►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucy_monostone

just finished watching them at MCD...i like their go away perf...dara has an amazing hair this time and their can't nobody costume LOL! omg they won! a fan holding America wants you?!

gawd this is awesome!!!

Guest churvaness

CONGRATS, BLACKJACKS!!!! 2ne1 WON!!!!

Dara was so funny during GO AWAY...She and Minji did TOP and SE7EN'S steps in DIGITAL BOUNCE...After that, Dara also imitated the 'flying' stance of SE7EN'S TOGETHER!!!! LOOL!!

Congratulations 2ne1 for winning 1st at M!Countdown! Love all three performances!

Thought the Inki perfs last Sunday were great, but today, they were even better.

Congrats, girls! :D

All their vocals were great tonight! The audio at M!Countdown didn't sound too bad either and they wore their power ranger costumes for Can't Nobody lol. I'm glad Dara's hair was down with bangs for Go Away. Let her have that hairstyle more often please.

just finished watching them at MCD...i like their go away perf...dara has an amazing hair this time and their can't nobody costume LOL! omg they won! a fan holding America wants you?!

gawd this is awesome!!!

i also saw that sign. I was like huh?? :mellow: America wants you? lols... :lol:

Anyway, congrats to 2ne1 for wining first in MCD. :lol: I hope 2ne1 will win first in MuBank and inkigayo. It will be a triple win if that happens. :w00t:

Guest babysweet

CONGRATS 2NE1 !!!! THEY WON !!!! Just finished watching MCountdown....Today's performance was awesome. MUCH better & more eye candy than Inkigayo stage.

Clap your hands - The stage was so nice, LOVE the zebra stripe concept & the fire on stage. It makes the song

have the urban feel which also suits their costume. Dara's hair was tied up prettily this time makes her look much feminine & girly

Go Away - Finally the stylist had Dara let down her hair....hehehee CL was cool with her sunglasses. Overall,

the performance & stage was much more organised than Inkigayo cos' i think the Inkigayo was a bit too messy or maybe the stage is a little smaller....The MCountdown stage for GO AWAY was like a club feel cos' they didn't bring up much lights & they have confetti thrown down the stage too....It's like a party stage. LOVE IT

Can't Nobody - They are wearing the "Space Costume". Is so much better to perform with the space costume than

the random costume they wore in Inkigayo since this song is much of electro/hip hop genre.

I have to say today's performance was THE BEST so far.....their Vocal, Stage & Style was all well-matched & PERFECT!!!!

whenever ı watch 2ne1 ı understand ONE MORE TİME how special they are..SİNCE yesterday ı have been watching 2ne1 tv (maybe 25 times) they are WONDERFUL :wub:

I M WAİTİNG THE MOST TİME THEY SPENT İN JEJU AND US... AND congratulations 2NE1 FOR THE WİNNİNG ....YOU ARE THE BEST... :w00t:

Guest tomorrow13

I'm just back from school.

THEY WON?

WOAHHH, CONGRATS MY GIRLS!!!!!

Someone please give me a link to watch their performances today?

I'm dying to see.

Edit: why did they have to disable the audio even for the winning and encore part???

Edit again: They also blocked the making of Go Away with sub and I missed it :angry: Can I watch it somewhere else?

Guest darkaz619

I'm just back from school.

THEY WON?

WOAHHH, CONGRATS MY GIRLS!!!!!

Someone please give me a link to watch their performances today?

I'm dying to see.

Edit: why did they have to disable the audio even for the winning and encore part???

there a glitch you can still watch the video with sound just go to the user profile page. http://www.youtube.com/user/BBSHINeeWorldKR#p/a/u/6/I-raReJJVT0

soompi limit T.T sry for another post.

for those who want to download, here's torrent! 720p.avi

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:RADJTM2NSONPWBBDJWBKKOTVUNEFPP4U (file > add torrent from url)

credit: 케이블 가이 @ DC2NE1

OH, one of the KWON twins was playing with Minji backstage.

Wow, we got another popular dancer in the house. Woot!

Nice Dara pic there.

Dara is indeed dancing to Digital BOunce steps, and also Minji. And Better Together also. These two are so dorky.

Fake and real maknae FTW!

LOL Everyone in our house is so hyped up with this performance. Our two helpers were like shouting at the top of their lungs along with me when 2NE1 made their comeback today. LOL

Guest lucy_monostone

OH, one of the KWON twins was playing with Minji backstage

i notice that too~ that was cute keke~ i hope minji or 2ne1 girls are friends with the twins co'z they're just cute together :D

Archived