►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest ygunited

Wow Dara improved vocally, listen to her chorus, she sang it perfectly

and the other girls looked pretty hot in those jackets and Die-rong too

Bom forgot her gloves? Dara forgot her necktie?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay congrats! kbs mubank mics are really sensitive, it's the best show to go on if you want to display your vocal abilities, it really tests you. and the girls did so well today! wooo, love the outfit for GA.

nvm if someone already said it, but the categories where they got 0 were Viewer Rating Score and Broadcast Score. the other two were Digital Music Score and Album Score.

have to insert some dorky bom here,

12847215552010091720080.gif

dalong me2

viewimagez.jpg

와쌉 여러분~~~!!! ^.^ 너무너무 고마워요!!!ㅠㅠ폭풍감동!!! 정말…깜놀해서 감사소감도 제대로못햇어요ㅠ이제 막 컴뱍햇는데 어떡게 이런일이!으악~! 두근두근!다 당신들 덕분이에요!앞으로도 계속 재밋고즐겁고멋잇고신나는 무대 보여줄테니까 계속 응원해죠용!^.^

Guest mevidalady

did you know the english translation of this?

ae12847237212186523900.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100917n21956

i have a google translator only so pls bare with this..

[sports Today Choi, Jun reporter] Wheesung busy talking to the netizens of the extraordinary humility.

Wheesung 17:00 50 minutes to 17 days to live KBS2 'Music Bank' actress Singles Real Slow Izu one hundred '(RealSlow is Back) song' I thought to marry as were nominated for an above normal 2NE1 a house song 'Cannot Nobody' (Can't Nobody) topped the list followed by two unfortunate.

Immediately after the broadcast of his own Twitter, "the pitch was a little nervous. Finally, I should have a well-decorated piece 2NE1 certainly fell well. You know you have fans who do not speak. "As written.

'I thought until marriage' as a prize at the final stage for a large, though it is regrettable not Wheesung 2NE1 a rather old for juniors chukyeosewoomyeo heartwarming to see the agency have shown.

Many of these fans, "2NE1 Wheesung and all good," "I'm sorry hwiseongssi tunes I liked. I'll look better then expected. "" So the heart does cheer the fans really nice. "" An angel is impeccable. One really should have a place next time you save a place. "He was hot reaction leaving a comment.

Wheesung ahead as the winner of the No. 1 2NE1 When they call gave heartfelt congratulations to applaud. In addition, even down to the stage to 2NE1 "Congratulations," he handed a warm dark horse muscled tablets of seniority, he said.

Day 'Music Bank', according to the aggregate score Wheesung, music scores, except for digital music, audience rating, broadcast scores and attracted attention from the overwhelming 2NE1. Pan is a thick layer regrets the situation.

But 'I thought to marry' Wheesung was the last stage, although his debut but did not award any stronger than a singer, and staged an impressive debut.

Meanwhile, in the last 16 days 2NE1 cable music channel Mnet's music program specializing in 'M! Countdown, a song from the regular one house of the title track 'Clap your hands' to the summit after winning the 17th' Music Bank 'Another song' Cannot Nobody on the midnight oil as a means to air the program in music performance scored .

I don't know her that much but she's a dancer right?

c.

OMG! I looooove the concept of this performance!! 2Ne1 "Go away" live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_VBcGWVfk

— Rino Nakasone 仲宗根梨乃 (@RinOkinawa)

September 17, 2010

she is a dancer (most notably for Gwen Stefani) but she also choreographs for SM (shinee). She's good friends with Shaun and Shaun even retweeted that tweet. :)

Congrats on the girls' win again today... they looked AMAZING as usual and their performances are really improving!! *proud*

I don't know her that much but she's a dancer right?

2colyc3.png

c.

OMG! I looooove the concept of this performance!! 2Ne1 "Go away" live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_VBcGWVfk

— Rino Nakasone 仲宗根梨乃 (@RinOkinawa)

September 17, 2010

Yup she choreographed SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and more recently Super Junior. :) I'm glad to see that she likes 2NE1 ! I'd like her to work for 2NE1 too because her choreographies are awesome ! ^_^ Unfortunately, YG doesn't seem to hire choreographers since they have their own ?

