►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they plan to push the IPO before this year ends. i dont know about MNET's stakes though. as long as YG retains control, then i think that's fine.

to everyone, let's please be positive for our girls. it's just a slip, CL roo will be fine, Bommie, hopefully too, very soon. i hope she really toughens up coz this is just beginning.

as for the album sales, dont worry as well. there are really a lot also out there who arent hardcore Blackjacks like us but do love the girls and their music. maybe there are some who found themselves disappointed but there are also a lot who have fallen for the girls, so they'll do just fine. hopefully those who were disappointed will fall into the girls' performance ^^ they really are doing great promoting so far. seeing the fancams i realize Cant Nobody is hard to follow as an audience, unlike Fire, IDC, Go Away and CYH, but it's a challenge for the girls, and still enjoyable to watch. before i forget, there's still 2NE1tv. 2NE1tv helped the girls gain more fans coz it showed the cute and sweet sides of them so really, why worry. lets just spread 2NE1 love ^^

and the ratings? really? maybe coz everyone was out for the Dream Concert ^^ and the complaints... pssshhhh... our girls are loved, im sure these people are a small percentage ^^

YES LETS BE POSITIVE ( i should tell this to myself too lol ) BECAUSE THINKING IN A NEGATIVE WAY ALWAY BRINGS NEGATIVE THINGS, SO LETS ALL BE POSITIVE AND TRY OUR BEST NOT TO BRING THOSE BAD ARTICLES TO THIS THREAD LETS JUST IGNORE THEM

About the rating i really dont care because i know so many things might have been the reason for that, 1st many blackjacks went to see them LIVE + the dream concert + ANTIS will change the channel once 2ne1 is on AIR just look at what those flashkpop did when it was 2ne1 turn

Another thing we will see a lot of articles criticizing the girls and this is just a strategy made by those people who are afraid of 2ne1 sucess, lets not care about them and SUPPORT THE GIRLS

On a side note i think GO AWAY is getting great feedbacks, and the number of views of the MV in 2ne1 channel is very close To CYH now...well the song really the more u listen to it the more it grows on u..

I hope that our Goddess Bommie is better now i cant imagine 2ne1 performing without her....Glad CL is okay.

EDIT : taintedtears its not YG, KBS MBC and SBS channels they always delete performances that were uploaded on youtube, this is their strategy to make people look for the channel on watch it there

minzy's so adorable in the BTS :3 esp the dog scene..

maybe that's one of the outfits(the gold plate design) that jerermy scott exclusively designed for them. is it exclusive? or just not out in the market yet? well, whatever.

CL's such a good leader. guiding dara to improvise her movements and make it camera pretty.

On a side note i think GO AWAY is getting great feedbacks, and the number of views of the MV in 2ne1 channel is very close To CYH now...well the song really the more u listen to it the more it grows on u..

I hope that our Goddess Bommie is better now i cant imagine 2ne1 performing without her....Glad CL is okay.

sorry to cut ur post, just wanna reply to these points.

yup, it does look like Go Away is the most loved among the 3 tracks. it's so catchy and fun! not as laid back as IDC, it totally makes u wanna get up and dance ^^ and with that i hope those whoever doubted Teddy admit they made a mistake of judging so prematurely... ok, positive positive positive^^

and Bommie, i hope the girls are taking care of her. i dont think shed get to forgive herself if they decide to do away with promoting 3 tracks cause of her condition even though it's in everyone's agreement, so let's pray she gets strong and healthy ^^

and they filmed the English version too! well, it was announced by YG so i was waiting for it. Minki with the dog,... awww... but she worked it ^^ seeing the filming i realize that CLroo is really meant to lead this group, no question, and that 2NE1 doesnt look so Asian here! ill say they are citizens of the world ^^ i know thisll work to their advantage. I think Dara has the most typical Korean beauty among the four, but someone in YT commented that she looked like Sammi of Jersey Shore so i looked her up and i was about to reply "no she doesnt, she's a lot lot lot lot prettier!" (LOL) but i saw that this girl was Latina so i found that a compliment that Dara can not appear typically Korean. before i get misinterpreted, im just saying that it'll work to their advantage if they do go global.

and YG is so hands on!!! and Jinu ^^ and Teddy ^^ ah, i miss 2NE1tv already! it's TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question: Since they came back with 3 songs. So their chances of winning in Inkigayo will be 9 times (3 triple crown each song)? Or only 3 wins? Can you get what I mean? Hahahaha. I am having a hard time explaining myself here. :D

Technically they have to pick one of their songs as the main song. They can't be in take seven for 3 songs at one time. So yes, they could win for different songs if they switch the song they promote each week and their sales are good.

i just looked up the KBS link provided by elavip, about getting seats for 2NE1's Win Win taping and the requests are so heartwarming!!!

some are asking for themselves, saying theyre depressed, some are leaving Korea and wants to experience it before they go, some are leaving for the army and want good memories to bring with them... awww ^^

some are requesting for a friend or mom's birthday... for their 2ooth day as a couple.. cute!

