►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME2DAY UPDATE

21dara12856817562696me2.jpg

오마이갓!!! 다 써놓고 삭제눌러버렷어요! 어뚝햐 ㅠㅠ 지금 시간ㄷㅎ 없는데!!! 여러뷴~ 티비앞으로 고고고!!! 곧 승승장구가합니다!!! 암튼 보고 얘기합시다!^.^

자자~! 모두 다 티비앞으로 슬슬 모여주세요! 이제 곧 승승장구가합니다!ㅋ사실 걱정이에요..빵빵!터트려보려고 노력을했는데 과연 어떨지..ㅋㅋ 글규 나 그렇게 소심한사람아니라규요!다만..작은 관심과 사랑을 원할뿐인데..ㅠㅠ크흑..!ㅋ 암튼 승승장구~! 고고고~!^.^

HELLO MY FELLOW BLACKJACKS!

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

ok ok, i know, earlier, a lot were caught up by the chart rankings. can i just say once again that although i salute everyone for being so devoted, please, if it's already taking the fun out of it, then please stop. we are supposed to enjoy 2NE1 and their music. ok? 2NE1's competition is themselves. all of them are passionate with music and they all have this dream of making it big. the focus is on that, not on other artists, ok? and it's quite normal for charts to fluctuate since there are new releases. if anything, let's welcome the competition. i like it actually. ^^ plus the market is big enough for everyone. again, it's music and pure love for the girls. never mind the others. be positive, always!

ah, where to begin. seriously, so many news today! ^^

we dont even know yet what really went on with that G20 event. it seems like a huge honor for our girls to be invited and be part of. hope we can get more from that ^^

2NE1tv! thanks for much for sharing the YT and torrent links.

just like the previous episodes ill watch this over and over until the sub comes, which ill DL again lol cant get enough. i must say this is the best one so far out of the 3 episodes. there were tears (Dara TT and Bom TT), laughter (GD teasing Minzy, especially, Dara and her mascara ^^ Bommie's little voice while recording, Bom and her appetite ^^) and lots of LOVE for 2NE1 (Mnet perf, autograph signing, YB's concert). I SUPER LOVE THIS EPISODE!

then of course, the meeting with Will.i.am! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE CLIP of that whole Will.i.am meeting and upload it on YT! please ^^ i want to post it to my FB wall. im like a proud mama when i watched it!!! aigoo, my girls are going far!!!

it seemed like CL went ahead coz i only saw the 3 girls on the plane on the way to LA? she hung out with JS! whew! CLroo rubbing elbows with the rich and famous, i bet. yay!

ah, just awesome. did i say i love this episode again? LOL i just fell in love with them MORE and MORE

BOMMIE. Im sure u dreamt of being on American stage ever since u wanted to be a singer but i bet u didnt think it was gonna happen when u signed up with YG. but look where ur headed to now! dream come true! im so happy for u for not giving up, for continuously knocking on YG's door until u got accepted and debuted with 2NE1. u go girl!

CL. u are just soooooo cool, a no nonsense kind of girl. please share some of ur confidence to Dara ^^ only a girl like u could be a leader to a group such as 2NE1.

Minzy. wished u were 18+ so u could watch YB's concert, didnt u? LOL. just assuming hehe. please dont grow up so fast ^^ but gahd, i love ur style while u were shopping in LA! totally chic!

Dara aigoo, ur so precious to me ^^ please have more confidence on your self. u have worked so hard, and u can really do it. u have done it so be more easy, and enjoy the experience, k? and u and the girls take care of urselves coz it's only the beginning.

ah, ive gone emotional with this episode ^^ i hope everyone watches it and throw all their worries away.

2NE1 and Blackjacks, fighting!

edit:

V

yay seems like they filmed Sketchbook right after the G20 summit. they're wearing the same outfits ^^

the Win Win guesting just ended. tho i didnt understand a thing, it was good enough to see them laugh and enjoy their time. it seemed like a lot of fun really!

finally finished 2NE1 tv... loved it! I thought it was better cut this time around :D I enjoyed equally the laughs and the tears.

