►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest candyapple1111

hey guys sorry if this is a redundant question.

i've been outta the loop lately with this thread

just wanted to know, is there anyone subbing 2ne1 tv season 2 right now?

just wondering if i should be waiting for subs or not :)

Can anyone explain what happened in part 4 with dara. YG is deleting part 4 of the ep for someone reason.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ yes Royal Ace Subs is doing it. you can find the 1st episode subbed here: http://www.dailymotion.com/ygsrasubs

^ you can download the episode http://www.kpopella.com/2010/100921-2ne1-tv/

btw, does anyone knows what Bag Dara is using here? i wanna buy it! or something similar to that, coz i know that might be expensive...hehe daragd.jpg

the print looks like KTZ/Kokon To Zai.

oh my gosh the ep 3 preview is hearbreaking :tears:

Bom and Dara are so silly, seeing them like that is just so sad.

i'm sure they're gonna show happy things next week too, but it

makes u wanna cry seeing them like that. it helps to know that

they're okay now though, that in the present present, they're happy!

can't wait for subs, i wanna know exactly what happened on today's ep!

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

BTW yes the bag Dara uses is KTZ the brand name kokontozai its the special collaboration with cassette playa with KTZ print

and it is expensive cause i bought 1 and if im not mistaken the price from the actual KTZ store in London is i think around 80 pound i think

871a8f3b.jpg

cr:이듀마@dcgal

2ne1_khe20631.jpg

22_ybds89.gif

cr:naver-gal

v Dara cried because she felt like she didn't do well enough as other members..YG is not that scary haha like they make him in stories.

Ironic how YG was like Bom u should be the one to cry *jokingly* and in next episode she will be shown crying T___T

Guest Banana Peel

omg the preview o_________o this 2ne1 TV season 2 is so serious! haha, well at least the PREVIEWS are -_- coughYGFORBLOCKINGTHESCENEWEALLWANTEDTOSEEcough. XD Seeing Bommie cry so hard like that made me tear up, and it's just the preview! omg, I wonder why? It can't be Choco since they were in America. Curious curious! And aw poor dara, it's sure weird to see her sick like that when she's always so bright and cheery. why are so many heartbreaking things happening? ;____;

so did anyone see the 2ne1 tv season 2 streaming LIVE last night? And were able to see why dara cried? o_o. Or did YG delete that whole portion?

edit

@juang_bb ah thank you! :D I just found the part and got to watch it, hehehe. I watched it here if anyone needs a link as well: http://zombie1.egloos.com/

yeah, you're right. Dara cried because she felt like she wasn't good enough. And she felt worried that she ruined the music video since they didn't have a choreography for some scenes, I guess. aw, poor dara. And bom is such a good friend, comforting her by saying what 2ne1 would be without dara ^^ I wonder why YG is blocking this part only, it's not anything scandalous, haha.

edit2

ahh, thanks vipjjang! ^^ I didn't notice you answered my question eariler, hehe. <3

Guest juang_bb

omg the preview o_________o this 2ne1 TV season 2 is so serious! haha, well at least the PREVIEWS are -_- coughYGFORBLOCKINGTHESCENEWEALLWANTEDTOSEEcough. XD Seeing Bommie cry so hard like that made me tear up, and it's just the preview! omg, I wonder why? It can't be Choco since they were in America. Curious curious! And aw poor dara, it's sure weird to see her sick like that when she's always so bright and cheery. why are so many heartbreaking things happening? ;____;

so did anyone see the 2ne1 tv season 2 streaming LIVE last night? And were able to see why dara cried? o_o. Or did YG delete that whole portion?

i was able to watch part 4. the link from NEPEOPLE worked for me and was posted the previous page or a few pages back. you could probably try watching it from there.

im waiting for the subs coz even if you watch you dont really get it unless you understand korean.. but they said Dara was crying because she thought she wasn't good enough (?) or something. and CL, Teddy, Bom and even YG himself is comforting her and telling her not to cry anymore.

Just to let u guyz know, YG didn't block the part coz of Dara's crying scene haha.. videos that has title track playing in the background are usually blocked automatically .. YG doesn't go around and block certain parts of videos..youtube automatically does it ^^

Maknae caps

100917TV-2NE1720PAVI_20100918_105934.jpg

100917TV-2NE1720PAVI_20100918_105939.jpg

Park sister Caps

5BMnet5D_2NE1SG.jpg

5BMnet5D_2.jpg

Bom and her corn again :lol:

1285129712_201009221329154143778801_0.jpg

all cr:2ne1dcgal

^Thanks for the chart update!!

I'm glad they're still doing well in the charts. I hope they continue this trend.

I wonder why they say mnet is biased when 2ne1 is even 4th place in their charts.. hmm.. Well anyway, I hope they win awards this week. Although I'm already satisfied much on their achievements!

My heart broke when I saw Bom cry. I even cried when I saw the scene!!! Her crying voice is so heartbreaking..

Let's continue streaming guys, seems like our effort is paying off!

vipjjang

as for the photos, those are from their rehearsals in china last year, maybe you missed it.^_^

Check out my 2NE1gallery where I placed them last YEAR.^__^

http://2ne1gallery.multiply.com/photos/album/93/2ne1_Rehearsal_at_Qing_Dao_China

thanks for sharing all those awesome pics.!

cristina0422

I'll be posting on my site the pics. of 2ne1's album you shared here.. thank you so much!

Guest bluishme

wow.. thanks for the chart updates..

hope we could continue these for a while..

lots of comebacks..

anyways.. saw 2NE1TV last night..

BOM!!! so cute while eating her favorite corn..

i really like how she got airtime.. she is just so

hilarious..

Dara..awww... she cried.. not really used to see

her like that.. i remember her SCQ days..

CL.. looks weird with the green wig.. not such a good idea..

but I realized how hard she fell.. damn that wet floor..

Minzy is cute.. maknae!!!

Anyways.. continue to stream for those who have serial cards

in Soridaba and Mnet.. :D we can do this guys!!

Archived