i like this one: #19,415 2NE1 is the joy of our family of three. it really warms my heart ^^

Here's another translation of Dara's me2day :

"Currently practising for It Hurts... Hurts~ hurts~ let's not hurt! Chaerin, Bom, Mingki, and I as well, we're fine so don't worry too much~ Nothing can bring us down when it comes to strength^_^ Even if it hurts a little we'll get up right away! Well that's all for now, shoong~!^.^ Time to go eat dinner!ke"

she's soo sweet assuring blackjacks tat they're fine~~i was really worried for bom, but now i feel better ^^

so they're practicing for It Hurts, should be for the Chocolate taping tomorrow...hope the girls can take it easy and not overwork themselves~!

HALLYU DREAM FANCAMS

Seriously the girls live performances

just keeps getting better & better.

Especially how much BOMmie have improved

all this while.

Of course,I was shocked when

seeing CL leadah slipped during Can't Nobody

perf.I bet the other girls

must have been feeling worried throughout the perf.

Seriously,no anti,haters

going to bring me or us down.

Because we are just cool like that~

To us what matters is to see

the girls performing , having their

'Let's play,let's have fun' attitude while

maintaining their professionalism.

They are the best to us,BLACKJACKS~Our 4 queens.

2NE1 Can't Nobody Music Video Making Film

I don't know why

but when CL leadah called DARA,'Dalong,dalong'

it sounds rather sweet & close.

Minji was scared of the big dog

but the camera rolls in she was being

super hot.& dangg~~ For some reason

she looked really great in that black suit. blush.gif

BOMmie's expression when doing

the 'body,body' dance was super cute.

I want to see more of DARA's cut where

she was at the staircase.

Did you realise how the girls

last verse during 'Can't nobody' looked

super random & fun when in actual fact

it was being planned beforehand?I guess they

have their own way of putting their own element into it.

Amazing job they

have done.

I love how even YG himself

was there to monitor & co-ordinate

the filming of their MV.

YG FAM IS the real thing. :wub:

Just watched Cant Nobody BTS~~ there're some scenes we didnt see in the MV, so maybe YG will release an english version?? i hope soo ^^ and lol was CL wearing red slippers at the car scene?? :lol:

kute Leader rin calling Darong ^o^ i always love to watch their bts and stuff, they're always having fun, but when the camera rolling...snap turned to professionals right away~!

2NE1TV IS TOMORROW!! I CANT WAIT!

Let's get past the negative stuff blackjacks! supporting the girls are our number 1 priority right now!

Guest mevidalady

thanks for the link.i have it translated

Check out the full three new clips from the South Korean 2NE1

09.12.2010 - 20:07

From the Newsroom by Diego Marques

follow @ cifraclub in

Minzya scene in the clip of "Can not Nobody"

The quartet released South Korean 2NE1 other two clips to promote its first album, "To Anyone".

The girls minzya, CL, Good and Dara launched later this week the videos of "Clap Your Hands" (which you can see here), "Go Away" and "Can not Nobody."

The group was formed in 2009 by South Korean label YG Entertainment and has a sound that ranges from danceable pop to R & B U.S..

The song "Clap Your Hands" clearly shows this style "hip-hop and urban pop 2NE1.

But the video for "Go Away" is more elaborate and shows a break-up story, fights and revenge. At one point the clip is even a little more violent than expected, when the integral CL picking the fictional boyfriend.

"Can not Nobody" is now a totally danceable music and video is also lively, colorful, restless and whimsical costumes.

Below the three clips from the first CD 2NE1.

"Currently practising for It Hurts... Hurts~ hurts~ let's not hurt! Chaerin, Bom, Mingki, and I as well, we're fine so don't worry too much~ Nothing can bring us down when it comes to strength^_^ Even if it hurts a little we'll get up right away! Well that's all for now, shoong~!^.^ Time to go eat dinner!ke"

I am at work and this msg brought tears to my eyes, i love the girls so much and i wish only the good things for them :tears:

*runs to wash her face*

^ that's no daesung and GD.

they used a voice editor to lower the pitch of the original voice of minzy, dara and bom.

I actually laughed when I heard it.

I hope Bommie is fine.

And I also hope that the netizens would stop bashing them. Instead be aware that they have been working their hearts our nonstop for us. Even sacrificing their health. I cried when I read Dara's me2. It's just that imagining Bommie being hurt (considering her as being conscious about her health) it really saddens me.

Even her health foods were overpowered by their stress..

Well, i'm very excited for 2netv season 2. And I want to watch season 1 but it's not in youtube anymore

I know this has been asked before, but i don't find the link (i swear i've looked for it)

Does anyone know where i can watch season 1?

thanks in advance!

ps: . Why now YGE is deleting all the performances? that sucks : (

edit: v wow CLI0 so fast! Thanks a lot : D

Archived