►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest atuy_424

Hi,i want to ask you guys if you know the email add of koreandvds.com.im going to order my to anyone album tru paypal but they are asking for the email add and cant go to their contact us botton.thanks in advance..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1 holds 4D music video showcase over weekend

K-pop female group 2NE1 held a showcase over the weekend featuring their music videos for their three title tracks in 4D format, the first time such an attempt has been made by a recording artist.

The quartet kicked off the event with an autograph session for fans at the Time Square shopping center in Yeongdeungpo district in Seoul, followed by unveiling the music videos for "Can't Nobody," "Go Away" and "Clap Your Hands" in 4D from their recent first full-length album "To Anyone."

4D films incorporate physical effects to simulate effects such as rain, wind and vibration which occur in synchronization with the film through the use of water or air sprays and motion simulators.

"It was a lot of fun to make these music videos and seeing ourselves on the big screen was fun with all these effects," 2NE1 member Sandara said after the videos were revealed.

2NE1 leader CL said, "It feels great to be returning to the music scene after one year with our album and promoting the three title tracks which are all different songs."

The girls made their comeback with their first studio release "To Anyone," which was released locally and internationally on September 9. The latest record features a total of 12 songs including six new tracks, four previously releases and two bonus songs.

They have been promoting the three title tracks simultaneously which are currently the top 3 songs on several web-based and offline music charts. "Can't No body" has taken the crown on televised music shows such as Mnet's "M! Countdown" and KBS' "Music Bank."

The girls, who are also readying for their debut in the United States, ranks at No. 3 on Apple's iTunes hip-hop albums chart in U.S., following behind top recording artists Drake and Eminem.

Composed of other members Bom and Minzy, 2NE1 has been one of the most successful girl groups in the country since their debut in May 2009.

Cr: asiae

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128498241753942me.jpg

몇일전 싸인회햤자나요~ 우리가 그렇게 팬분들 만날 기회가 없어서인지 그날 굉장히 ㅋ 새로운 경험이엿어요! 가까이서 직접 만나구 얘기도 하규~ 애들도 맨날햇으면 좋겟다그러구 되게 재밋엇어요^^ 팬분들의 사랑을 고냥 듬뿍 느낄수잇엇죠!^.^꺅!!! 쪼아! 맘에드뤄어~!!!

21dara128490477601053me.jpg

우리밖으로 탈출한 사자의 발! 푸둥푸둥..ㅋㅋㅋ 무대위에선 카리쓰마 리다 씨엘! 대기실에선 그저 귀여움받는 아가린 채린!ㅋㅋㅋ

x22bd921b.jpg

밍끼의 핫도그 놀이 ㅋ 민지야 아무나 핫도그 만들면 않되 ~~ㅋㅋ

Cr: codeboram twitter

^aw is that Minzy with her friend that was shown on 2NE1tv? thats so cute! I'm glad they're still friends, I want Minzy to keep having friends her own age, since she is so young! :)

LMAO Mal-ong... best part of episode one, hands down hahaha

*sigh* alright I finally let myself watch the fancams of CN from the Halluwave concert--I dont know, I didn't want to see how bad CL fell. And even though I knew it was going to happen, I was still shocked! :( But CL, Dara and Minzy were all pros about it.

CL like the fearless leader is she, picked herself right up the ground and got right back into formation. Dara, even if she was concerned, knew she had to keep step so that CL could quickly catch up. Minzy, oh maknae! She knew she couldn't stop singing/dancing because it was her part--that it wouldn't do anyone any good if she stopped. I don't think CL would have wanted any of the girls to do anything but exactly what they did. The show must go on!

Such pros dang it. *proud*

I'm scared for the girls. Miss A is coming back next week... and that group can pretty much pull a 2ne1 this year. Remember what 2ne1 did to SNSD's genie promotion last year? THEY BURST SM'S BUBBLE with I don't care. And now, I can feel it. I FEEL IT. Miss A will burst 2ne1's triple promotion with their new song and single. I'M SURE OF IT!

