►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2ne1TV Day! I'm so excited to watch it again! Wow, it's been such a long time since the first season aired. I miss seeing the bubbly personalities of the girls :)

Btw, HAPPY 32nd/33rd birthday to the jjang producer, TEDDY! All the blackjakcs love you! :wub:

got it^^ love that bolded line btw ;]

and for the visitors in this thread, give more love to 2ne1! we just love to have some healthy conversation once a year haha

Sorry if guyz got the bad vibe but its not like that ;]

Who are watching 2ne1tv live right now..? lucky!

edit: some of u guyz are abusing the thumbing down button

I know right :P

Cant wait to see 2ne1 TV, I hope they get a good rating like last year ^_^

Edit : today is teddy birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PRODUCER EVER :wub:

Guest skylovetop

guys do you know the latest rankings in some charts?? i need to know if their songs is still doing great..or they still maintain the no. 1 spot....thanx in advance

Guest cristina0422

guys do you know the latest rankings in some charts?? i need to know if their songs is still doing great..or they still maintain the no. 1 spot....thanx in advance

Don't worry they're still doing really fine. Their 3 title tracks + It Hurt are still topping the charts.

MUSIC CHART STANDING AS OF 7:05KST

Picture4-1.png

Picture8-4.png

Picture9-4.png

Picture6-3.png

Picture5-5.png

Picture10-3.png

Picture11-3.png

Guest skylovetop

Don't worry they're still doing really fine. Their 3 title tracks + It Hurt are still topping the charts.

oh goshhh thanx for the reply....im really worried since their some lots of comebacks songs today...im glad their songs is still topping the charts.....i hope they can maintain it for like 6weeks or more...how i wish....

OK EVERYONE SHUTUP AND FIND 2NE1 TV FOR EVERYONE TO WATCH...WHATS THE POINT OF FIGHTING OVER MEMBER THAT LOVE EACH OTHER..HAHA

^

this

I was waiting for someone to post a link for the streaming, but what do I get, so much drama that ruins the name of BJ. I hope someone out there would post the YT link asap even without sub yet. I just want to see them being dorky again.

Here's the chart rank as of SEPTEMBER 14

BUGS

bugs-1.png

Cyworld BGM

cywor.png

Dosirak

dosirak.png

Melon

melon-1.png

Monkey3

monk3.png

Soribada

soribada-1.png

I WANNA WATCH 2NE1TV!!

no link ;(

oh come on guys..i just hope this thread is moving fast because we're spazzing of the girls not because fights because of some biases or what..i hardly comment but seing things repeating again makes me really sad..can't blackjacks be united for good?..lets set aside our biases in 2ne1 thread pls..

anyway...i can't wait for 2ne1 tv!!!i hope someone can upload it fast in youtube..

and i saw some pics..bom's holding a life size pink tamtam??!!!cool!!!....i hope bom's feeling well already!!

more hallyu concert fancams pls..i really i wanna see all of their performances!!!

and also thank you for re-uploading the comeback performances of the girls in youtube!!

2NE1 NOLJA! BLACKJACK NOLJA!

Still toping the charts in all of them some charts, some of there other songs are still in the top 10.

Slow is really selling well.

Realtime charts placing as now

Soribada 1,2,3,8

Dosirak

Mnet 1,2,3,5,6,9

Cyworld 1,2,3,10

melon 1,2,3,9

Monkey3 1,2,3,4,7

Sorry cant place caps cause i'm trying to study.

Guest ilovecute7

Please please if some one finds/ups 2ne1tv2 share it here pls.

I'm dieing to see mah girls.

thanks in advance.

edit: saw the preview for next week. why is mah dara unnie crying >.<

Guest skylovetop

Here's the chart rank as of SEPTEMBER 14

omg...ur so awesome...thanx a lot....geez...im so happy that their still doing great...

just watch the trailer of 2ne1tv next week..i havent seen 2ne1tv s2 yet....please someone could share it to us...im dying here for loneliness..kekekkeke

Guest bluishme

how was the first episode of 2NE1TV?

i wasn't able to watch it.. but i'll just wait for it

to be subbed.. so i hope the it gets subbed fast.. haha..

glad to see the songs still high on the charts..

hope that blackjacks will be able to keep it there for a while..

as it will give the girls higher chance of winning..

Anyways.. lets stop all the arguments..

it doesn't really help.. haha..

lets all stay calm and positive..

Lets do our best to support our girls, ok?!

NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS... *ehem*

and if you find one..report it immediately, ok?!

2NE1 Nolja!

Blackjacks fighting!

Guest laarurd16

OMG CONGRATS TO 2NE1 TV SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN WE WATCH IT?? PLEASE POST SOME LINKS GUYS.. ARRRRGGGHH AS IF IM GONNA BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY'RE SAYING... HOPING ROYALACES WILL SUBBED IT SOON.. DARA IS SO HYPER, I THOUGHT SHE SAID THAT SHE'S A SHY-TYPE HAHAHA WELL LOOKS LIKE SHE'S HAVING A BLAST!

----

WOW! THEY ARE STILL TOPPING ALMOST ALL ONLINE CHARTS!!!

2NE1'S COMEBACK IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GIRLS: CL, BOM, DARA AND MINZY!!!

----

BLACKJACKS LET'S UNITE! COME ON!

2NE1 JUST COMEBACK LET'S MAKE THIS THREAD PEACEFUL.

---

Anyway guys please help me, i want to change my profile pic hehe and add some siggy please give me some hehe, thanks in advance

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 not endorsing Sudden Attack anymore? I've seen other girl group endorsing it now. I guess 2NE1 is with MABINOGI now.

viewimagekl.jpg

cr.DC2NE1

DC2NE1 already uploaded the episode for today in clubbox. I hope someone can rip it now!

Archived