Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is Jay Park a 2ne1 fan? co'z i just saw his tweet: http://twitter.com/JAYBUMAOM

"can't nobody hold me down, OH NO, i got to keep on movin~" :ph34r:

no those are lyrics to a p.diddy song.

ly! thanks for sharing those newsen photos. omg bom, you are so precious. i keep saying she's so perfect lately, but .. she really is ._. she used to take some funny and not so attractive candid pictures, now she looks gorgeous is every shot. aaah. fierce rapper chaerin sticking her tongue out again, i noticed she did it a lot, haha. newsen, no love for minzy or dara? D:

lol anticipating the new 11st CF! dara looks really funny hanging there and with those funky pants.

edit/ oh, just uploaded

2010091620441410021.jpg

2010091620543510021.jpg

2010091620553310021.jpg

2010091620575510021.jpg

2010091621000110021.jpg

2010091621015210021.jpg

2010091621035210021.jpg

2010091621053410021.jpg

2010091621083510021.jpg

2010091621134910021.jpg

2010091621181210021.jpg

thanks for the links!! I woke up and was all excited to see their performances, but when I saw they were blocked I was like fury.giftears.gifcrazy.gif all the at same time haha.

Congrats to the girls! they looked and sounded amaaazing as usual!!!

My favorite part was at the end of "Can't Nobody" where Dara and Minzy dance to se7en haha soo cute.

Guest lucy_monostone

no those are lyrics to a p.diddy song

oh...my bad, the lyrics fooled me there lol~

anyways found someone subbing 2ne1tv2 Engsub 2ne1TV2 still uploading the remaining parts...what a very generous and hard working fan blush.gif

Guest bluishme

i wasn't able to watch their performance...

and unfortunately,, YG blocked the aduio for go away and can't nobody.. grrr.

YG why..

anyways. congrats 2NE1!!! it was kinda awkward with Ft Island handing them the trophy

but oh well..

they looked so good tonight.. i must say.. they were much better in terms of the dance/choreo..

i can't comment on their voices since i can't hear it but based on the comments here,.. it seems that

they were much better...

hope they get to win music bank and inkigayo...

any chart updates??

Guest funkdreamer

They were definitely better tonight I felt. I watched the HQ Mnetcountdown and omg @ Go Away..the lives for that song never fail to amaze me. It's like a fiesta at the end! the girls are just having fun and it made me smile :)and even till now, Dara never ceases to amaze me hahaha! AMAZING JOB WELL DONE! Rock on for MuBank and Inki and WIN!!! Really hope they can continue with at least 3 awards for each show. Its beena long time since a triple champ has been around isnt it?

i enjoyed Go Away sooooooooooo much! i love the stage. the lighting was really awesome, it suit the feel of the song so perfectly. and Minji and Dara! lol

i was waiting for something to happen during encore, forgot the request thingie is for tomorrow. LOL.

i hope they win tomorrow and on Inki!!!!!

i also found a liking to those Cant Nobody outifts. lol. honestly i totally abhorred those when the pix came out but tonight i kinda liked seeing them wear it. so funky 80s? haha. but it's cool!

i like Clap Your Hands MV a lot but somehow the lives arent getting me as much. they actually did really good but i still find something lacking. anyway MAJOR MAJOR CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALL LOOKED SO FINE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest littlevoice

GO 2NE1!!!

You never cease to AMAZE me, just blow your haters away with your flawless performance and prove to them that good music and fantastic performance with dedication and hard work  is the real reason why Kpop is gaining popularity all over the world...

posted?

Online streaming from dailymotion: (to those who can't download)

Go Away

http://www.dailymoti...y-ywyy_creation

Clap Your Hands

http://www.dailymoti...yyyy-yyyds_auto

Can't Nobody

http://www.dailymoti...ant-nobody_auto

Encore + Win

http://www.dailymoti...cyyy_videogames

By BigBangSHINeeWorld @ dailymotion

Guest laarurd16

i enjoyed their performance.. especially clap your hands and go away.. i like their outfits in Cant Nobody,,,,,,,

Congrats to 2ne1 for winning in Mnet Countdown!

They are simply the best!

Whats next for 2ne1?? Please update us.. hehe

Thanks

Archived