Guest redekmanguz

I'm scared for the girls. Miss A is coming back next week... and that group can pretty much pull a 2ne1 this year. Remember what 2ne1 did to SNSD's genie promotion last year? THEY BURST SM'S BUBBLE with I don't care. And now, I can feel it. I FEEL IT. Miss A will burst 2ne1's triple promotion with their new song and single. I'M SURE OF IT!

Hi kresten. Thank you for your concern for our 2ne1 girls. But we Blackjacks aren't scared. We don't find any problem if your idols, the Miss A girls, top the charts with their comeback track. We only have a problem with you writing what you did in our idols' official thread. That is so insensitive of you. You could have written this in Miss A's official thread and we will be fine with it. In which case, I think the moderators should give you a warning.

Attention moderators, please kindly give "kresten" a warning. Thanks.

Guest Michala01

Hi kresten. Thank you for your concern for our 2ne1 girls. But we Blackjacks aren't scared. We don't find any problem if your idols, the Miss A girls, top the charts with their comeback track. We only have a problem with you writing what you did in our idols' official thread. That is so insensitive of you. You could have written this in Miss A's official thread and we will be fine with it. In which case, I think the moderators should give you a warning.

Attention moderators, please kindly give "kresten" a warning. Thanks.

What? There is no need for that. 

Is there no room for people to express their legitimate concerns in here. wacko.gif

Personally I think the girls have nothing to worry about but it wont be that easy either. I have faith that they will continue their winning streak biggrin.gif

edit: 

Yea ok thumb me down too lol so pathetic laugh.gif

I was like, what?! lol Boa is bigger threat since she has album sale with her.

Anyway, that was her/him personal opinion. Let her/him be.:phew:

By the way, when will the It hurts performance suppose to air?

please dont get so worked out with a thumbs down. it simply means people dont agree with ur opinion, not directed to you personally.

anyway, i dont think it's right to bring the rookie group vs 2NE1, just like 2NE1 vs the other leading girl group. u know what i mean?

anyway, what are u so worried about? that if the rookie group gets successful, people will start saying they are better than 2NE1? is that it? let them say what they have to say.

2NE1 may have beaten SNSD during that promotion period but SNSD is still a strong as ever. they're still currently the #1 girl group. they're doing great. If Miss A is gonna get successful, why not? it wont stop 2NE1 in pursuing their own success. u know what i mean? dwelling on these things is petty.

this worry is obviously a product of fans getting caught with awards and being #1. u know what, this really takes the fun off. so hopefully everyone can just nip it off the bud.

love 2NE1 for who they are and what they offer. worrying of things that are not happening will only make u old.

and have a little more faith on the girls, will you?

^^

it's 2NE1tv DAY

@H2B, i believe it's next week, on the 28th

i agree about the part of being caught up with winning number 1 and it's taking the fun out of it~~

i just want to enjoy wat the girls have to offer u know, looking forward to their performances and stuff...though as a fan, who wouldnt want their idols to be number 1? it's rewarding for their hardwork, and show the support fans have for them.

I know this comeback has alot of pressure on our girls, so i mainly worry about them being dissappointed with themselves. And not just fans but also YG, he really trusts and support our girls alot so i just dont want the girls to feel as though they've let him down~~ so the awards are not just to brag about but also as an assurance that we have their backs~! so of course fans want them to win as much as possible ^^

Now let's us focus solely on supporting the girls, BlackJacks UNITED!!

Please do not discuss and compare other artists on this thread.

Guest babiiv214

oOH! Dara's been spamming me2day!! LOL!

Thanks for doing so Darongie..I really appreciate seeing new pics and all those cute, funny and random captions and messages of yours,LOL!

Minji's shoes looks really cool, are those the gifts JS gave the girls? hmm..

Looking forward to 2NE1TV tomorrow! More Dorky and FUN adventures with the girls~

the girls ranking as of today:

MELON: 1, 2, 3

Monkey3 : 1,5,7,9

Dosirak : 3,4,7

Cyworld: 1,2,9

Soribada : 1,2,5

HAnteo : 1 again... :)

The girls promoting three songs at once and have them battling out

in the top spot is a great feat already~

To see such success with the risk the girls took and manage to give out these awesome songs, see how all three are in the top 10..

the album sales are awesome as well...

and their Stage are always new, fresh and something you look forward to everytime,

for there is always something new!

gotta love being a blackjack huh~ :wub:

and oh! about Streaming though,

best be careful in playing the trial versions over and over again..

