►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness...Cl's cracking/raspy voice gave the song a more beautiful personal feeling. BOMMMM I always loved her part "You're not mine anymore" it always made me want to sing loudly and when she did this live I was even more amazed. LOVED It. And Dara's parts made the song complete. Minzy always flows with ease. See, Teddy and YG know what they are doing. This is My fav song from this album and it really is a true testament of their voices.

Guest laarurd16

Can somebody here post a link/s where we can stream 2ne1 songs online like in soribada, to help our girls stay on the top. I really want to help..

News: Sandara Park is a TaeYang Fan, “TaeYang is the Greatest!”

20100926203009_4c9f2ec169df7_1.jpg?w=490&h=328

2NE1 member, Sandara Park’s cheering for Big Bang member, TaeYang, has garnered attention from netizens.

On her me2day, Sandara Park updated her me2day with, “I just came from TaeYang’s concert! The performances were really awesome from beginning to end…kya~!” showing her deep affection for TaeYang.

She added, “TT TT The concert was really cool and great! ^^ Clap~! Clap your hands! He seems to be the coolest on stage! Today, I am TaeYang’s fan! YoungBae is the best ^_^ Tomorrow, I will also see the concert!” expressing her joy and satisfaction for the concert and seeing him perform.

Fans and netizens commented with, “I want to see TaeYang oppa too!” “It’s so nice to see her supporting her friend from the same company,” “I want to go to the concert and cheer him on too!”

Credits:

Sources:

http://news.nate.com/view/20100926n09290

http://news.nate.com/view/20100926n09572

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara.com/ knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com

Taken from: OhDara! @ Wordpress

Dara's me2day update (pertaining to one above), makes me wanna go to TY's concert. Too bad, it is already finished. :D

News: From Bride to Sexy Singer, Sandara Park Unleashes Edited Pictures

20100927_1285558057_1.jpg?w=490&h=347

2NE1 member, Sandara Park, released two edited pictures, causing hilarity and fun to the fans.

On the 27th, Dara updated her me2day, “Wassup?! It’s a Monday morning! Right now, let me tell you our schedule for the week and the things you must watch out for!” elaborating 2NE1′s group activities, and updating with an interesting photograph.

Sandara Park edited her face onto a sexy tanned woman’s body wearing a red sleeveless top. The microphone that the image was holding, gave testimony to her words, about enumerating their schedule, making fans laugh with her ingenuity.

The edited picture, garnered responses from netizens, such as “Sandara is really a dork! She’s really cute!” “Is that Marilyn Monroe, Dara?” “Oh, so funny!” showing an interested response.

Priot to that, on the 22nd, Sandara Park also updated her me2day with another edited picture, that time, showing her in a white wedding dress with her face added onto the body.

The edited picture that Sandara Park updated with garnered a lot of interest. But she updated with another picture, now showing a real picture of herself in a wedding dress, showing her shy, smiling face, garnering a hot response from the fans.

Credits:

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100927n09793

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara.com/ knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com

Taken from: OhDara! @ Wordpress

This article is so funny! Hahaha. From bride to singer. :P

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

lol yea, that's what i just encountered too. and it made me LOL. i think im weird that it cracked me up. strike 1 2ne1's channel. omg, they might need to delete the other two perfs or else the chan'll get suspended. aigooo.

haha that was funny lol

but bad as the same time

what if the channel really get suspended then all the views for 3 titles tracks will all be gone :(

so happy to see that the girls still topping the charts

2ne1tv is on tomorrow yay "clap"

edit:

oh gosh i topped the page again

hated it when this happen

sorry but have nothing to share hihihi

2NE1 Sets Record With Three Number One Wins

Girl group 2NE1 recently made their long-awaited comeback with their first album on September 9th. In an industry where every group is striving to be different from the rest of the pack, 2NE1 decided to re-enter the kpop world with three title songs: "Clap Your Hands", "Go Away", and "Can't Nobody". Not only have their album sales been doing well, their music videos were released in 4D, and they've been holding their ground on all the major music charts.

As if that wasn't enough, the girls broke records by having all three of their title songs reach number one on some of the main live music performance shows in Korea. It's rare for artists to even release three title songs simultaneously, let alone have them all reach number one.

On September 24th, 2NE1's "Go Away" was voted number on on KBS's Music Bank. This follows September 17th's Music Bank which had "Can't Nobody" also reach number one. Their remaining title song, "Clap Your Hands" was voted number one on Mnet's M! Countdown on September 16th.

