol:

Their performances are always soo fun to watch, esp. GO Away perf.!! their energy is endless, one big party on stage!

CONGRATS AGAIN GIRLS~! AND I HOPE THEY'RE GONNA WIN INKI THIS WEEK TOO!

2NE1 FTW1~! FIGHTING ^.^

Guest babysweet

OH !! wat a great news, i can't catch Music Bank live today & i'm so nervous to know the result if they win or not cos' they are up against JYJ which have huge fanbase....

BUT when i came back & read the news...OH YES!!! 2NE1 WON !!! i'm so happy & proud of them. I've lost track on how many wins & trophies they got since they made a comeback...

Can someone help me list out their wins on each music programmes.....looks like we are heading to TRIPLE CROWN again!!

As for Inkigayo are they up against BoA & others on Take 7 ??? Let's support 2ne1 & make them achieve triple crown for Inkigago stage again this Sunday!!!

Archived