I'm so happy the girls got to record will Will.I.Am! the song seems siiiick! I can't wait to hear more. I was super impressed with all of the girls--and I have to give a lot of love to the maknae! She's the one that has the least English experience, and yet she didn't let her confidence shrink, she kept her game face on the whole time, just doing her best. Minzy jjang!

edited: argh, topped a page with nothing to share! sorry! :(

\/ It didn't take that long to load for me. I wish I understood what they were saying! But the "Aray" and "Alright" part made me LOL so hard :D

2NE1 on WIN WIN

http://dlrmdlrm.egloos.com/937013

thanks to Kazzy @YGL for sharing!

edit:

V

yup ^^ and that's my cue to do my laundry while i wait for the vids to fully load up ^^

just finished watching the clips. it seems incomplete but anyway those are absolutely fun to watch even tho i dont understand majority of it. lol. i laughed so hard on the last vid. looking forward for the subs. RAS fighting ! ^^

Saw Winwin and i enjoyed it immensely even if I did not understand anything. Love how the MC's are so animated and that they truly are interested in the girls. I hope it get subbed soon.

I'm also happy that the girls are still doing good in the charts. I did my share of BUYING, DOWNLOADING, STREAMING AND PRAYING SO THAT THEY CONTNUE TO TOP THE CHARTS. Whether we like it or not CHARTS DO MATTER because if not then THE GIRLS WOULD NOT BE THAT HAPPY TO ATTEND ALL THE MUSIC SHOWS and SHOW HOW THANKFUL THEY ARE IN MAKING THEM NUMBER ONE. You can see it in their faces everytime they won an award. AND IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE THEM HAPPY THEN I WILL GO STREAMING, DOWNLOADING, BUYING THEIR SONGS AND PRAYING THAT MORE PEOPLE JOIN IN DOING THIS ACTIVITY FOR THEM.. It also does not take any joy from helping 2NE1 stay on TOP OF THE CHARTS. These girls make ME SO HAPPY and HELPING THEM STAY ON TOP OF THE CHARTS IS SO LITTLE COMPARED TO HOW THEY MAKE ME INCREDIBLY HAPPY.

Thanks a lot to those who made an effort in trying their best to make our girls on top of the charts.

In the future, when they get to enter the US maintream, it will be a numbers game as well. This is the reason why every artist monitor Billboard charts. I hope by that time more fans will be willing to help in making sure they succeed in their endeavors.

2NE1 RULES!!!

gosh I keep replaying the part where the girls are recording with Will.I.Am.--especially Bom's part because we get to hear more of the song. And its freaking JJANG. I want this song out now! want it as my ringtone, want it on my itunes, what a copy of it in my hands!

on another note, I love seeing Minzy with all her oppas. Not only is she the maknae of 2ne1, but I think she's the maknae of the YG family, so everyone looks after her/teases her. Its so gosh darn cute :wub:

2NE1...Let's Keep it Moving, Don't Stop What You're Doing!

Thanks for the links everyone. I'll do my part in helping to stream. It is true that although the girls are not in it for the win, it is always a nice way of saying thank you from us to them by making them number one. So let us support them by making them a hot commodity even if they are not interested in winning awards.

Guest yushinoya

i can't stop smiling while watching WinWin..

it's so funny looking at bom and dara, Bom always hits dara everytime she laughs.. :lol:

@ zelle, thank you for the link..i hope someone will post the whole show..even though i don't understand a thing they are fun to watch..minji seems quiet in the cuts..

try this one: part 1 from OhDaraFanBlog, the rest i think is still on process..

oh man, soo many things i need to catch up~!! so the girls have 2NE1TV today, WinWin, Chocolate and Sketchbook too?

AWESOME!!! But i have an huge exam tomorrow so gonna be doing alot of backtrack on weekend ^^

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BLACKJACKS! MAKE OUR GIRLS PROUD ^^

FIGHTING~!

currently watching 2ne1TV ep3,

Bahaha Minzy got left out after their performance coz Taeyang's concert was for 18+

Dara sending Thankyou text to YG after their first win lol

Winwin

CL called Thunder dogpoop ssi when they first met [meaning b4 winwin] hahaha

and CL's filipino[thats how u spell it right? :sweatingbullets: ] accent lol

2NE1tv rock i mean i cried with bom, she is the

best on 2NE1tv i love bom english she is super

cute wen she speak! gosh minzy couldnt go to taeyang

concert cuz of her age uggghh i feel her but wow

getting hug from a shirtless taeyang works awww!!

love this week!!

Archived