►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

About Dara's eyes.

Is it really her mannerism? I swear I was just rewatching her old videos but never once did I see her do that. Is it because her schedule? Idk. Lack of sleep? Probably. My sister does the same thing with her eyes due to lack of sleep so maybe its the same for Dara. I hope it goes away.

Bommie crying.

I cried. I cried. I cried. It was just so painful seeing her brokedown like that. She really loves her aunt. And aww the bodyguard was really nice too. Comforting Bommie and all.

CL & Jeremy Scott.

Gaaaaahd. I. Am. Jealous. They're like BFFs! Hahaha good to see her and Jeremy's good friendship. I'm loving the JS the girls were wearing at Taeyang's concert and Inki. They all look smoking hot!

Minzy, the underage girl who GD and Se7en kept on teasing.

HAHAHAAHAH Poor maknae. She was left alone while the unnies and oppas are enjoying watching Taeyang go shirtless and do all those provocative stuff on stage. Hahahah [p.s. I hope they change her hair color. just saying].

2NE1 and Will.I.Am!

OMFG!!!! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THEIR ENGLISH SONG. THAT SHORT SNIPPET FROM BOM IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!! OMG! That was just.....awesome? No. Beyond infinity awesome? Heck yesSsss!!!

Guest bluishme

i hope they could make another mv..

for It hurts and Love is Ouch..

i really love these songs.. or

maybe they could do their follow-up promotion

with these two.. like what they did

with Pretty Boy and In the Club..

Another thing I imagine is Go Away Acoustic Version or

Reggae version.. I am curious to hear this version..

i hope YG will make one.. it will be interesting.. haha..

Guest yushinoya

About Dara's eyes.

Is it really her mannerism? I swear I was just rewatching her old videos but never once did I see her do that. Is it because her schedule? Idk. Lack of sleep? Probably. My sister does the same thing with her eyes due to lack of sleep so maybe its the same for Dara. I hope it goes away.

i don't think it's her mannerism..she's not doing that when she's bare face..

when she's sleepy (no makeup, ex in 2ne1tv), she slowly closes her eyes but not with rolling of eyeballs.. :rolleyes:

she's only doing that whenever she has heavy eye make-up on..

Sunye is also doing that on interviews..especially during so hot and nobody days but you will never see her doing that when she has light make-up on..

it's either her eyes are getting dry, trying to getting it wet by blinking (contacts or maybe tired eyes) or it's the effect of heavy makeup (makes your eyelid sticky that's why it makes her feel uncomfortable)

i'm so waiting for the subs..Bom is really funny and minji looks nervous..

love love love the girls outfits in Sketchbook~! They looks great!

man, so many news about 2NE1 today but i cant stay and spazz with my fellow BlackJacks :(

Btw, today is MCD right??? GOOD LUCK GIRLS!! I really hope they wins ^^

2NE1 FTW1~!!!! FIGHTING FIGHTING!

Guest poutprincess

AWWWW.. THAT'S A CUTE VIDEO! BUT THEN AGAIN, BOM AND DARA ALSO SAID THAT THEY WANT TO GET MARRIED.... MAYBE GD SHOULD JUST CHANGE HIS RELIGION TO ISLAM AND THEN HE CAN MARRY ALL THREE OF THEM... WHY NOT ADD MINZY TO THE EQUATION TOO? IF GD IS MUSLIM, ONCE MINZY GETS OLDER, HE CAN MARRY HER TOO! AT LEAST GD GETS TO MARRY ALL OF 2NE1! Hehehehehe! Now, on to more important things... 2ne1 jjang! I love them in WinWin. They should go on more shows. If they aren't comfortable with variety shows then maybe more talk shows? I wish they'd go on Strong Heart again!"

@thnjiuy. ur comment is so cute haha.

i guess it's because it's more of a shipping video and SHIPPING is not really welcomed here as it has caused some misunderstanding in the past, so to avoid that, it's best to keep this thread about the girls only. im sure there are other venues appropriate for spazzing like that like in YGL thread.

anyway, i see the vid is subbed. is there a subbed vid for the rest of the Win Win guesting already?

please share !

OMO!

Thanks for the uploaded YT vid of 2ne1 tv ep 3... I honestly didn't think that it would come out so fast! SUBS = awesomeness.

edited: Wait. there aren't subs? I thought YG was supposed to release the vids with subs? Or am I just looking at the wrong thing? confused :(

Archived