I'm not familiar with other sites, since right now I'm only streaming in Soribada

You have to Purchase a card though, and it will last for a month,

and in Soribada, if you really wanna help out the girls in streaming the songs, you have to listen to the entire song and NOT the trial version which is what you get if you don't have a card, meaning it counts only if you listen to the entire song

They also have this rule, wherein if you play the trial version for over 10x instead of helping it in the ranking and stuff, they start to deduct the scores instead, it's not allowed..so better be careful with streaming ONLY the trial versions..best not to do it.

IDK in other sites, but that's what it is in SORIBADA.

Not sure, if their rule applies with other sites as well,

so let's also be careful on that one. Best if we ask others or find out more info on the other sites rules as well, for sure they have set of rules as well.

So for those who have Soribada cards! just continue streaming~

and follow the rules when streaming as well... LOL!

The girls are said to have all THREE SONGS in TAKE 7 this week on INKI? :wacko:

WOW! If that's true then the girls are making history here,LOL!

all three songs at once! :blink::wacko: for number 1 spot.

Ahh...it's still days from now..

but let's just hope the girls will stay strong on the charts!

here's the link:

soo..if anyone knows what this inki notice with take 7 means then go to this site..LOL!

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/gayo/index.html

신고 | 인쇄

제목 인기가요 9월 셋째주 TAKE 7 입니다. 등록일 2010.09.20 16:10:17

글쓴이 관리자 조회수 172

<한류드림콘서트> 관계로 결방되었던 인기가요 9월 셋째주 TAKE 7 입니다.

휘성- 결혼까지 생각했어

슈프림팀(feat. 영준) -왜

2NE1 - CAN'T NOBODY

2NE1 - GO AWAY

2NE1 - 박수쳐

시스타 - 가식걸

FT아일랜드 - 사랑

V yeah..but in the girls site their schedule has been updated and they do have a sched on the 26th and someone said that the Dream Concert is INKI's Chuseok Special already. :)

^really? that'd be awesome

but i read there's no Inki this week

hmm. im quite sure these havent been shared here yet ^^ but if so, pls pm me so i can edit

2NE1 Mabinogi Interview.

cr to uploader. only Dara's part is subbed since it involved her bro, Thunder. maybe someone can sub the others. interesting question. if reincarnated, Bom wants to be Beyonce, Dara as Thunder, Minzy as pres YG (this id like to know the explanation), and CL as a tree?

Bom sounds cute coaching Dara ^^

|NEWS/100919|Bom, “When Dara eats meat, she takes me with her”

In a recent interview, 2NE1′s Park Bom reveals that when Sandra Park wants to eat meat, she takes her with her. Sounds pretty normal huh? Well, for Bom, it isn’t that colorful as she is the only one who gains weight from their adventures.

Dara revealed in the interview, “Recently I have been addicted to eating meat!”

However, Park Bom wasn’t as pleased after hearing this and shouted at Dara by saying, “When Dara eats meat, she takes me with her. Because of eating meat, I feel like I’m going to get a tube around my waist!”

She further continued by saying, “Even if both of us eat, I am the only one who gets fat”.

You can’t help but think that Bom sure is adorable huh?

source: newsen

credits: sKeyume@gokpop + letsplay21.wordpress

Guest ilovecute7

whoaaa all 3 songs on take 7... dang... and people still gets worried??

don't worry Blackjacks, have more faith in the girls and YG stated already that they are more concerned with giving good music that everyone enjoys than being #1. of course as a fan and for 2ne1 awards can be toppings in the cake ^^

they will stay strong and be successful even if others gets some spotlight.

Bommie and Dara's meat adventures lol... i notice park siblings really do love meat.. kogi ^^

2ne1tv ep 2... i can't wait

Archived