http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RRSkHkshLc

CR. DR2MSOB2ST

p100930004.th.jpg

CR. ↑↑↑↑↑@DC2NE1

This is AMAZING !!

another big step by our girls

i feel so proud ^_^

I topped the page hehe

some goodies to celebrate this awesomness...

tumblr_l9fz798dbh1qca2b7o1_250.gif

tumblr_l9bnbxGkkl1qbjszoo1_250.gif

tumblr_l9eec6LbRn1qbjszoo1_400.gif

tumblr_l9e7o0EaYt1qca2b7o1_250.gif

tumblr_l9e7g1Rj461qca2b7o1_250.gif

cr:nika-pl@tumblr

Guest bluishme

Congrats to 2ne1 and blackjacks. Billboard?! So amazing!!Anyways.. They are up again for music bank.. They are against JYJ.. Tough competiton..Hope they can win..Anyways.. Let's stream their songs..we can do it..

Guest Himitsuu

saw this in DC2NE1 and i can't believe it so I went to billboard charts and it's really there!

WOW!

billf.jpg

credit dc2NE1 and billboard

http://www.billboard...ts/world-albums

way to go 2NE1! Billboard!

WOW! Thank you for sharing!! THIS IS SUCH A HUGEEEEE ACHIEVEMENT!! Is this the first KPOP Album that was able to be included on Billboard? Even if it's not I'm still proud of them.. VERY PROUD! OMGAAH!! w00t.gif

OMIGAD!

for real?

oh yeah i see it!

wahhh im so proud of the girls!!!

what album is this? physical? digital? both?

CONGRATS!!!

OMIGAD!

edit:

no, its not the first time coz the Wondergirls have done it and theirs made it to the Top 100. but this is a cause for a celebration, nevertheless.

btw, someone needs to provide Billboard with an album cover of To Anyone ^^

[Music Bank Event 5] Request an encore performance to K-Chart winner!

This week’s K-Chart Number 1 nominees are “2NE1 - Go Away“ & “JaeJoong, YooCheon, JunSoo – Found you (Sungkyunkwan Scandal OST)“

We’d like to receive the request messages only for 2NE1 this week, since JYJ won’t be having a stage on Music Bank this week.

Send us your ideas on the encore performance! If 2NE1 wins this week, the winner’s message will be on air and 2NE1 members will fulfill the request on Music Bank LIVE~!!

We’ll prepare 2NE1 autographed CD for the winner as well!

S: kbs world

2NE1 ON B I L L B O A R D CHARTS

ARE YOU KIDDING? THAT IS SO DAEBAK!

Is this a first time for a Kpop artist?

Congratulations 2NE1! Can I call them LEGENDS? :)

Guest yushinoya

edit:

no, its not the first time coz the Wondergirls have done it and theirs made it to the Top 100. but this is a cause for a celebration, nevertheless.

btw, someone needs to provide Billboard with an album cover of To Anyone ^^

It's the first time..First KPOP album that reached Billboard..Nobody reached billboard also but it's a single and Nobody(Eng version) is not a kpop song (it's a song really made for their US debut) but sung by kpop artist.. :lol: (correct me if i'm wrong..) my mind is not really functioning well, i'm too damn happy..

but anyway,this is huge!! :w00t:

i've been exposed to kpop since '05 and To Anyone is my very first kpop album, then it reached Billboard..i'm so damn proud i have one.. B)

omo, billboards, that's quite the feat! the girls must be proud. but as fans, let's not get too boastful xD the chart isn't even the main one, but of course, it makes us happy to see them on any kind of 'billboard'. be proud and celebrate together, but don't get 'arrogant' :)

the girls performed Can't Nobody and Clap Your Hands on MCD today! was not expecting two songs, but wow, good for us! and THEY WON TOO!!! for can't nobody. woo~ too much to celebrate :P

everytime minji does the bad bad, good good verse, i can't help but think of GD's version o_o lol, tainted.'

edit/ i just checked billboard web o_o 2NE1's album is no longer in top 10, it dropped to 13 o_o

It's the first time..First KPOP album that reached Billboard..Nobody reached billboard also but it's a single and Nobody(Eng version) is not a kpop song (it's a song really made for their US debut) but sung by kpop artist.. :lol: (correct me if i'm wrong..) my mind is not really functioning well, i'm too damn happy..

but anyway,this is huge!! :w00t:

i've been exposed to kpop since '05 and To Anyone is my very first kpop album, then it reached Billboard..i'm so damn proud i have one.. B)

oh is that so

thank u for correcting me if that;s the case ^^

so that's why 2NE1 made it. fans like u bought a kpop album for the first time hehe thumbs up for that ^^

CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS FOR THE MCOUNTDOWN WIN!

i was holding my breath as i waited for the results via Twitter lol

Archived