SOURCE:KBS GLOBAL

Reposted by hunter_assasin @ygladies

That is just weird. For SBS taking down the Can't Nobody Comeback Stage. To think that the video itself came from them. But I am sure that in a few minutes the video will be okay again. I just hope that this won't lead to complete suspension of 2NE1's YouTube account. That would be a big big disaster. The over 3 million views of each new MVs of the girls will all vanish. Well, not exactly vanish. Hahahahaha. :D

Guest bluishme

For those of you guys who want to stream or download 2ne1 songs To Anyone

Legally..you can visit daragon hideout.. They give instructions/serial number

For soribada.. This can definitely help 2ne1..

We can do it blackjacks!!

Anyways.. Can't it for 2ne1TV later..

America adventures .. Wohoo

Hey guys/gals I am trying to learn this whole streaming thing *Goodness I am freaking old* and I can't seem to get the hang of it. I tried Soribada and still I am lost. I want the girls to continue to be on top and I read on the previous pages that streaming the songs is one way of dong it. Onegai shimasu Minna-san, help me figure this out. Domo arigatou!!!

Guest prisonerzero

I was watching the radio performance of "Go Away" this morning and Bom has just gotten so much more confident and that just makes her cuter. I want to shrink her and carry her around in my pocket.

Guest MidnightByul

Those pictures, are totally cute.

Forever love Chaerin's sunglasses. I want them! :(

Oh, yeah. First page TOTALLY! needs to be updated...

hahah love tat group pic of the girls ^^ they're adorable dorks~! i totally love CL's sneakers!! Christian Louboutin, gahhh soo expensive...leader got nice taste :lol:

and for those tat confuse about the streaming thing, you can go to YGL they have full tutorials there ^^

KEEP ON STREAMING BLACKJACKS!! AND ALSO BUY THE ALBUMS! HELP KEEP OUR GIRLS ON TOP! ^^

Guest babiiv214

^^ I would'nt call it flop though, LOL! gotta remember that this happened when other singers released new songs like what happened last week? the girls ranks went down, but that usually happens for newly released songs, but they go back up just like last time~ don't worry too much with RL rankings, ;)

The girls are still doing great in the charts~ Go 2NE1! <333!!

2NE1 in Choi Hwa Jung's Radio yesterday!

it's been awhile since their lst radio appearance and I'm glad to see them on radio shows again! Can't wait for more of these in the coming weeks! It's always fun to see them having fun and just enjoying themselves there...

Their Ideal Guys, oohh... consistend huh, CL with of course Papa Teddy, Bom with Jaz-Z but Minji's kinda new and of course Dara with her forever crush "Won Bin Oppa!" :wub:

Looking forward for RAS to sub this too! Wonder what the girls are talking about...

It Hurts and Go Away <333!!! Thank you girls for a wonderful performance yesterday..

CL-Roo is sick but she still pulled it off! Go Baby Rin!

All the girls did wonderful, and hopefully they will perform Love is Ayaya next on their radio guesting! I love that song as well! ;)

The pictures looked really cute~ I love what the girls are wearing

Casual but still off the hook stylish~

Well, it's 2NE1 what do you expect? B):lol:

There are loads of NEW ARTICLES about our girls today!

and I mean there's a lot! LOL!

I was like! WOW! this is great! I can never get enough of 2NE1 anyway~

From yesterday's radio guesting to today's 2NETV episode!

Some cute 2NE1TV gifs~

Cl's version:

12846956782010091712551.gif

Bom's version:

12846956782010091712551.gif

How small is Dara's face? :wacko::blink:

All the shades/glasses she wore in 2NE1TV looked really big on her, but she looks cute still,so it's ayt! LOL!

a62f41b56a21e0358ad4b20.png

c4b2add057a7507e9a50274.jpg

^ Beautiful Flawless Skin~

credits as tagged + baidu sandara bar + DC2NE1 gall

Guest lucy_monostone

omg~! that pic with Will oppa?! :blink: is it gonna air on 2ne1tv tonight? haha~

Minji looked kind a ecstatic...all of them looked awed keke~ i'm definitely gonna wait and watch for 2netv this ep is gonna be epic!!! oh i read somewhere that the reason Bommie crying on a cemetery it b'coz of her aunt...so sad... :(

Guest ilovecute7

I hope Go away can get gold on cyworld

2NE1's song flop on charts now T_T

sorry to quote you but.... i don't know if you know what the actual meaning of the word flop is... Flop means it Never actually took off in the first place, a failure. Calling 2ne1's songs a flop is not right when they are still standing strong despite being out for a couple of weeks. Considering other songs would only last in the chart for a couple of days.

They are still charting, they may have fallen a few places here and there but from what i know it's keeping a solid hold on their rankings.

and Please Have more confidence in the girls... i feel like some blackjacks are being threatened, and are being to competitive. 2ne1 has the staying power and if other songs placed first then let them shine, just means they deserve it too.

Over competitiveness is ugly and gives a crab mentality that no should be better ever.

2ne1 is giving us a strong promotion already.

Archived