Congratulations for the girls' win on Music Bank. I expected it. And thanks to the people who completed my request. <3

Congrats to 2ne1 for wining 'Can't Nobody' in MuBank!!! :w00t:

For a moment there, i thought 2ne1 won't win because of the 2 zeros in 2 of the categories. I guess my maths failed for not counting the numbers. :lol:

I hope 'Go Away' will win next. Then Minji's wish would then be fulfilled. Getting first for each award. blush.gif

I seriously love 'Can't Nobody' performance today because of the costumes. They looked HOT and CHIC. :phew:

I'm so happy that we have KBS World in our cable so I was able to watch their performance not in YT. :P

They did a great job! They all looked good wearing those suits. I wished that they performed the 3 songs but I'm still

satisfied even though they only performed 2 songs. :D Joong Ki cannot seem to separate himself from Dara. Hahaha! Such

a cute fanboy! <3

Guest oh`retro

Yay, congrats to our girls for winning!

The 2NE1 domination is starting to take over. :)

I'm so disappointed they didn't perform Clap Your Hands.

But, they did a good job with Go Away.

Bom's voice sounded stunning.

Can't Nobody's outfits were badasss.

CL looked so effing fierce.

The camera man was whack though with his weird camera turns.

I liked how when they won, Bom pranced up the front for her solo part.

It was so cute, haha.

P.S. No offense, but YG is being such an annoying aksjdfl for deleting all the videos on youtube.

Upload it yourself then if you don't want anyone else to.

He knows his artists have A LOT of international fans, so what do you expect us to do?

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

i love everything about today performances

from head to toes, to their perfect vocals

but so sad youtube is blocking all their music

sorry but this is something i dont understand about YG

ok yeah he properly wants people to buy the album legally blah blah

but by blocking all their music and tv appearances is not good

because Youtube is where we heard of the girls and became their fans

but now YG is blocking all the videos

how is he going to help promote the girls internationally?

since they going to debut in the US soon, by blocking all their songs on youtube is not a good idea as all

that is why i think this is something that YG need to learn from JYP

i really hope someone can voice this out to YG,you know ask him to at least create a channel just for music/tv shows

oh or Royalaces should contact YG and ask them for permission to allow them to upload everything that related to 2ne1

anyway congratuation girls

you did us proud

yeah im also questioning all these blocking of their stage performances.

official MVs, i would understand, but stage performances?

the thing is YT is the most accessible to everyone and most of us have a YT acct (compared to Dailymotion or Veoh or whatev) and it makes it easier for videos to be shared via Twitter and Facebook. these are ways to go viral and YG should realize that blocking these vids or disabling the audio does not really help in spreading the 2NE1 love.

i really hope they think this over because Cant Nobody and Go Away perfs made me love the song more than just the MVs alone.

btw, i also read somewhere that even covers are blocked? i think it's ridiculous. a Blackjack needs to show his/her love

Guest juang_bb

their Muisc Bank performances today are the best so far, although there's no CYH! i really LOVE Go Away live perfs, the whole set and choreo for it is so entertaining to watch and they're having so much fun doing it.

yeah, i know there are copyrights but i hope they also realize that kpop and hallyu in general won't be as big and successful as they are now if not for the vids posted in youtube. not only YG, but broadcast companies too.. i hope they ease up a bit on taking vids down, they're even taking old videos. it's like they're shutting down international fans by taking away our main access to kpop and the artists. it would be nice if they're uploading it themselves but they're not so yeah

im not sure if this has been posted but just in case somebody's looking for an HD vid of today's performances. this one still has audio, before it gets taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMnzmMSbGAE&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KN6eC0nmkM&feature=channel

Guest blackjackVip

I love BOM in 2NE1 TV!

now i get what GD said that rather funny, she seems unique!

lol. at first i thought she's not really funny and all, but i think she is!

haha

btw, i like how the hosts danced with 2NE1 on encore!

:D

EDIT:

hahaha is BOM trying to tease and push the guy host beside Dara? :lol:

i remembered that guy saying he wants to meet Dara....yiiieeeee :wub:

P.S:

YG and Youtube shouldn't have blocked videos of 2NE1...sooo annoying! its not like people are claiming their songs as theirs...seriously, its actually promoting the girls more!

if they would take out videos of their performances, atleast put up an official video or something. i don't get them. Youtube is the primary source of videos for international fans! fury.gif

Archived